neron86

Mar 5, 2017
i am stuck at naomi main quest. it says "proceed with main storyline" i had all dreams and all other activities from 0.38.
and it didnt get a trigger/dream for the elf. can somebody give me a tip

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Just found it, bra on the hamper in the downstairs washroom. Only at midday tho.
That is what I may have been missing with Naomi's , I haven't assumed the item to find would be time of day specific.

Edit: Yep... morning only. And the color was close enough to the background that I wouldn't have seen it unless I stayed in the room and advanced time to see the change.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 09 Feb, 2020
Download it here: compressed to ~ 843 MB

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)
compressed version by -Hex-@F95Zone

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
According to the Heart Meter I've finished up with all four females.

Scene Gallery on opening menu - last one is locked. What is it?

Gallery on cell phone - first two are locked. What are they?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I am answering in bulk, might have missed some posts, sorry. If I didn't address something, please tag me again.

Reactions to 0.4.0:
Won't go line by line, sorry, but I like those ideas, will add to the list. Sadly, may be a long time till I get to those.

...Is 'oameni' an elf word, or a typo so bad I can't recognise it?
Won't say :censored:

Not sure whether it's better to look at Taena or Lyriel, Taena getting gangbanged is hot, but Lyriel's reactions are great. Personally I think I would have had a split-screen for those.
View attachment 545622 View attachment 545623
I know that some people really don't like seeing non-MC males having sex in POV games, so I added this choice. Could add the third variant, I guess :unsure:

:FacePalm: really, forgetting about the new girl already? We've been through this enough times we should know how it works now. I guess Rae was right about that aura she has making us think with our dick.
Hmm? You can say "oh yeah, I know who's that" right away, or am I missing something?
:unsure:

God, Lyriel is a bitch. The choices here aren't good, we either have to let her bully Cait or stand up to her and really upset Cait, then be a dick to Cait ourself for some reason(??).
Personally I would have told Cait to finish her breakfast and insisted on showing Lyriel the food myself, she can be a bitch to us if she likes but I'm not letting her treat the other girls like that, ultimately I took the intimacy hit with Cait.
Yes, this is a lacking scene, I cut a bit too much off it trying to get the build out, but I will have another go at it a bit later.
And a bit more bits for other interactions you mentioned after are coming, too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And thank you for the bug reports. Lyriel's reaction to morning sex with Rae is coming in 0.4.2, can't fit it into 0.4.1.

Not sure if the dev is romanian or just coincidence.
Not Romanian, not a coincidence :)

Finished playing cant really say i like the elf girl ( not because of her personality).
Gona wait for more content on the other girls. Keep it up dev you are doing great (y).
Thank you, and although everyone has different tastes, I still hope that Lyriel will be able to change your mind. :)

am still a Rae and Naomi guy..elf-chick did nothing for me..but i enjoyed the storyline..if she hadda been drow maybe :p but i'm over blonde elf-chicks..HA!
Hope that Lyriel will be able to change your mind about her too ;)

Some really great events this update. Being able to tell Rae about our dream is one of the many small touches that make love this game. Teaming up with Rae to tease Lyriel was also great.
Thank you. I really want to do more of those small reactive conversations, I feel like those add so much life to the game. Just need to find some time.

Is there a correct conversation path to do "better" when you first meet Lyriel? (Fuck you caitlin at least tell me how to do better.)
The very first time? Girls will be bummed out about Lyriel anyway, cause she is not really nice, but they won't be angry with you if you navigate the conversation without snapping.

Bit confused, where are you supposed to enter the patreon code, and how do you unlock the images in the gallery on the phone?
Patreon code is for the dream scene, phone images are unlocked via hidden items around the house.

I don't know about you, but I was honestly hoping for a "Let Naomi break her in half" option when she was bullying Cait. Like, seriously, I see some serious BDSM in your future if you keep picking on her g'yal, elfy. :sneaky:
I can confirm that there will some stuff in Lyriel's future.

The new girl, Lyriel reminds me a lot like one of those High Elves from Skyrim in the College of Winterhold with her attitude and how she thinks she's greater than everyone else.
There are definitely some parallels there :)

Well i have to tell you.....Your game is really amazing i enjoyed this update so much. shame it's not longer but anyway keep it up :)
Thank you, and I do struggle with productivity, unfortunately.

What are the consequences of the way you interact with Azra? I'm not talking about the visible stats, but like whether or not you're honest.

Does it have a lot of effect on the content you can access? I ask because I'm not a fan of games with a "one right path" relying on the values of hidden variables.
As of right now you can't lock yourself out of parts of the story/events. You can skip certain events and there are small changes that depend on your choices, but it's a sandbox-ish game overall.

Really not a fan of player choices in the kitchen with Caitlin and Lyriel. Either have to let her walk all over Caitlin or take a penalty to Caitlin's intimacy. Ready to chuck the blonde bitch into the never ending void
This particular event will be expanded. I cut a bit too much from it, and yes, the remaining options are not satisfactory.

I really hope that one does get revised at some point. I'd say relatively low priority as it's in the past now (I took the intimacy hit, not like it's hard to gain back), but it would be nice to have a better option in future playthroughs.
It will, maybe in 0.4.2 if I can fit it in.

There was missed opportunity for reaction in the end. I fucked Azraesha in the kitchen while Lyriel was watching tv at the couch.

Btw. I think I saw possession typoed as posession at some point.
Yes, Rae's kitchen sex option will be updated with a number of reactions from/to Lyriel, this addition just didn't make the cut for 0.4.0 and 0.4.1, unfortunately. And thank you for the typo report.

I can only sleep and I've been talking to both at every time in game.

If one of those two things were the issue, I wouldn't be here asking.
You quest log is empty? Could you upload or PM me your save? Something could be broken.

i am stuck at naomi main quest. it says "proceed with main storyline" i had all dreams and all other activities from 0.38.
and it didnt get a trigger/dream for the elf. can somebody give me a tip
Thank you for providing the save, I will have a look.

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
According to the Heart Meter I've finished up with all four females.

Scene Gallery on opening menu - last one is locked. What is it?

Gallery on cell phone - first two are locked. What are they?
Last one in the scene gallery for me is Judy's visit which unlocks after opening the downstairs bathroom. I'm missing number 2. Gallery on Phone first 2 are from a bra on succubus' bed when she's not in her room. You may have to do anal scene first.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I know that some people really don't like seeing non-MC males having sex in POV games, so I added this choice. Could add the third variant, I guess :unsure:
I figured that was probably it, choosing to look misses the cute reactions from Lyriel though, would be nice to see both.
Hmm? You can say "oh yeah, I know who's that" right away, or am I missing something?
:unsure:
When you first wake up he sees Cait and thinks she's there for morning fun, seemingly forgetting completely about how he just summoned Lyriel to the house. Choices are 'Yup, lets have fun' and 'Not today', no 'Let me guess, new girl?' or whatever choice.

Reactions: ZanithOne

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
ZanithOne I had the android v0.3.7 then updated to android v0.4.0 and although the game launches fine and shows its current version. the information tab still says 0.3.7.02

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Last one in the scene gallery for me is Judy's visit which unlocks after opening the downstairs bathroom. I'm missing number 2. Gallery on Phone first 2 are from a bra on succubus' bed when she's not in her room. You may have to do anal scene first.
It's another Rae bj you need to request before you two figure out the general situation. Just find her in the attic on the second day iirc.

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Hey hey, the game is great so far and I'm loving it! Keep up the good work.

On another note, does anyone know if there is a "best" method to talking to Lyriel when she arrives at the house? The girls imply that the conversation could have gone smoother, but I cant seem to figure out how to make that happen.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
can we have a future tag of pregnancy?
To be honest, it's unlikely outside the possible endings. Such radical and one-way transformations are very hard to integrate into the sandbox-ish gameplay with frequent character crossovers. Unless you mean just a bit of flavor with talks about impregnation and the like. But I also tend to stick to writing things that I understand, and pregnancy isn't really my thing.

When you first wake up he sees Cait and thinks she's there for morning fun, seemingly forgetting completely about how he just summoned Lyriel to the house. Choices are 'Yup, lets have fun' and 'Not today', no 'Let me guess, new girl?' or whatever choice.
Oh, yes, you're right, that's a miss from me.

ZanithOne I had the android v0.3.7 then updated to android v0.4.0 and although the game launches fine and shows its current version. the information tab still says 0.3.7.02
And another "oh, yes". I totally forgot about changing versions in the package descriptor. I use ADB to test builds, but I believe that you still can install new versions over the old ones even if the descriptor version is the same? In any case, will fix for future versions.

Hey hey, the game is great so far and I'm loving it! Keep up the good work.

On another note, does anyone know if there is a "best" method to talking to Lyriel when she arrives at the house? The girls imply that the conversation could have gone smoother, but I cant seem to figure out how to make that happen.
Thank you! And there's only the "less bad" method. It's just that Cait is tad too optimistic sometimes.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ah damn it... well if you do make it happen or in another game make sure its done well lol. I didn't have a lot of hope but as a 3dcg game I don't see a lot in the way of how it gets implemented so no worries then. I really do like that you see it as a end game possibility and that is enough for me.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
"Azraesha goes straight to the comode and manages to extract a pile of clothes out of it right away."

o_O

My grandma called toilets commodes and I had no idea the word had other meanings... :LOL:

• Thinking Face

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
I can only sleep and I've been talking to both at every time in game.

If one of those two things were the issue, I wouldn't be here asking.
huh, i have no idea what to do then. since i don't think i had any issues progressing.
sorry i can't help any further.

NamelessRose

Apr 29, 2018
So the first coversation you have with Lyriel has a ton of different options, and afterwards Cait will tell you that she feels it could have gone better, which makes me thing there is a secret path there if you can figure out the right options. Thing is, I have had no luck with that at all. Anyone have ideas?

If you go Hi > Something like that > More like, figured I could help > You're welcome to leave, then Azraesha will comment that you were "perfectly courteous" to her. This is a conditional comment since it stopped my skipping.

However I had no further luck after that point.

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Guz89 and Zontany

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
"Azraesha goes straight to the comode and manages to extract a pile of clothes out of it right away."

o_O

My grandma called toilets commodes and I had no idea the word had other meanings... :LOL:
In America a "commode" is a flush toilet. In Britain it's a portable toilet.

I think the intended word is "hamper", as in "laundry hamper".

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes