YuukiLudzfi

Jun 7, 2021
We can't tell you the code because the code is randomly determined the first time you enter the dream.
Explore the dream and look around Rae's chambers for the code.
You'll be able to use the code in subsequent visits to the dream.

the code is number or combine with alphabets
i don't rally know need same hint

• Sad
Reactions: Squarblesport

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I will say this in plain and simple English.

We don't know the code.
The code is different for every game.
When you start the dream, go to the sleeping quarters first.
You'll find the code there.
But you will not be able to use the code until the next time you try that dream.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
We can't tell you the code because the code is randomly determined the first time you enter the dream.
Explore the dream and look around Rae's chambers for the code.
You'll be able to use the code in subsequent visits to the dream.
Thanks for the hint! It worked like a charm. I didn't know what I was missing in that dream until now!

My problem was I was doing inspections the same way every time expecting something different. Insane, right?

Reactions: dawlben

m3gaton

Aug 19, 2020
I can't seem to trigger the option to have breakfast with Lyriel, tried everything.

edit: Oh, nvm something finally happened.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Well, it's been established that multiple people can experience the hosts dream. Azraesha tells Lyriel that the dream where Lyriel encountered Rae and MC banging in the forest was Lyriel's, but Rae clearly experienced and remembered it as well.
True, but you'd expect to see some reaction from the girls next time you visit them if that were the case.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
True, but you'd expect to see some reaction from the girls next time you visit them if that were the case.
Remember that most people aren't aware of their dreams like MC and Rae are. Though in this case I agree that it's just Lyriel we were sharing the dream with.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Remember that most people aren't aware of their dreams like MC and Rae are. Though in this case I agree that it's just Lyriel we were sharing the dream with.
I have to agree it's just sharing Lyriel's dream.
It could've been just like the earlier dreams with her Aunt when Lyriel was struggling with her internal psychological turmoil of feeling useless, uncared for and unwanted. Which in this case her Aunt was just a construct to represent her own self-oppression or self-hate, thus a psychological dream instead of a shared dream.
Same thing with the barmaids Lyriel had been sexually repressed her whole life and Rae even alluded to that earlier after I believe when they had breakfast with Lyriel. The barmaids could've been a construct to represent how she would like to be with the MC but at the same time is a afraid to be due to how she was taught how she should act and be what she should and should not do, once again a psychological dream.

But then again her Aunt is more than she appears to be I had to replay the first trip to Lyriel's world. Right when they were about to leave they got pulled back to the world by another force right when Lyriel's Aunt started to come out the door even Rae was surprised by it and looked out the corner of her eyes in that direction and said "Lady" which is something she says anytime she is surprised or dismayed. The only other person we know that was able to do something similar was Rae's mentor Lady Sirenia. Not to mention she said she could tell an augur or magi when she is around them and then the wine that was given to the MC which put him to sleep that should've sent him and Lyriel back to house but it didn't. And she wasn't afraid of the MC at all and gave off the demeanor that even if he is a very powerful magi that she can handle him if she needs to. It's possible that Lyriel's Aunt is a powerful witch or magi herself as Rae did say to Naomi that you can meet such individuals on an etherwalk.

forpor4

May 3, 2020
Android player here, scenes dont save. I've been trying to look for fixes on my own, like deleting replay save, but no permanent fixes. Hate it right now cause I really wanna look back on the scenes that I got, especially ones that I'm not able to go back to.

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
But then again her Aunt is more than she appears to be I had to replay the first trip to Lyriel's world. Right when they were about to leave they got pulled back to the world by another force right when Lyriel's Aunt started to come out the door even Rae was surprised by it and looked out the corner of her eyes in that direction and said "Lady" which is something she says anytime she is surprised or dismayed. The only other person we know that was able to do something similar was Rae's mentor Lady Sirenia. Not to mention she said she could tell an augur or magi when she is around them and then the wine that was given to the MC which put him to sleep that should've sent him and Lyriel back to house but it didn't. And she wasn't afraid of the MC at all and gave off the demeanor that even if he is a very powerful magi that she can handle him if she needs to. It's possible that Lyriel's Aunt is a powerful witch or magi herself as Rae did say to Naomi that you can meet such individuals on an etherwalk.
My interpretation of that scene was Lyriel was the one that forced the three back violently. She surprised Rae initially with how adapt she was at etherwalking, even if it was rough and clumsy. In that scene, she wants to go back, presumably because she "chickened out" from seeing her aunt again. When she hears the door and her aunt's voice she forces the trip back in panic, which shocks Rae. I don't know what happens during the second one with the wine/perfume (if you decline the drink it's perfume from one of the other elves that knocks you out) though, so that's a mystery to me.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
My interpretation of that scene was Lyriel was the one that forced the three back violently. She surprised Rae initially with how adapt she was at etherwalking, even if it was rough and clumsy. In that scene, she wants to go back, presumably because she "chickened out" from seeing her aunt again. When she hears the door and her aunt's voice she forces the trip back in panic, which shocks Rae. I don't know what happens during the second one with the wine/perfume (if you decline the drink it's perfume from one of the other elves that knocks you out) though, so that's a mystery to me.
I have doubts on that her Aunt was able to sense them and came out just before they left also Rae said Lyriel was adept at dreamwalking but had a strong enough connection to her world to make the etherwalk to her world easier. And I doubt it was Lyriel that forced them back that would take a bit of magical skill to do which Lyriel herself said she doesn't have while she does have innate magical power she can't use it, her Aunt most likely has even more and it did say another force which would indicate something or someone outside of the 3 of them. Don't know about the perfume but considering it's her Aunt's place she has access to the other girls rooms and can easily place whatever it was into their perfume. Not to mention her Aunt's behavior is not the type to have to a very powerful magi unless you know you can handle them and as she said she can sense magi when she is around them, you have to magical training to do that.
And on a side note do you remember the guy in the hooded cloak when they were training Naomi? While you can't see much of his face there is enough to possibly tell who it is go to the beginning of the game and try to look as closely as possible to the guy on the bench.

Last edited:

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
It's not entirely clear, could be either. There's still more to explore with the aunt so maybe we'll get more answers then.

And on a side note do you remember the guy in the hooded cloak when they were training Naomi? While you can't see much of his face there is enough to possibly tell who it is go to the beginning of the game and try to look as closely as possible to the guy on the bench.
Took a quick look at the scenes, could be the same guy. Whether it's just a reuse of a preexisting model since he's cloaked and hooded or actually the same person, can't say either way.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
It's not entirely clear, could be either. There's still more to explore with the aunt so maybe we'll get more answers then.
True and there does seem to be something off about the aunt.

Took a quick look at the scenes, could be the same guy. Whether it's just a reuse of a preexisting model since he's cloaked and hooded or actually the same person, can't say either way.
There does seem to be a connection between the guy on the bench and the hooded man. The guy on the bench was the first to notice Rae during the dreamwalk and was deeply disturbed by it and depending on how the dreamwalk goes he actually breaks the dreamwalk. And during the etherwalk to the MC's world if you try to go to the park were it all started you are stopped from getting there which surprised Rae if you choose to tell her about it.
Then the hooded man seemed surprised when he saw the MC and possibly when he saw Rae as well and the MC did seem to think he was familiar.
And one more thing about the guy on the bench if you choose to ask Rae "Why are they looking at you?" instead of just walking to her he knows something is off.
It could be nothing between the two or maybe he was the one who caused the accident to begin with.

CrowInv

Sep 14, 2018
The download speed man... Does anyone has a Drive link for the last version? Thank you in advance.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have doubts on that her Aunt was able to sense them and came out just before they left also Rae said Lyriel was adept at dreamwalking but had a strong enough connection to her world to make the etherwalk to her world easier. And I doubt it was Lyriel that forced them back that would take a bit of magical skill to do which Lyriel herself said she doesn't have while she does have innate magical power she can't use it, her Aunt most likely has even more and it did say another force which would indicate something or someone outside of the 3 of them. Don't know about the perfume but considering it's her Aunt's place she has access to the other girls rooms and can easily place whatever it was into their perfume. Not to mention her Aunt's behavior is not the type to have to a very powerful magi unless you know you can handle them and as she said she can sense magi when she is around them, you have to magical training to do that.
No, it's obvious that it was Lyriel who pushed them back. She doesn't need magical skill because of her innate magic, and she did exactly the same thing on the next visit.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
No, it's obvious that it was Lyriel who pushed them back. She doesn't need magical skill because of her innate magic, and she did exactly the same thing on the next visit.
No it isn't obvious as it wasn't clear what or who it was. We'll leave it up to the dev to decide to tell us if they choose to.
But anyway that is your interpretation of that which fine until the dev decides to make clear as to what happened my interpretation is just as valid.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No it isn't obvious as it wasn't clear what or who it was. We'll leave it up to the dev to decide to tell us if they choose to.
But anyway that is your interpretation of that which fine until the dev decides to make clear as to what happened my interpretation is just as valid.
You keep telling yourself that. Hey, maybe Naomi was missing them and she pulled them back to the house? Zanith hasn't said that it wasn't that so it's just as valid an interpretation, right? :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes