Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I wonder what the garage will be used for? It's presumably not going to stay a garage, not much point when there's nowhere for them to drive. Rec room with a pool table? A better gym for Naomi and Yona? ...Kinky sex dungeon?

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I Vote for a basement with a proper bar, poker table, pool table and why not ping pong too. (Am I the only one living in an Area where every building no mater how small has a basement?)

As for my talk about jalousy it looks like it may be in the game but not from the character I suspected.

Yona is hot in her own way. A wrestling match between her and Naomi could be nice.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
IIRC there's only one more girl incoming, most likely moving in next to your room. I can't for the life of me think of where the other available room is though, are you thinking of the toilet downstairs?
There's 4 interactable rooms downstairs, one locked in between the toilet and Naomi's room. Truthfully, there's even a 5th on the opposite wall, but you can't even click on it yet.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
There's 4 interactable rooms downstairs, one locked in between the toilet and Naomi's room. Truthfully, there's even a 5th on the opposite wall, but you can't even click on it yet.
Nahh, there's Yona's room, Naomi's room, toilet, bathroom, stairs, closet, in that order. At the beginning of the game you get a look into the toilet (I happened to replay the game not too long ago), and it's just a 2x1 room with a toilet and sink, IIRC.

As for the one opposite the toilet/Naomi's room, I think that's a window, unless you're making a joke about the front door.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Well .... It's not really possible in terms of lore is it ? From what I got if a world evolves too much it gets "lost" (just like the protag one was) that's what the dreams will be for I feel like.
That's where creativity comes in. Yona is far too much like Naomi (which several others have noticed, and is even noticed in game). (1) The fact that worlds can be lost does not mean they can't be reached; they have reached the MCs world. (2) Even if you're stuck with fantasy worlds, you can bring in characters that are no typically D&D orcs and elves.
But it's up to the developer and whether he wants to risk something new.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
with the images that where spoild by Zanith on twiter, I thought Yona would be more a Shadowrun orc than a D&D one. Ho well, with Cyberpunk just out, I get why that isn't the case.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hol up,What if Orc girl Is a prideful one.And she only allow the strongest orc to fuck her and impregnate her.Thats more fit in the story. :unsure: Atleast they show they have some dignity instead of throw themselves away and fuck everything like a wild animals.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not sure which doors you're talking about, but there's only one unknown door remaining downstairs. The lower floor looks like this:
map.png

Nov 9, 2017
I'm not sure which doors you're talking about, but there's only one unknown door remaining downstairs. The lower floor looks like this:
View attachment 987797
Actually the room you have as "toilet" says "Occupied. Or Not No Chance to check" when you click on the door. Room 2 is Yona's room. The garage is the one where you can see a door jam but can't click on anything. More over who has a toilet separate from the bathroom proper when they would be side by side?

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Actually the room you have as "toilet" says "Occupied. Or Not No Chance to check" when you click on the door. Room 2 is Yona's room. The garage is the one where you can see a door jam but can't click on anything. More over who has a toilet separate from the bathroom proper when they would be side by side?
It does says "occupied" but at the start of the game, the MC says and I quote "Oh come on ! Even the toilet is closed ?" (or something close to it whatever)

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes