jahall

Feb 20, 2019
How i can download apk game on android :( help me
I don't know about other browsers, but if you have Chrome then just touching the *.apk link on the web page should start it downloading. You should then get a notification that shows the download progress. Once the download is complete then touch the nitification and it should start the installation process. You'll obviously need to ensure that you have sufficient free memory for both the *.apk file and the installed game, though once installation is complete you can delete the *.apk file.

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
ZanithOne Just a question but when is the banner going to be updated? Pretty sure she's not that big in-game.(not complaining about her in-game, please don't change that...).

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It's been a while since I played, it's sandboxy enough for me to make that feel daunting as I have to start from zero again, but damn... she's fine, might have to overcome my reticence.
The art is great but her character personality is super fucking annoying. Then again so was the elf initially and she got better as the story progressed, so fingers crossed.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Different strokes for different folks lol. I fucking LOVE the Lyriel character. It's painfully obvious from the start that she is not actually a bitch, she is just afraid and has been mistreated (note the themes of the dreams she has that you get pulled into, and the fact that the woman taking care of her is a full blown whore who makes a habit of getting pounded out by multiple skeazy dudes at a time.) Think about if that had been your experience at home, then one day you wake up trapped in a house with a bunch of strangers, one of whom is a dude that you figure out is banging the other females trapped in the house...

Plus with her there is actually a process to wooing her, unlike sooooo many games on here nowadays where the girls are just automatically after your cock with little to no effort.

Conversely, Blair, The pirate, The Orc, etc. are repulsive to me. Not into big/thick/muscled/masculine girls AT ALL.

Rae and Lyriel are the only two I'm interested in at all, and with Rae it's purely physical attractiveness, I'm not the biggest fan of her background and personality. Lyriel on the other hand is perfect.

Reactions: Feletriu

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Different strokes for different folks lol. I fucking LOVE the Lyriel character. It's painfully obvious from the start that she is not actually a bitch, she is just afraid and has been mistreated (note the themes of the dreams she has that you get pulled into, and the fact that the woman taking care of her is a full blown whore who makes a habit of getting pounded out by multiple skeazy dudes at a time.) Think about if that had been your experience at home, then one day you wake up trapped in a house with a bunch of strangers, one of whom is a dude that you figure out is banging the other females trapped in the house...

Plus with her there is actually a process to wooing her, unlike sooooo many games on here nowadays where the girls are just automatically after your cock with little to no effort.

Conversely, Blair, The pirate, The Orc, etc. are repulsive to me. Not into big/thick/muscled/masculine girls AT ALL.

Rae and Lyriel are the only two I'm interested in at all, and with Rae it's purely physical attractiveness, I'm not the biggest fan of her background and personality. Lyriel on the other hand is perfect.
Nah, Lyriel is a real bitch at first. She's not scared, she doesn't act scared beyond, like, the very first time that we meet her, and if you think she does you need to play through it again.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Nah, Lyriel is a real bitch at first. She's not scared, she doesn't act scared beyond, like, the very first time that we meet her, and if you think she does you need to play through it again.
Agree to disagree dude. If you have ever known a hot chick in real life who was intimidated by a situation, or had been through trauma, it's very common for them to have an icy / bitchy exterior but actually be a warm person deep down - only a few people may get to know that side of them however. Her behavior is 100% on point for a girl who is A.) extremely attractive and B.) putting up a massive front to hide the fact that they are actually intimidated/afraid/nervous as hell.

It's also worth noting that she comes from a very different culture with a strict class/caste system, AFAIK.

Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

I sort of agree with most of this, except that I dearly love Rae. I am glad though that there is at least one person that can see Lyriel as I do. I noticed that you didn't mention Caitlin at all.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Agree to disagree dude. If you have ever known a hot chick in real life who was intimidated by a situation, or had been through trauma, it's very common for them to have an icy / bitchy exterior but actually be a warm person deep down - only a few people may get to know that side of them however. Her behavior is 100% on point for a girl who is A.) extremely attractive and B.) putting up a massive front to hide the fact that they are actually intimidated/afraid/nervous as hell.

It's also worth noting that she comes from a very different culture with a strict class/caste system, AFAIK.
She is more angry than scared though. She has enough magical talent to know she was kidnapped by MC into somewhere of his creation.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
She is more angry than scared though. She has enough magical talent to know she was kidnapped by MC into somewhere of his creation.
If Lyrial has enough magic to realize that the MC created the house, then that would tend to show that she's more scared than angry.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I sort of agree with most of this, except that I dearly love Rae. I am glad though that there is at least one person that can see Lyriel as I do. I noticed that you didn't mention Caitlin at all.
The issue with Rae is for one thing I don't 100% trust her. I have a feeling some bad shit is coming down the pipeline re: Rae.

I don't hate Caitlin but she's not attractive to me, just like a regular girl not that pretty not that hot, not really h-game worthy material.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The issue with Rae is for one thing I don't 100% trust her. I have a feeling some bad shit is coming down the pipeline re: Rae.

I don't hate Caitlin but she's not attractive to me, just like a regular girl not that pretty not that hot, not really h-game worthy material.
See, that's where tastes differ - she can H my game whenever she wants.

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017

If Cait is a normal/regular girl where you live, I should try to get rich and change countries :O

richard.freeman

Apr 2, 2022
0.7.3r3 is aso buged like 0.7.2r3

So when you have problems with these Quests I reported them on Discord 07.01.2024 20:54 and they haven`t fixed it I get a wrong answer that it is fixed in the next version that we have now here and it is buged like before. At that point they have released for Patreons a 0.7.4 version. Because no bug fixing report so it looks that the same bugs are in 3 versions and this shows what happend when you don`t fix bugs immediately when they are reported !!!

Hanging out with Cait, Cait Story ch. 22 & Lost and Found pt. 5

This time I get help these Quests should be fixed in the next version for all players (19.1.2024)

Cait Story ch. 22
Lost and Found pt. 5

Get a save back and I have problems with these Quests for me it looks they are buged:

Hanging out with Cait (reported before see no different, I can endless talking about the same stuff)
Hanging out with Naomi (I can endless talking about the same stuff)
I had the same issue with Lost and Found Pt. 5, but it seems to be fixed now.
It was FINALLY triggered for me after Lyriel's Story Ch. 27 [game version: 0.7.4 r2 EA].

BTW: Does anybody know how to trigger the below?

1706812364557.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes