ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
does anybody know if we will be able to bone Cait in 5.7?
It is like waiting for one piece to end I mean for God sake even Lyriel came hated our guts and we had our way with her before Cait's at this moment all I am thinking is will I be alive when it happen lol

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
It is like waiting for one piece to end I mean for God sake even Lyriel came hated our guts and we had our way with her before Cait's at this moment all I am thinking is will I be alive when it happen lol
Cait is worth the wait tho ❤

Reactions: ZanithOne

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
hope the next update you can bone lyrel after washing the dishes, i was quite shocked she said "urg no" after that night
Honestly, I'd rather the next time Lyriel makes the offer, the MC instead pulls down her shorts and goes down on her instead.
An alternative can be lifting her onto the sink in the bathroom and doing the same.
Or maybe playfully fingering her from behind in the library and nibbling on her ear.

Ah well, a man can dream.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Honestly, I'd rather the next time Lyriel makes the offer, the MC instead pulls down her shorts and goes down on her instead.
An alternative can be lifting her onto the sink in the bathroom and doing the same.
Or maybe playfully fingering her from behind in the library and nibbling on her ear.

hope the next update you can bone lyrel after washing the dishes, i was quite shocked she said "urg no" after that night
I approve of these ideas. They are good.

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
ZanithOne

I'm sorry but these all-story updates, kinda suck. Cait's my fave so I jumped the gun and paid to get this update early, and all I'm feeling is ripped off and pissed off.

I know these take a long time, but if you're just going to do a story update, I'm sure most of up would prefer you pushed it back a week or two to add at least one scene, instead of doing this. I know this game's a bit more high concept, but you know what we're really here for.

I know I'm probably shouting into the void here but, fucking hell man, you could have at least warned us.
The last update was a dream sequence with like 9 scenes, what do you mean? The update before that had a scene with Lyriel. I'm not going to argue about your preference between story and lewd ratio, that's all subjective, but I have no idea what you mean by all-story updates when we're getting scenes in practically every update.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018

pretty sure we can habe both, but fucking is more important first

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I think some people need to remember that this game is not complete. Just because the content you're hoping for isn't there now doesn't mean it won't be there in the future. Harassing and badmouthing the developer is likely to make the delay even longer.

The best bet is to be patient, and decide what you think about the game's content once it's finished.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
ZanithOne

I'm sorry but these all-story updates, kinda suck. Cait's my fave so I jumped the gun and paid to get this update early, and all I'm feeling is ripped off and pissed off.

I know these take a long time, but if you're just going to do a story update, I'm sure most of up would prefer you pushed it back a week or two to add at least one scene, instead of doing this. I know this game's a bit more high concept, but you know what we're really here for.

I know I'm probably shouting into the void here but, fucking hell man, you could have at least warned us.
Isn‘t there a changelog that tells you what the update contains?

Reactions: Hisakatana

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hey, folks! Sorry for the long silence. I basically built the 0.5.7 Alpha and it was time to pack bags and race to the airport. Spent the last two weeks on a vacation, now I'm back to working on the game. And I made a little something for you US dwellers celebrating your decolonization day. A bit late, but here it is anyway:
View attachment 2021_july_yea.mp4

2021_july_yea.png

Not gonna lie, it's a little disappointing that there looks to be no story progress or character development this release. I've never really been a fan of these dream events. They feel so disconnected and inconsequential in the broader context of the game. I'm looking forward to the next release. Maybe the appearance of Rae's mentor here is priming the pump for imminent Rae story progress? Here's hoping anyway.
The Bunny Lounge update was to celebrate the game's anniversary. I'm kinda proud of the animations we're putting in the game, so I wanted to show off with this dream/event.

Awww i was hoping for at last editing some "old and no longer valid" Lyriel texts :p.
Edits to the older dialogues are coming for sure.

Are the main girls ever going to play with each other with or without MC?
Yes.

Maybe we'll get an extra scene thrown in here from time to time to make up if an update would otherwise be all story with no sex? Who knows. :unsure:
That's definitely happening. :whistle:

One issue with Vivian's dance which is probably just Renpy being Renpy and thus you probably can't do anything about it, but I thought I'd point it out just in case: If you pause the game during her dance it carries on playing the video in the background but pauses the timer, so she ends up just staring at you for ages when you unpause. :ROFLMAO:
The animation timers I'm using are very shoddy. I'll see if I can make them tick when paused, but probably not.

quick question - When I go to download the 5.5 --> 5.6 patch for win/linux - it is a 156MB .exe file. how does that work on linux? Do I need to rename to zip and open it with tar?
Sorry, the master post is a bit misleading, you can't patch the game on Linux. I'm using a windows-only binary patch making thingie.

what should i do with the patch? hahaha
Place it next to the ahitr.exe, launch the patch.

Also ZanithOne, I noticed a bug (I think) with the latest dream. When I add the dream to the pool of available dreams through the phone in the morning, and I skip until night it's not available. The next day, when skip to the night again, it is available. So it seems you cannot unlock the dream for the night of the same day, but instead it's only available the next day at the earliest. Not sure if that's supposed to happen.
Hmm, I'll have a look, thanks.

This game was very fun, I enjoyed going through what's there so far quite a lot.

There were a couple of things that felt a bit confusing/odd, namely that Lyriel seems to be perfectly fine boinking any night of the week but balks at the suggestion when washing the dishes. Also the still speaking to the MC with the standoffish/aggressive tone considering everything they went through to reach that part feels a bit disappointing. Doesn't need to change very much but getting told "Whatever" to every other thing just feels weird considering. Will be fun to see if anythings ever comes of her worry that she might get pregnant, here's hoping.
The change to her dishwashing dialogue is coming.

does anybody know if we will be able to bone Cait in 5.7?
Not yet, very likely 0.5.8 though.
0.5.7 is a story update, no sex scenes at all. I took two weeks off, so 0.5.8 is going to be a filler update with a couple of sex scenes. Cait's story will continue in 0.5.9 and it should be the update with her first sex scene.

The change to the dialogue is coming.

ZanithOne

When a new update lands, I post a public master release post with a changelog. I always list the sex scenes/animations in it if there are any. Since you are unhappy with this update, please send me a message via Patreon, and I'll refund your pledge.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
quick question - When I go to download the 5.5 --> 5.6 patch for win/linux - it is a 156MB .exe file. how does that work on linux? Do I need to rename to zip and open it with tar?
Sorry, the master post is a bit misleading, you can't patch the game on Linux. I'm using a windows-only binary patch making thingie.
I tested the patcher with Wine (a Windows api wrapper for Linux) and can confirm it works, so folks that use Linux should (know and) try that.

Also, thank you for the info!

Reactions: mordred93

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hey, folks! Sorry for the long silence. I basically built the 0.5.7 Alpha and it was time to pack bags and race to the airport. Spent the last two weeks on a vacation, now I'm back to working on the game. And I made a little something for you US dwellers celebrating your decolonization day. A bit late, but here it is anyway:
View attachment 1283683

View attachment 1283685
She's great! :love: Half the flags are backwards tho.

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
View attachment 1283683

View attachment 1283685

The Bunny Lounge update was to celebrate the game's anniversary. I'm kinda proud of the animations we're putting in the game, so I wanted to show off with this dream/event.

Edits to the older dialogues are coming for sure.

Yes.

That's definitely happening. :whistle:

The animation timers I'm using are very shoddy. I'll see if I can make them tick when paused, but probably not.

Place it next to the ahitr.exe, launch the patch.

Hmm, I'll have a look, thanks.

The change to her dishwashing dialogue is coming.

0.5.7 is a story update, no sex scenes at all. I took two weeks off, so 0.5.8 is going to be a filler update with a couple of sex scenes. Cait's story will continue in 0.5.9 and it should be the update with her first sex scene.

The change to the dialogue is coming.

When a new update lands, I post a public master release post with a changelog. I always list the sex scenes/animations in it if there are any. Since you are unhappy with this update, please send me a message via Patreon, and I'll refund your pledge.
Is the girls playing with each other gonna be avoidable? I tend to be greedy so I wanna keep Rae and Lyriel for myself :whistle:

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
The last update was a dream sequence with like 9 scenes, what do you mean? The update before that had a scene with Lyriel. I'm not going to argue about your preference between story and lewd ratio, that's all subjective, but I have no idea what you mean by all-story updates when we're getting scenes in practically every update.
The one that's coming out next week is all story.

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
The one that's coming out next week is all story.
Ah, gotcha. We've been getting scenes quite often and I'm actually looking forward to a heavier story focus here and there. If you need a scene every update, I'd recommend checking changelogs before pledging, although I'm of the opinion you should be pledging to support a dev, not to "buy" an early copy.

Reactions: Tavi13

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wow!
Yona is so fuckin beautiful!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This world need more orc waifus!
One of the primary criteria of a perfect orc waifu is the separation between tusks. They have to be farther apart that the width of the husbando's penis, otherwise it could be like a router. I notice from the lounge video that MC and Yona fit perfectly.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes