Craftomega

Mar 17, 2017
Is there a correct conversation path to do "better" when you first meet Lyriel? (Fuck you caitlin at least tell me how to do better.)

Reactions: juanito

shakesbakes

Feb 23, 2018
Bit confused, where are you supposed to enter the patreon code, and how do you unlock the images in the gallery on the phone?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
am still a Rae and Naomi guy..elf-chick did nothing for me..but i enjoyed the storyline..if she hadda been drow maybe :p but i'm over blonde elf-chicks..HA!
I don't know about you, but I was honestly hoping for a "Let Naomi break her in half" option when she was bullying Cait. Like, seriously, I see some serious BDSM in your future if you keep picking on her g'yal, elfy. :sneaky:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The new girl, Lyriel reminds me a lot like one of those High Elves from Skyrim in the College of Winterhold with her attitude and how she thinks she's greater than everyone else. I know she probably has her reasons, and it might be talked about later into the story. I do like having one person being annoyed and irritated about the whole situation living here. Rae was timid, Naomi was defensive, Caitlin was scared and confused because of Naomi. I want to know how everyone fits within the story's plot.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a correct conversation path to do "better" when you first meet Lyriel? (Fuck you caitlin at least tell me how to do better.)
If by "better" you mean the other girls not getting mad at you once they leave the room.

I picked did Hi > not really > ignore her > Regret what > probably saved you >take care or walk away (doesn't matter). I tried not saying anything just to see and they get mad at you, lol.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
IT'S FINALLY HERE!
Can anyone tell me how long does new update have? I'm considering waiting for the next one because if it's too short it'll just make the wait worst.

Azzazeal

Jun 18, 2019
Well i have to tell you.....Your game is really amazing i enjoyed this update so much. shame it's not longer but anyway keep it up :)

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
What are the consequences of the way you interact with Azra? I'm not talking about the visible stats, but like whether or not you're honest.

Does it have a lot of effect on the content you can access? I ask because I'm not a fan of games with a "one right path" relying on the values of hidden variables.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes