Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It is probably because another event (rae finding light to read). You just come in and tell her you are not in the mood, and then visit Rae in her room later.
Obviously, but those kinds of things shouldn't happen. If Rae says to find her in her room that evening, then events that involve her leaving her room should be suppressed.

Reactions: Skeltom

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Obviously, but those kinds of things shouldn't happen. If Rae says to find her in her room that evening, then events that involve her leaving her room should be suppressed.
Did you ever tell someone you would see her this evening, but someone else find you first? Well then.
Seriously, my personal standard has been lowered to a point (by modern game industry) that I would consider this too tiny to be a bug. Instead of fixing these details, I'd rather dev focus on more (Rae) content.

Reactions: MrJay

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Amazing update IMO, I finally feel like we're out of a little bit of a dry spell and I'm super looking forward to what comes next (especially hoping for more sweet sex with Yuna, particularly in those sexy orc clothes of hers)

Reactions: ZanithOne

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
I do enjoy the game but, additional music tracks would be appreciated.
I'd say the currently music is PERFECT for this game. It is just like the story: everything remains almost the same, everyday is almost the same. There is no end. The only thing that changes is people. It can be boring, but also very peaceful and relaxing.
There are in fact some music tracks in the game files that are hardly used... Personally I think the intro music is great too. Maybe these musics should be used more, but I am perfectly happy with the music now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Did you ever tell someone you would see her this evening, but someone else find you first? Well then.
I dunno about you, but I wouldn't give a shit who found me first, I'd tell them to fuck off and still make my date with a sexy succubus. Unless it was a sexy elf...I'd probably be torn between Rae and Lyriel...but short of that, nah. :sneaky:

iFinger

Mar 28, 2023
There is a musings about characters of the adult visual novel “A House in the Rift”.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is an attachment to this post wich contain a two zipped simple text files with an English and original versions of this notes.

I do not recommend it to read for anyone who never play the game/read the novel. It might contain a storyline spoilers.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I sure enjoyed the story more w this update.
You all really did a super job!

I mean, I really enjoy the first part of the game w the introductions
and funny business. I enjoy that a lot. But this was also really good
w the more mature storyline?
Anyway, was really enjoyable.

Cheers

Jun 22, 2020
ZanithOne I started the game from zero and Lyriel's route seems kinda fucked up. I progressed with her story events until I got to the etherwalks and she was reacting casually to me seeing her boobs there but in her lewd events progression I hadn't even gotten to the part in which she willingly gives you a handjob yet.

You might want to recheck if story progression matches up with current lewd events progression for the girls

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
ZanithOne I started the game from zero and Lyriel's route seems kinda fucked up. I progressed with her story events until I got to the etherwalks and she was reacting casually to me seeing her boobs there but in her lewd events progression I hadn't even gotten to the part in which she willingly gives you a handjob yet.

You might want to recheck if story progression matches up with current lewd events progression for the girls
No. They are independent, mostly. Main quests, girls main story, normally don't check the level of the girls. Usually only side activities do.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No. They are independent, mostly. Main quests, girls main story, normally don't check the level of the girls. Usually only side activities do.
I would argue that inconsistencies could still be jarring - if you conversely were happily fucking a character daily in all rooms and positions with everybody watching and the same character would refuse to lie next to you on the bed for the etherwalk because ewwwwww lewd, that would be disturbing as well.

That being said, in my personal interpretation of the "Stairway to Heaven", showing boobs is well before giving a handjob, so I don't share the complaint either, unless I misunderstood something.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
I would argue that inconsistencies could still be jarring - if you conversely were happily fucking a character daily in all rooms and positions with everybody watching and the same character would refuse to lie next to you on the bed for the etherwalk because ewwwwww lewd, that would be disturbing as well.

That being said, in my personal interpretation of the "Stairway to Heaven", showing boobs is well before giving a handjob, so I don't share the complaint either, unless I misunderstood something.
I agree it can be annoying but nothing serious.
Also boobs are in the main quest for lyriel after Taena comments on the size of another elf. Dish washing is another independent quest.

Jun 22, 2020

The handjob is more of a milestone than a reference point. Staring at Lyriel's boobs before she is willing to give you a handjob will lower her friendliness which is obviously the complete opposite of what happens in the etherwalk

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes