allenandarth

May 30, 2017
gonna be honest...i don't like Blair, she kind of feels like a "rat" to me and not in the fun way (she's not a lovable skaven-like rat, but a unfun rat...no one is gonna understand this).
my tier list goes like this vvvv
- Rae (the most lovable succubus in gaming)

- Lyriel (i'm a sucker for elves, 1000% bias, besides i don't dislike her shitty personality, i quite like it in fact...because i also have a shitty personality)

- Cait (she's a precious cinnamon bun, i can't help it)

- Naomi (she's fun! she's very fun!)

- Yona (she's kinda boring to be completely honest, but she's so nice)

- Elf group (like i said...sucker for elves, completely bias)

- All the other NPC's (some of them look really good)

- Blair (i already said everything i wanted to say)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Does anything special have to be done to start the Blair's dream? I have spent several nights and the ad appears, but nothing happens.

Screenshot_2.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Have you actually tried dreaming?
The truth is, no. The only dream scenes I've done have been the ones that started without actively seeking the "dream". I have little or no interest in the Dream section among those that appear when the MC goes to sleep.

Is it any of these scenes?:

Screenshot_3.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The truth is, no. The only dream scenes I've done have been the ones that started without actively seeking the "dream". I have little or no interest in the Dream section among those that appear when the MC goes to sleep.

Is it any of these scenes?:

View attachment 1727625
The creaking and the clopping.

I would suggest to at least play all of them, if not interested you can speed up, then they are gone and the slate is more clean.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The creaking and the clopping.

I would suggest to at least play all of them, if not interested you can speed up, then they are gone and the slate is more clean.
Thanks for the reply.

Not that I care too much about having this full of undone dreams: it's possibly one of the few times I've entered this section, and unless I have to enter it to continue some other of the LI's stories, I'm not likely to go here again.

In any case, I don't rule out following your advice and using CTRL to skip all the dreams.

May 18, 2019
Minor issue: I'm looking for the last of the gallery pictures, Blair's one for Sunday Afternoon. Is it in the downstairs bathroom? It's the only place I haven't checked in the timeframe, since someone's always using it and I can't just poke around. Or is it somewhere else and I just missed it?

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
You can sleep with her after sex in the evening. The morning scene though I don't see that happening, not just because it's the morning, but also because that's a fetish roleplay scene and it really wouldn't fit.
Yeah meant the morning scene.

More expansion of the TV events would be great.
Yeah, I feel like there would be a ton of things Lyriel could grow fascinated with on the TV.
Oh, or maybe more scenes about her asking for books?
There must be more stories where an elf girl ends up with a human guy that she can read about...

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Regarding Blair's accent, one of the bigger clues is "dinnae", which is Scottish slang for "don't/do not". The other clue is how Blair refers to the other women as "hen". Its an older Scottish term of endearment.

In case anyone was wondering, probably the most Irish of the group is Cait, not because of the hair, but because many of the terms used in the world she's from are from the Irish language.

Sources: Actually Irish and have known quite a few Scottish people.

Reactions: rrapa and Tavi13
Feb 15, 2019
No one cares about my opinion, but not a big fan of Yona or Blair. Maybe one or the other, but I feel like with Rae, Cait, Naomi, and Lyriel, only one other character was needed. Yona and Blair also aren't as endearing as the other four.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No one cares about my opinion, but not a big fan of Yona or Blair. Maybe one or the other, but I feel like with Rae, Cait, Naomi, and Lyriel, only one other character was needed. Yona and Blair also aren't as endearing as the other four.
We've really only just met those two though. Is it any surprise that they aren't as well developed as the other four?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes