Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
So turns out to trigger event with Lyriel in library you have to wait outside until she is in and only then enter. o_O

Overall it feels like theres a little less content in this update than we are used to but oh well, it happens.

Shame that mc didnt tease Lyriel some more about her coming in his room to get shagged. Some dirty talk about her begging for it by coming here and bending over like that would be cool.

I hope shower event with her will have a continuation. Lightning in that scene made her look so gorgeous and she looked so sultry. It felt pretty bad to end that event without some sexy times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Hint says Lyriel will surely pick up a book while cleaning the library... Okay. Time skip 20 times until she is in library, she is there but event doesnt trigger. Okay. Time skip 20 times until she is in library again, she is there but event doesnt trigger. Okay. Time skip 20 times more until she is in library, she is there but event doesnt trigger. Okay. Time skip another 20 times until she is in library, she is there but event doesnt trigger.

Ahhh. I love time skipping simulators. :HideThePain:
u know... u can actually just wait until evening, and if she is not in the library, u can just ask her to go to the library... sometimes this can fail, but the option is there.

this update... so, Lyriel is a M, nice. not much to say about the update, the scenes are great, and the diferent outcomes, a good update, a little short, but good.

Reactions: ZanithOne

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I am having some issues with getting 3 gallery scenes. I am trying to make sure that my guide is right but I cannot get these scenes for the life of me. I am looking at the code, I have the file where you define what triggers the the ability for it to show up in the scene gallery. However when I look through the scenes, The persistent variable is not the same, so they can never be added. I have searched through the whole game directory looking for any reference to the 3 entry_id listed, and I can only find the referenced gallery scene file. I am wondering if the repective scenes have the wrong persistent variables?

Anyways - I need help getting these, I have played each scene dozens of times, every option, etc. but cannot get them to trigger. They are Rae - Star-Kissed Lovers, Lyriel - Useless Mutt, and Misc - Special Order. Again I know how I am supposed to get them but it is not triggering for some reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 21, 2020
I don't want to sound like one of those people, but I quite honestly expect either larger, or faster updates for the $8,600 a month the developer is earning on Patreon.

Still enjoy the game, though.
that would be impossible, once any creator gets a good amount of money, he stops trying and the public will continue to support him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I used to disagree with people complaining to Dev stating that he's milking because he never gives enough content updates for Caitlin or Lyriel then finally he decided to give Lyriel some great updates now with the past few updates it would seem we're moving backwards not forward no content for Caitlin how much longer can this be dragged out and I'm definitely missing Naomi like she does not even exist anymore with here sexy ass.:p
who is naomi?

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
Naomi will get a continuation of her story, it's just that it requires A LOT of prep work, and I can't set aside enough time to do it right now.

I appreciate the response & I'm not really criticizing either. You're at the whim of A) what you want complete/continue as the auteur & B)subject to fulfill what you think is popular among your community.

Knowing we'll eventually get there is good enough, the just reality of it is I wish more people were fans of that particular content/character. Alas it is what it is, bearing that in mind....keep up the great work! you take the time to respond to people and I'm fairly certain that means a lot to folks.

theschmidty

Sep 25, 2018
Hey - i have recently gotten a new pc and lost my old saves. Is it possible to get a save from 5.7 or somewhere around there, so i can pick up where i left off?

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
:love: Lyriel is my love interest in the game! I want to treat her like a princess! I want all the characters in the game to treat her as well; (good and respectful)! (Therefore, I will not start the "servant" route.)
Yeah I prefer the romance instead of the servant thing.
To people who have played it, how exactly is the servant situation working out?

That said, I'm glad it seems Lyriel's getting more, that previous round of Lyriel updates were amazing and I loved them, so I've got high hopes for the shower scene.

Reactions: Gwydion

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
some one has this scene unlock? Please i miss only this one
It's android sex scen in space dream, don't rly remember for sure how to unlock it cous i did it some time ago but it was some code u have to find in the dream i belive?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes