tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
i last played this game back when Naomi was introduced, and there wasnt any content to her if i recal coreectly, but i looked forward to the amazoness pirate. now i come back and theres a buff orc babe, without any content. Game is great i really enjoyed it, i just always seem to comeback when the amazon charecters are intorduced and now i gotta wait again.

• Sad
Reactions: ZanithOne

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Mate you aren't even finished the game, progress with it and get all the pieces of the puzzle before forging an opinion.
You are right, I should never give a review for things I see in a game untill it is all done. All those other reviewers that say it is a great game, need to wait till it's over to see it it is still great.

POSTED: please only give Nice comments , least till the game is done.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Look, I am going to leave this alone, before I am labeled a troll, but just tell me this:
Nobody here has a problem with Rea "appreciating" MC telling her the truth, saying people don't do that for her kind. Then turns around and tells you it is best to lie to someone else, till we can trust them? If no one has a problem with this accept me, then I am truly alone. And I will leave this alone.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Look, I am going to leave this alone, before I am labeled a troll, but just tell me this:
Nobody here has a problem with Rea "appreciating" MC telling her the truth, saying people don't do that for her kind. Then turns around and tells you it is best to lie to someone else, till we can trust them? If no one has a problem with this accept me, then I am truly alone. And I will leave this alone.
I don't know how far you've come in the story.

I cut slack to Rea Rae because of the persecution that her people faced in history and what she probably went through during her missions before.
That's why I completely understand for her not being trusting.

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I doubt anyone would call you a troll for that, I think you're good.

As for your point, I'm not sure which scene you're talking about so I'm missing out on the context, but the short of it is that you can appreciate (naive) honesty while not being (naively) honest yourself (parentheses are in case it's the scene I'm thinking of, we're talking really early on?).

It's just an unfortunate fact of life that sometimes it is prudent to withhold information, or even outright lie so as to not be taken advantage of. Let's say a young woman is alone at a bar and right before the bar closes a man approaches her. He's attractive, and seemingly being perfectly open and sincere and even seems pleasant as he goes "Hey, I saw you from across the bar and, I'mma be honest, was kinda looking to hook up, thought maybe you'd be interested?", raising a quizzical brow. Now, while he is being perfectly honest - which one generally appreciates - it's probably prudent to just tell the guy you're waiting for your friend in the bathroom, or something along those lines. Guy gets let down easy, and the young woman is probably that much safer until the taxi arrives, or something along those lines.

Rae is alone, and she is trapped with a stranger, and personally I just can't fault her for not divulging all the information.

Oh, and yes, the whole 'racial persecution' is a pretty compelling argument.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You are right, I should never give a review for things I see in a game untill it is all done. All those other reviewers that say it is a great game, need to wait till it's over to see it it is still great.

POSTED: please only give Nice comments , least till the game is done.
You don't even need to play ahead, right there and then Rae says she thinks you shouldn't tell Naomi the truth because she's a commoner who isn't used to magic. Unless you quit the game to come rant the very line she said it I don't get it.

Also since we're apparently talking about race now for some reason I thought it was pretty funny that Naomi is the one to be suspicious of Yona. You know, since orcs are sometimes used as a stand-in for blacks in 'fantasy as a societal metaphor'. There's some irony there, I'm sure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chill-E

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
You don't even need to play ahead, right there and then Rae says she thinks you shouldn't tell Naomi the truth because she's a commoner who isn't used to magic. Unless you quit the game to come rant the very line she said it I don't get it.

Also since we're apparently talking about race now for some reason I thought it was pretty funny that Naomi is the one to be suspicious of Yona. You know, since orcs are sometimes used as a stand-in for blacks in 'fantasy as a societal metaphor'. There's some irony there, I'm sure.
Actually she said "she LOOKS like a commoner" (again with the looks like). Anyway Naomi DID turn out to know about magic and what was going on. Then Rea can't believe she didn't tell them that she knew.... So dishonest... Anyways I am done with this (for real now).
Apparently I can't say negative things about this game here so...

Game has great sex scenes, no need to read the text... Thanks I love it.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I'm wondering how many girls the dev gonna add in, example like fairy or small goblin girl also it could be fun if MC get bad dream accidentally summon demon girl with red skin who think MC is badass want make powerful/strong offsprings with him
Don't know for sure but there are 2 more doors, plus a garage that have not been opened up to explore.

Reactions: zzulche

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't know if the word "last" was used, I think it was "next". Being pedantic as people on the Internet are such people.
She is the last girl planned, and there is only one room left to unlock (not counting the garage). I'm sure there will be more side girls, but there are only six main girls living in the house planned. Although I guess we can hope for some loopholes like if the house becomes intelligent and has a magic avatar, technically that wouldn't be another girl living in the house, that would be the house.

Reactions: User1230

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So there are three doors that don't open currently?
Next to the MC's room labeled Sandra.
Next to the refrigerator.
Between downstairs bathroom and Naomi's room.
??
Cheers

Reactions: HansDampf788

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
??
Cheers
Well, the one next to Naomi's is just a toilet, you get a glimpse in there in the very beginning when looking around the house. The phrasing when you now click on it is weird, as though it's somehow impossible to look in or something, but I suspect that's just poor phrasing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
??
Cheers
The one next to the fridge is the garage. It's possible it could be converted into another bedroom, but I don't think it's very likely. I'm interested to see what does happen to it though.

Reactions: asanoturna

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I don't think Naomi's issue was that she was suspicious, I think it was that she didn't know how she was going to come up with a nickname out of "Yona". Because there's that scene like a day or two later where she rushes down the hall super-excited to see Yona because she's come up with one.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes