Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Yes buccaneer's can be so dangerous, nothing like a "Demon". That BTW tryed to attack you as soon as she suspects you you don't know what's going on.
Also if she knew MC couldn't be attacked or harmed right away, then her fear is not for him, but for herself.
And demons can be reasonable a pirate not so much. And Rae's experience with pirates in the past were not pleasant ones and the fact that the MC can't be harmed while in the house leaves him pretty safe.

Reactions: Hones

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
And demons can be reasonable a pirate not so much. And Rae's experience with pirates in the past were not pleasant ones and the fact that the MC can't be harmed while in the house leaves him pretty safe.

Ok just the thought of a Demon being easier to reason with then a Pirate, will never make any sense to me. But she still asked him to lie for her own preservation rather then his (knowing he can't be harmed). That along with her appreciating honesty (as long as it is just to her), still makes her a bitch in my eyes.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Ok just the thought of a Demon being easier to reason with then a Pirate, will never make any sense to me. But she still asked him to lie for her own preservation rather then his (knowing he can't be harmed). That along with her appreciating honesty (as long as it is just to her), still makes her a bitch in my eyes.
Personally what you think is up to you. But trying to turn it into a race thing like you did as someone that is a racial minority it's offensive and makes you an asshole.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Personally what you think is up to you. But trying to turn it into a race thing like you did as someone that is a racial minority it's offensive and makes you an asshole.
It's ok, minorities are use to others calling us names and saying we are wrong, when we point out little racist digs. It's ok I accept your words. But it will never stop me from pointing them out.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
It's ok, minorities are use to others calling us names and saying we are wrong, when we point out little racist digs. It's ok I accept your words. But it will never stop me from pointing them out.
I'm an American Indian I know more about that than you realize but you are deliberately trying to turn something into a race thing when it's not there. BTW it's interesting that you single out the non-human purplish girl who happens to be a minority.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
I'm an American Indian I know more about that than you realize but you are deliberately trying to turn something into a race thing when it's not there. BTW it's interesting that you single out the non-human purplish girl who happens to be a minority.

Wow, I'm surprised you came back, usually when people call you names and just say your opinion is wrong, they usually leave it at that. But did I single out the little sweet purple demon because of her skin or non human race, or because she didn't want the same honesty for others as she wanted for herself. And why would this NOT be a race thing? Are we to just agree that a black woman can not be trusted with the truth without getting enraged, and think "nah, there is no racial significant there."?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Wow, I'm surprised you came back, usually when people call you names and just say your opinion is wrong, they usually leave it at that. But did I single out the little sweet purple demon because of her skin or non human race, or because she didn't want the same honesty for others as she wanted for herself. And why would this NOT be a race thing? Are we to just agree that a black woman can not be trusted with the truth without getting enraged, and think "nah, there is no racial significant there."?
Use your common sense and kick in your brain if there was any hint of racism there wouldn't even be a black girl in the game and Rae would be as white as can be.
If you bothered to pay attention to the game she wasn't honest with the MC at first either not only that her people had been through a genocide leaving only a few thousand out of hundreds of millions. It's only natural to be cautious of others when your people went through something like that.
BTW Rae's from a different species not race and it had nothing to do with Naomi being black it's because she was a pirate and pirates had a reputation of killing her people on sight.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Use your common sense and kick in your brain if there was any hint of racism there wouldn't even be a black girl in the game and Rae would be as white as can be.
If you bothered to pay attention to the game she wasn't honest with the MC at first either not only that her people had been through a genocide leaving only a few thousand out of hundreds of millions. It's only natural to be cautious of others when your people went through something like that.
BTW Rae's from a different species not race and it had nothing to do with Naomi being black it's because she was a pirate and pirates had a reputation of killing her people on sight.
Ok, I will use my common sense, and just shut up. I will not fight with your superior logic. But in your own words, Armanadus, you are intitled to your opinion, if is wrong! And your an Asshole for sharing it!! I am out.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Ok, I will use my common sense, and just shut up. I will not fight with your superior logic. But in your own words, Armanadus, you are untitled to your opinion is wrong! And your an Asshole for sharing it!! I am out.
If I'm an asshole for sharing my opinion then that makes you an asshole for sharing yours and getting angry cause someone doesn't agree with it. And telling me I don't have a right to my opinion is (which is what untitled means) makes you a total asshole.

cvirus

May 1, 2017
A House In The Rift [v0.5.0r1] Zanith

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.73 GB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
:((

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'data' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.0r1-pc-Compressed\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.0r1-pc-Compressed\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.0r1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.0r1-pc-Compressed\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.0r1-pc-Compressed\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.0r1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.0r1-pc-Compressed\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.0r1-pc-Compressed\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.0r1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Downloads\Compressed\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.0r1-pc-Compressed\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.0r1-pc-Compressed\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.0r1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 770, in load_appropriate_file
if data is None:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'data' referenced before assignment

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Yes and No. It doesn't take much to see what they were really trying to get at and the subtle accusation they we're making against Zanith.
Oh I agree with you but like ... People like that are (most of the time idk the guy maybe it's just a bad day or smthing) usually a waste of time to try to reason with .

Reactions: Hones

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Oh I agree with you but like ... People like that are (most of the time idk the guy maybe it's just a bad day or smthing) usually a waste of time to try to reason with .
You'd be surprised at how convincing I can be. There's been more than a few times I've convinced a neo-nazi to completely question everything they believed and gave it all up and became an advocate for minorities.
Although it's harder on the internet but not impossible.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Bez názvu.png

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes