MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I don't mean to be offensive. Just saying. I also said this is one of my favorite games so far that I don't mind it that much :) And yet here are people who take things as personal attack when you try explain some things. I have enough of warnings, thank you very much. Now I'm trying to be friendly :-D
I mean... You were trying to offend, let's not pretend we're all too dumb to understand how "You are really slow one, right? You obviously living in games, not in reality..." is supposed to come across. I understand wanting to back up a bit after snapping at a bit of sarcasm, but at least hold yourself accountable and realize that maybe you were being disproportionately sassy. Be friendly because it's nicer for everyone when you're friendly, not because you almost stepped out of line and now want to get away with it.

And if you have to add "Just saying", then almost universally you were being a dick just two seconds before.

"Your shirt is ugly. Just saying."
"Ugh, your coffee tastes like shit... Just saying."
"I'm not a racist, I'm just saying it's bullshit that all these immigrants are coming in and taking our jobs."
"God, your mom is such a bitch, just saying."

Never have I heard the words "Just saying" used in a positive sentence.

Just.

Saying.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Little longer and it may make her elf.
On the other hand, that elf girl have extreme long ears. I see that not much realistic.
Demons tend to be depicted with pointy ears if I‘m not mistaken.

Since elves are a fictional race you can‘t really apply „realism“ as that would imply elves exist in the real world and have a definitive look. So I‘m not sure what you expect a „realistic“ elf to look like. I think ear length doesn‘t validate or invalidate a characters affiliation to the elven race.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Zanith: Releases an update with a new sex scene for basically every girl in the game.
The forum: HOW DARE YOU!

I mean, I get it too, the characters are a huge appeal of this game. That we can interact with them in ways that doesn't solely involve the pursuit of sex is fairly unique to this game. I enjoy scenes like Rae's movie night, or Cait and Naomi sitting at the door reading and such.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I already got another cute hybrid cowgirl+human son in CK,while in here i still cant impregnate Lyriel,I hope,MC manage to get her pregnant at the end of the story.There is no way,she will just leave and fuck other guy if we reject her in the end.lol

Last edited:

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Zanith: Releases an update with a new sex scene for basically every girl in the game.

I mean, I get it too, the characters are a huge appeal of this game. That we can interact with them in ways that doesn't solely involve the pursuit of sex is fairly unique to this game. I enjoy scenes like Rae's movie night, or Cait and Naomi sitting at the door reading and such.
Same.. lots of girls, new assets and a lot of animations.
But some people still find a way to not value any of that work because this update we didnt got plot.
We just got done with one of the arcs.. let the dev cool off with something the dev wants to do.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
......... :unsure:

This probably the first game i played that i dont like some of the girls.As a harem lover,i never really have any problem with this before.But,since i never really like Succubus or dom,there is only 2 of them i like.Anyway,I replay Yona story,i think she is too early and her sex scene is too sudden.Like..oh yes,you are a shaman,just fuck me and satisfy your lust,its my duty.She obediently take it like its an everyday for her to do back in her home world.Her character just blank and not interesting.

Actually,we can make Yuna interesting.She look like a women of honor.Instead of just suddenly become submissive to a stranger she just met.She should have her own code.For example,she never let MC touch her or allowed him to have sex with her unless he prove himself that he can be her man.She become overconfident because no orc men has ever managed to defeat her before except the last one where she rebel against the shaman.To prove his superiority,MC train with Naomi and Rae.MC finally manage to defeat her and fuck her to prove she is his women.Its normal in Orc tribe after all.After that,she finally swore her loyalty and become submissive to him.

I think dev put her too early and her character are just boring.Thats what i see from this game.The others are perfect,animation,renders and design is good (y)

Reactions: verzauberung

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
This game is great but I've gotten to the point where I'm just waiting for it to finish so I can play it as a whole game, even though there's a high chance it'll just be "Episode 1 Complete" like so many other games.
I think there's still a long time to go before the game is complete. We've barely started the main story and there's still a possibility Zanith will add another girl to the house.

So the lounge was defintely not what I was expecting, but Zanith nailed the pole dancing scene. Hopefully Yona will get some love next update.
The next couple updates are about Cait and since Yona just had her introduction right before Lyriel's story push it'll probably be a little bit before another update is focused on her

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
Compared to elves from other games for sure (mainly Harem Hotel). You are really slow one, right? You obviously living in games, not in reality... Well it doesn't matter to me.
Uhhh.... I guess you didn't see the smiley faces I left. :D :ROFLMAO:
(Those smiley faces are to indicate a sense of friendliness and gentle humor- nothing mean. Common use online)

What I want to point out to you is that elves are not real and as such, there is no "realistic" way to depict non-existent ears on an imaginary being.

So, in the language you wrote your note, your words sounded quite absurd. I meant to relieve a little of moment with gentle humor.

In the realm of fantasy, anything is possible even a story of a horny dude living in a house full of sexy female beings. Nothing is realistic....

And if I could live in games and not reality, I might just choose to live in a house in the rift...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
......... :unsure:

This probably the first game i played that i dont like some of the girls.As a harem lover,i never really have any problem with this before.But,since i never really like Succubus or dom,there is only 2 of them i like.Anyway,I replay Yona story,i think she is too early and her sex scene is too sudden.Like..oh yes,you are a shaman,just fuck me and satisfy your lust,its my duty.She obediently take it like its an everyday for her to do back in her home world.Her character just blank and not interesting.

Actually,we can make Yuna interesting.She look like a women of honor.Instead of just suddenly become submissive to a stranger she just met.She should have her own code.For example,she never let MC touch her or allowed him to have sex with her unless he prove himself that he can be her man.She become overconfident because no orc men has ever managed to defeat her before except the last one where she rebel against the shaman.To prove his superiority,MC train with Naomi and Rae.MC finally manage to defeat her and fuck her to prove she is his women.Its normal in Orc tribe after all.After that,she finally swore her loyalty and become submissive to him.

I think dev put her too early and her character are just boring.Thats what i see from this game.The others are perfect,animation,renders and design is good (y)
Well, not liking Yona the way she is portrayed is okay. I mean I like all the girls here, but I've been there in other games. And as a bit of my hunter myself I also prefer to have to "work harder for it" (which means often I prefer games where people complain that it takes too long to do X).

But what you're suggesting is not an improvement to Yona's character (I use "improvement" generally here, whether it actually improves stuff is pretty subjectibe). It's a completely different character which you would like. An improvement would be focusing on smaller points, often with reference to consistency within a character. All this "own code of conduct, needs to be overcome, you need to train" is something else entirely. You may be influenced by how you perceive Orcs in other media here (similar to the "unrealistic elf ears" elsewhere in this article) but what I read is something made up entirely from stuff not within this game.

The changes you are suggesting to me are akin to "Well, your boss character is a bit too strict. It would be better if she was more lenient. And maybe younger. Also, you shouldn't work with her, maybe she should live with you. And then she could go to school and be your daughter". You're offering a complete rewrite. This doesn't mean that a character like yours couldn't work or wouldn't be good - it's just not this character.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well, not liking Yona the way she is portrayed is okay. I mean I like all the girls here, but I've been there in other games. And as a bit of my hunter myself I also prefer to have to "work harder for it" (which means often I prefer games where people complain that it takes too long to do X).

But what you're suggesting is not an improvement to Yona's character (I use "improvement" generally here, whether it actually improves stuff is pretty subjectibe). It's a completely different character which you would like. An improvement would be focusing on smaller points, often with reference to consistency within a character. All this "own code of conduct, needs to be overcome, you need to train" is something else entirely. You may be influenced by how you perceive Orcs in other media here (similar to the "unrealistic elf ears" elsewhere in this article) but what I read is something made up entirely from stuff not within this game.

The changes you are suggesting to me are akin to "Well, your boss character is a bit too strict. It would be better if she was more lenient. And maybe younger. Also, you shouldn't work with her, maybe she should live with you. And then she could go to school and be your daughter". You're offering a complete rewrite. This doesn't mean that a character like yours couldn't work or wouldn't be good - it's just not this character.
I understand.And its a bit too late for me anyway.Because dev already potray her like that. :ROFLMAO: And i myself want MC atleast know about fighting and magic,also by the introduction of Yona,he can learn something,this knowledge can help him if he ever travel with Naomi later.Also,the way Yona just spread her legs right after the first day just..yeah.For me,she isnt that interesting,thats hella fast to get her pussy.It will be better if she take times before having sex.Maybe teach her about BJ,TJ or something first.Then finally have sex to mark her as MC women.

nvm:ROFLMAO:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
i think she is too early and her sex scene is too sudden.Like..oh yes,you are a shaman,just fuck me and satisfy your lust,its my duty.She obediently take it like its an everyday for her to do back in her home world.Her character just blank and not interesting.
I think you are one of the people that completely ignore what is actually happening in the Yona story so far. She is obedient and submissive, because she thinks she is in the afterlife. At that moment she has given up and lost all fighting spirit. When she is told, that she is in fact, still alive and can fulfill her quest for revenge, she is much more determined. Unfortunately her story ends there. Saying she is blank is absolutely correct, because her character development pales in comparison to the other more established girls who are there for much longer.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Well... To be honest I rly prefer some story spiced with some scens rather then just some random sex scene, and I'm probably not only one who think that way, but saying that doesn't mean i don't like this update or game, on the contrary. Just because it's one of the best games out there doesn't mean I will think everything it has is good, it's just that despite little flaws it have this is great game.

Reactions: User1230

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Anyone had a problem with the last scene in the misc section of the gallery?
It didn't unlock for me even though I played it multiple time to get all the scenes.

TheOldGuard

Jan 20, 2020
this good game, taking time to go through it but it seems no lactation or pregnancy :D at least so far even in dreams >.> maybe in the future as it is now the game is amazing going to be sad when I reach the end of current content. lol

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I already got another cute hybrid cowgirl+human son in CK,while in here i still cant impregnate Lyriel,I hope,MC manage to get her pregnant at the end of the story.There is no way,she will just leave and fuck other guy if we reject her in the end.lol
CK?
Yona is a total mistake :(
Well, not all pregnancies are planned pregnancies.

admnomad

Aug 14, 2017
All I wanna know is how much I need to contribute to his Patreon to get more Julia content. Did not expect to see her again so this event was amazing for me.

Reactions: Squarblesport
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes