Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
i find Cait to be kinda dull looking so she's a meh for me.
I hope they don't change Cait. She is my favorite. Her more "normal" look is one of the things that draw me to her character.
Well that and her being short. I really like short-stacks. Thinking about that maybe we can get a dwarf or a goblin? I mean we have an orc and an elf so it would fit with the fantasy vibe. I personally would prefer a goblin, especially after seeing the ones in Worlds Crossing Academy Also, thinking about it we do still have an open room on the first floor and one on the second so we could actually get both :D. Okay I guess not. Just started the new release.

Last edited:

teufel703

Feb 8, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/navigator_scripts.rpy", line 43, in <module>
File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/second_floor/sf_hall_east.rpy", line 32, in execute
File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/second_floor/sf_hall_east.rpy", line 32, in execute
File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/second_floor/sf_hall_east.rpy", line 54, in execute
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item_available'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/engine/navigation/navigator_scripts.rpyc", line 5, in script call
File "scripts/engine/navigation/navigator_scripts.rpyc", line 25, in script
File "C:\1\AHouseInTheRift-0 6 0r2-pc\AHouseInTheRift-0.6.0r2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\1\AHouseInTheRift-0 6 0r2-pc\AHouseInTheRift-0.6.0r2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/navigator_scripts.rpy", line 43, in <module>
File "C:\1\AHouseInTheRift-0 6 0r2-pc\AHouseInTheRift-0.6.0r2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\1\AHouseInTheRift-0 6 0r2-pc\AHouseInTheRift-0.6.0r2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\1\AHouseInTheRift-0 6 0r2-pc\AHouseInTheRift-0.6.0r2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\1\AHouseInTheRift-0 6 0r2-pc\AHouseInTheRift-0.6.0r2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\1\AHouseInTheRift-0 6 0r2-pc\AHouseInTheRift-0.6.0r2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\1\AHouseInTheRift-0 6 0r2-pc\AHouseInTheRift-0.6.0r2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\1\AHouseInTheRift-0 6 0r2-pc\AHouseInTheRift-0.6.0r2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\1\AHouseInTheRift-0 6 0r2-pc\AHouseInTheRift-0.6.0r2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\1\AHouseInTheRift-0 6 0r2-pc\AHouseInTheRift-0.6.0r2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/second_floor/sf_hall_east.rpy", line 54, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 54, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item_available'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A House in the Rift 0.6.0r2
Mon Mar 28 17:10:49 2022

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I hope they don't change Cait. She is my favorite. Her more "normal" look is one of the things that draw me to her character.
Well that and her being short. I really like short-stacks. Thinking about that maybe we can get a dwarf or a goblin? I mean we have an orc and an elf so it would fit with the fantasy vibe. I personally would prefer a goblin, especially after seeing the ones in Worlds Crossing Academy Also, thinking about it we do still have an open room on the first floor and one on the second so we could actually get both :D.
There is no room remaining on the ground floor. If you're talking about the door between Naomi's room and the downstairs bathroom, that is a toilet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
There is no room remaining on the ground floor. If you're talking about the door between Naomi's room and the downstairs bathroom, that is a toilet.
Actually it's the Garage but I didn't know about the new girl till I started v6.0. Guess we have a full house now.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yeah, Blair did open up two the last two large rooms, just the tiny one on the first floor is still locked now.
That small room on the ground floor is probably a water closet, a toilet. No idea why its still locked, but there you go.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Blair seems to be a Dwarf based on her speech and interest in machines ( as well as being short and thicc) so woohoo for that. Well I wasn't considering the 2nd floor room since they took that mattress out of it. I guess if it spawns a new bed to suit the new occupant it could still be used. Since I'm calling Blair a dwarf the only thing left for my fantasy harem is a cute goblin. Here's hoping...

Reactions: longsuper1

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Blair seems to be a Dwarf based on her speech and interest in machines ( as well as being short and thicc) so woohoo for that. Well I wasn't considering the 2nd floor room since they took that mattress out of it. I guess if it spawns a new bed to suit the new occupant it could still be used. Since I'm calling Blair a dwarf the only thing left for my fantasy harem is a cute goblin. Here's hoping...
Sadly iirc, this is the last member for the game's harem so don't expect anymore members (I could be wrong).

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Thinking about that door. It could also be stairs leading to a basement? Would open up a lot of possibilities. Will be interesting to find out. I'm also hoping we can get a front yard soon.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That small room on the ground floor is probably a water closet, a toilet. No idea why its still locked, but there you go.
Thinking about that door. It could also be stairs leading to a basement? Would open up a lot of possibilities. Will be interesting to find out. I'm also hoping we can get a front yard soon.
It's a toilet. It was unlocked when we unlocked the downstairs bath, just for some reason it locked again after the event was over.
05_05.jpg

Reactions: Blossop
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes