HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Again Luriel by. But here, at least for Ray, there is something new. But here again a new character, when the old "new" characters were not really needed, or rather they were simply not interesting in an erotic sense, at least to the majority.
There are simply no words for this. I just want to bang my head against the wall.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AHouseInTheRift-0.6.12r1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Nice day for fishing? wtf does that mean? I've tried every room for a few days and found nothing...

Ah, turned out to be another case of repeating morning wake-up events bumping other wake-up events.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
1682405025562.png I'm guessing there is supposed to be a dream before this revealing the new character? I'm not seeing any dream, the MC just goes to sleep and wakes up with this message. I've tried saving and loading beforehand.

Edit: Went back to an even older save and that one still didn't work.

Last edited:

Tregon

Mar 18, 2021
I somehow can't seem to get the "let her ride you after" part. They wake up and she just jumps up into the shower.
Me neither, and I have been trying it in every way I can figure since I am in patreon.

Of course, it was released on april fools, so my guess is they thought it would be "smart" idea to have april fools claiming there is scene and not having one.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Me neither, and I have been trying it in every way I can figure since I am in patreon.

Of course, it was released on april fools, so my guess is they thought it would be "smart" idea to have april fools claiming there is scene and not having one.
I got a scene where she takes you back to the rooftop and has sex with you, did you guys not get that? Sounds like something weird is going on with this update, I didn't get the character reveal but got this scene you guys might not have?

Reactions: ZanithOne

Sneidel

Aug 15, 2021
I got a scene where she takes you back to the rooftop and has sex with you, did you guys not get that? Sounds like something weird is going on with this update, I didn't get the character reveal but got this scene you guys might not have?
Nope, just on to the rooftop contemplating ether, then jumping off the watertower into sleep. Followed by forehead kisses and off to the shower she goes.
Since the whole game is very prone to savegame corruptions, I tried different saves way back to 6.9, but to no avail.
I could start a clean new game, but given that I never got the second Rae scene (Pre-reveal service) in the first place, I doubt that starting all over again would be much of a difference.

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
I don't know if it's just me but the 6.10 to 6.11 update has a virus problem, is it just a false positive? I downloaded it from the patreon free mega version one.

My Antivirus detected it 3/3 times and Virus total has 1 warning for worm.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The "riding you" scene is a second outing. It doesn't happen the first time you guys go to the roof. That just ends with you guys jumping off the water tower. Rae will come to you a second time to go to the roof again, and then you can have sex on the ledge of the roof.

View attachment 2571638 I'm guessing there is supposed to be a dream before this revealing the new character? I'm not seeing any dream, the MC just goes to sleep and wakes up with this message. I've tried saving and loading beforehand.

I think that was meant to happen after seeing the first dream with the girl (with Rae at the oriental temple place), but it didn't trigger properly afterwards. So it ends up triggering after a regular night of sleep, instead of right after the dream.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
View attachment 2571638 I'm guessing there is supposed to be a dream before this revealing the new character? I'm not seeing any dream, the MC just goes to sleep and wakes up with this message. I've tried saving and loading beforehand.

I don't think she's the new character. just seems like MC is seeing what Rae sees at that point

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Is AI Shoujo even used for rendering such games?
I guess technically it could be? From what I know as long as it's not the steam version it comes with studio just like HS1/2. I don't know the state of the mods for AIS but something tells me it's not up to par with HS. Could be why it's not used as often or at all.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes