Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To be fair isn't the entire plot of this game that the MC has the magical power to invade peoples dreams and thus basically all dreams are real in the sense that everyone experiencing them is actually there and partaking in said experience?
You are correct - well, it's not the entire plot, but a good part of it. However to me it still feels different if something happened in the real world or in a dream, even if both people share it. And yes, I know that "real world" means "house floating in the void with a self restocking fridge and a working TV".

Reactions: Vanderer

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You are correct - well, it's not the entire plot, but a good part of it. However to me it still feels different if something happened in the real world or in a dream, even if both people share it. And yes, I know that "real world" means "house floating in the void with a self restocking fridge and a working TV".
And a captive harem of girls that can't ever leave me ever. Don't forget that part. After all you must agree that this is the part that differentiates a nightmare scenario from one where I would actually prefer not to leave ever.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Hmm... What are the conditions to unlock the Barmaid Viorel scene in the Misc section? I have no idea how to trigger it.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Hmm... What are the conditions to unlock the Barmaid Viorel scene in the Misc section? I have no idea how to trigger it.
It's a dream, I assumed it should become available after Barmaid Madalina? So you at least need to finish Lyriel's questline, give or take.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I wonder if those dreams with the barmaids are "real" as in the barmaids are actually there or if they are just the MC and Lyrel having a shared dream with the barmaids being props.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I wonder if those dreams with the barmaids are "real" as in the barmaids are actually there or if they are just the MC and Lyrel having a shared dream with the barmaids being props.
I lean towards it just being Lyriel's dream and the other girls are "props" (god, part of that sentence just feels gross to type out), but obviously I have nothing to support this.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
It's a dream, I assumed it should become available after Barmaid Madalina? So you at least need to finish Lyriel's questline, give or take.
The App tells me there is no more content available and I had the first time with Lyriel . So you say the dream should trigger automatically?

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
In the newest dream, is there an actual way of choosing for Annie?

I found these girls to be available when making certain decisions:
-Lyriel BJ (when entering in the beginning, can accept or decline)
- Julia (walk up to the blonde)
- Lady Sirenia (talk to her and choose her)
- Jenny (ask Sirenia about your options and then ask about Jenny)
- Lyriel (interrupt her during the 2nd choice)
- Rae (approach her during the 2nd choice)
- Vivian (BJ after watching her show during the 2nd choice)
- Cait (approach her during the 3rd choice)
- Naomi (approach her during the 3rd choice)
- Yona (BJ after approaching her during the 3rd choice)

You encounter Annie first when choosing Jenny and you can say "You're next", and afterwards when approaching Rae she's saddened you didn't choose her. But I found no way to actually choose her. I thought, maybe there was another scene hidden behind a combination of choices, like I first missed the option for Jenny.

Angela, Lucy, Irinel, Doina, Viorel and Kamala are probably not available in any way I think. Just to be clear, this is not criticism, I just want to know if I missed something :)

EDIT: Updated after feedback :) Thanks everyone for the answers/input!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hisakatana

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Also ZanithOne, I noticed a bug (I think) with the latest dream. When I add the dream to the pool of available dreams through the phone in the morning, and I skip until night it's not available. The next day, when skip to the night again, it is available. So it seems you cannot unlock the dream for the night of the same day, but instead it's only available the next day at the earliest. Not sure if that's supposed to happen.

• Thinking Face

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018

- Viorel (BJ after watching her show during the 2nd choice)
- Naomi ((approach her during the 3rd choice)

You encounter Annie first when choosing Jenny and you can say "You're next", and afterwards when approaching Rae she's saddened you didn't choose her. But I found no way to actually choose her. I thought, maybe there was another scene hidden behind a combination of choices, like I first missed the option for Jenny.

Angela, Lucy, Irinel, Doina, and Kamala are probably not available in any way I think. Just to be clear, this is not criticism, I just want to know if I missed something :)
afaik no that is all

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020

Angela, Lucy, Irinel, Doina, and Kamala are probably not available in any way I think. Just to be clear, this is not criticism, I just want to know if I missed something :)
Looks correct, although it's Vivian who gives the show and blowjob, not Viorel. Viorel is commenting off screen during it (she's one of the elves). Which means she's in the group of characters who don't have a scene.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

That's all for now. It wouldn't surprise me if we get some more scenes added later, the space dream had more scenes added to it afterwards...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I lean towards it just being Lyriel's dream and the other girls are "props" (god, part of that sentence just feels gross to type out), but obviously I have nothing to support this.
Rather than props, one might use the theatrical term I've seen of "spear charrier," but that's not right since many have lines and do more than just carry the spear.

I'd go with wondering whether they are "constructs," or they are also sharing this dream.
- Viorel Vivian (BJ after watching her show during the 2nd choice)

I definitely wonder about these other women. Are they women from the MC's past? By the same token, the elves in the dream may be constructs from Lyriel's past. Given all that, it would be interesting if the MC was actually pulling all of these women, from "across the nine three Four Realms." into a shared dream. (EDIT: Forgot Lady Sirenia is from Rea's realm)

It also makes me wonder if these bonus dreams will actually influence the actions outside of the dream? For instance, will "New Plaything" influence Cait's interests? In my game, "Obedient Maid" didn't become available until after Lyriel started cleaning (at least I didn't notice it first).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
To be fair isn't the entire plot of this game that the MC has the magical power to invade peoples dreams and thus basically all dreams are real in the sense that everyone experiencing them is actually there and partaking in said experience?
And a captive harem of girls that can't ever leave me ever. Don't forget that part. After all you must agree that this is the part that differentiates a nightmare scenario from one where I would actually prefer not to leave ever.
Remember your goal is to get enough control and expertise to enable them to leave you*...
Of course, for all we know, MC is actually on Earth in a coma from the disaster and this is all an Inception scenario, dreams within dreams, within dreams...

*Or rather, to have the choice to leave you or not.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes