Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Something I'd really love to see added at some point is little casual intimacies, like quick little interaction options to give the girls hugs, kisses, headpats, and maybe character-specific interactions like stroking Lyriel's ears or Rae's horns, things like that.

Besides the obvious "this makes the relationship seem more real and not just about sex", I just love, for example, the mental-image of walking up and giving Lyri a kiss when there are others present and seeing her get all flustered - which could transition to being more accepting of the affection once she feels less defensive and the MC has helped her work through her self-worth issues a bit.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Weird question here, but anyone looked into how the dialogues during scenes changed over time? I mean what trigger them and what not. Like, I can't get Lyriel to beg for sex during the shower scene, she keeps saying it's embarrassing, but in the scene gallery, which I may or may not have used the mod for, she actually begs for it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Given the context, I suspect it is "don't".
Probably, although that technically doesn't work. The I in MILF stands for I'd, as in "I would". "Moms I'd Don't Like to Fuck" doesn't grammatically work, but it's fine. I was just teasing anyway.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Probably, although that technically doesn't work. The I in MILF stands for I'd, as in "I would". "Moms I'd Don't Like to Fuck" doesn't grammatically work, but it's fine. I was just teasing anyway.
Well, nobody said that MIDLF was just MILF with an extra letter while all others need to stay the same ;)

Kyuubi556

Sep 28, 2019
Is there any way we can play the Halloween event?Doesn't show up in the phone (starting new game).
Messing with the game files, a save, anything?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there any way we can play the Halloween event?Doesn't show up in the phone (starting new game).
Messing with the game files, a save, anything?
Change the date of your device (computer, phone, etc.) to be around Halloween. It's been discussed on this thread many times now. If you search (top right corner) you can see specific posts about this.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes