Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A House In The Rift [v0.5.0r1] Zanith

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.73 GB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I honestly don't understand why some folks would be against the orc. Are orcs bad or something?
Really I just haven't read/watched/played something w orcs in it before or I just don't remember doing so.
But, I've played this game over and over so am simply jazzed for any changes and new characters.
Cheers

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I honestly don't understand why some folks would be against the orc. Are orcs bad or something?
From what I've seen, the people who have an issue with Yona have the following complaints:

* There's already a tall, muscular dominant female in the house. Now at this point we know almost nothing about Yona, so I think this is unfair.

* She's not very attractive. I don't have much to say about this.

* Why couldn't you put in a cute cheerleader type with humongous titties instead? Or in other words, why couldn't you make this game like every other game out there?

Personally, at this point the only issue I have with the character is that those teeth will make a blowjob an adventure,

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
What they're missing is that with two muscle girls in the house, we might get to watch them wrestle. :D
If you break out the oil and put it on PPV, you could make some serious bank. Especially if you have the other girls act as round card girls who somehow keep falling in the ring, losing their bikinis and ending up covered in oil for their troubles and...

I'll be in my bunk.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
Really I just haven't read/watched/played something w orcs in it before or I just don't remember doing so.
But, I've played this game over and over so am simply jazzed for any changes and new characters.
Cheers
  • Muscle girl: Naomi already has that niche
  • Unattractive face with ugly haircut and the protruding lower jaw with tusks makes it worse. Looks like a man with tits
  • it takes away screentime from the other girls, slows down the plot even more and takes away a room that could've gone to a better looking fantasy race

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
When I see people complaining that Yona is unatractive I get vibes from the Light of my Life thread. It must mean good things for her future then.

In all honesty, I like dreadlocks, the tusks to me are just a charecteristic of the race. If we compare her to what we could have gotten considering HS characters (especialy orcs and other "evil" races) I find her prety atractive all things considered. ZanithOne did a prety good job with what he has acces to.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
v0.5.0 is officially ( :cautious: again) public since yesterday, so I updated the compressed PC/MAC and hi-res Android links. If you have any problems with this version, ping me and post your save. Otherwise, I'll have a look at the previous comments when time permits.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I don't really have a problem with Yona's muscles, or even her looks - a human size girl would have been fine. I'd have been fine with an athletic, green, dreadlocked Goblin girl with tusks or whatever, I'm just not into girls that are the size of a small sedan. Naomi's personality is grating to me, it's too much "drunken frat boy", so even if Yona is a sweetheart my tolerance for beefcake has been used up. If I could ship Naomi back to her crew today and leave Yona in her room I'd be REALLY happy. if you want muscle girls bring in a hot Goblin girl, or something. Hopefully the Dwarf girl will at least not have a beard.

These are purely my preferences, everyone has there own. Zanith is gonna make the game he want's no matter what any of us say, but we also don't have to keep playing if we're not happy anymore.

I still love the game, Its still in my sig as one of my top games. This is one thing I don't like about a game I otherwise love.

Reactions: lbt and wiseold6996

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I'm wondering how many girls the dev gonna add in, example like fairy or small goblin girl also it could be fun if MC get bad dream accidentally summon demon girl with red skin who think MC is badass want make powerful/strong offsprings with him

Reactions: cumminsshakesit

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
You know I just started this game, and I am bothered that Rea, appreciated the honesty up front that MC didn't know anything about being there or of magic, but as soon as Naomi arrives, she says "we must lie to her, (can't trust her right away)". What a bitch!! (It's because she's black, isn't it?)

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
You know I just started this game, and I am bothered that Rea, appreciated the honesty up front that MC didn't know anything about being there or of magic, but as soon as Naomi arrives, she says "we must lie to her, (can't trust her right away)". What a bitch!! (It's because she's black, isn't it?)
Naomi was a buccaneer a pirate and if you knew anything about buccaneers you'd know why.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
she is a pirate I'm just guessing she just got a lot of sun

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Naomi was a buccaneer a pirate and if you knew anything about buccaneers you'd know why.
Yes buccaneer's can be so dangerous, nothing like a "Demon". That BTW tryed to attack you as soon as she suspects you you don't know what's going on.
Also if she knew MC couldn't be attacked or harmed right away, then her fear is not for him, but for herself.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes