Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Some of the scenes with Rae have been added to, the front of this forum string gives you some of the details.
Also, use the cellphone to see what needs to be done with each girl, since the diary only appears to deal with major events, not "minor" ones

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
The new lewd scene with Lyriel in the bathroom... you can see your dick go through her cheek into her neck. Not sure if develop wants to bother fixing or not.

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
Its second time i ask this..
I hope theres kind people or kind soul in here

Please share persisstent with full gallery.
Not the save file

I lost my gallery because i changed my phone..

Thank you very much

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I have updated my gallery unlocker mod for A House In The Rift: Here and

PS. If you like the game/mod please support the Dev - Zanith:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Lyriel events won't trigger. I've done everything with her for literally 30 days, washed the bathrooms, cleaned the dishes, cleaned the library, been through all of her interactions multiple times and chosen every single option at least once. Nothing works. Lewdness and Intimacy both say they are maxed. Quest book still says raise lewdness, do dishes, and clean the library. I started this update at day 72, I'm now at 120. Something is broken...

Last edited:
Reactions: ubblesnop

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
So I'm just gonna take a guess:

The reason we have dust and grime? Lyriel.

There was no need for it earlier. But she wanted to help out and clean around the house, clean up books and wash dishes. She wanted to be useful. The house believed the ideal way to do this was by putting in cleaning supplies and dust to clean.

May 14, 2018
"New Lyriel's occupation and repeatable activity - 7 mini-events with one mini-lewd
New animated lewd for Lyriel"
So, 2 lewd events? Or one and it's just repeat of info?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
How long should I "wait a bit"? I skipped more than 3 weeks!
Usually 2 or 3 days at most. See if you can raise their stats a bit or if there's more story pending, sometimes that's not readily apparent from the "wait". If that isn't it, ask Zanith directly since there's probably a flag gone missing at that point.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Usually 2 or 3 days at most. See if you can raise their stats a bit or if there's more story pending, sometimes that's not readily apparent from the "wait". If that isn't it, ask Zanith directly since there's probably a flag gone missing at that point.
Passed all new mini-events, none of stats can be upped, skipped one more week just in case. Nothing happening.
P.S.: I started update in 84 day, now it's 130rd.
P.P.S.: Didn't want to just skip the days)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daddy2k

Apr 6, 2020

Not the save file

Thank you very much

Not the save file

Thank you very much

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes