yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
dream for new girl is not coming up. All story line is done, Cait just keeps coming in for handys. Says under the book need to talk to the girls but no way to talk to all of them at once. Unless it is during a specific time they just repeat the same thing

Last edited:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
In America a "commode" is a flush toilet. In Britain it's a portable toilet.

I think the intended word is "hamper", as in "laundry hamper".
As an American I'd consider commode=toilet archaic, colloquial at best.

Anyway, a chest of drawers can also be a commode apparently.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Can you please add a third option for Taena instead of watching either her get banged by other dudes or the other lady's reaction nether are for me. The third option should be to give the player the option to prevent it please . I was going to support the game until I read that was the ONLY two options you gave to the player . please give the player A third witch is the option to stop [prevent ] it from happening .

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
So the first coversation you have with Lyriel has a ton of different options, and afterwards Cait will tell you that she feels it could have gone better, which makes me thing there is a secret path there if you can figure out the right options. Thing is, I have had no luck with that at all. Anyone have ideas?

If you go Hi > Something like that > More like, figured I could help > You're welcome to leave, then Azraesha will comment that you were "perfectly courteous" to her. This is a conditional comment since it stopped my skipping.

However I had no further luck after that point.
As Zanith confirmed on the previous page, not taking affection hits with your girls already is the best outcome, Lin is just a bit naive about the situation.

Although that reminds me ZanithOne if we remember Lyriel right from the first choice when Lin wakes us, and given the situation we plucked her from, wouldn't we at least wear pants?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
dream for new girl is not coming up. All story line is done, Cait just keeps coming in for handys. Says under the book need to talk to the girls but no way to talk to all of them at once. Unless it is during a specific time they just repeat the same thing
Could you PM/upload your save? I'll have a look.

As an American I'd consider commode=toilet archaic, colloquial at best.

Anyway, a chest of drawers can also be a commode apparently.

Yup, that's the thing. I must've been in Rae's mode at the time, cause it's the word she uses, and it doesn't make sense when the narrator says it. I'll change the wording in this instance, thanks.

Can you please add a third option for Taena instead of watching either her get banged by other dudes or the other lady's reaction nether are for me. The third option should be to give the player the option to prevent it please . I was going to support the game until I read that was the ONLY two options you gave to the player . please give the player A third witch is the option to stop [prevent ] it from happening .
I figured that just looking at Lyriel's face would be fine. Sorta like most people didn't mind watching reaction videos for 2girls1cup while not wanting to watch the clip itself. And this scene setup doesn't really lend itself to giving the player the ability to influence the proceedings. That said, I'll have a think about adding a global option to skip any scenes that involve looking at other people having sex, it's not like there are a lot of such instances so far.

Although that reminds me ZanithOne if we remember Lyriel right from the first choice when Lin wakes us, and given the situation we plucked her from, wouldn't we at least wear pants?
That's a fair point.

I cant inpunt the code in the dream sequence, like it wont even reguster that im writing
What platform are you on? You are talking about the spaceship case code, right?

Reactions: L30

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
on PC - cant input code in space dream, you can try to type something but it doesnt even recogize anything.

Also, wheres our option to just open the door and punt elf wench out? Lol

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
No, i tried words, cause i thought i saw mentioned it was the patreon code in the dream? maybe why it didnt work if its #s lol

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Could you PM/upload your save? I'll have a look.

Yup, that's the thing. I must've been in Rae's mode at the time, cause it's the word she uses, and it doesn't make sense when the narrator says it. I'll change the wording in this instance, thanks.

I figured that just looking at Lyriel's face would be fine. Sorta like most people didn't mind watching reaction videos for 2girls1cup while not wanting to watch the clip itself. And this scene setup doesn't really lend itself to giving the player the ability to influence the proceedings. That said, I'll have a think about adding a global option to skip any scenes that involve looking at other people having sex, it's not like there are a lot of such instances so far.

That's a fair point.

What platform are you on? You are talking about the spaceship case code, right?
[Sigh's] I would like the option to prevent it. I am not asking for a skip option. theirs a difference I am asking to stop it from happening but what your implying is to to just add a skip option. I am also hoping is that the Rai's master will be one of the main lady's that moves into the the m.c home option and not just a side character that is meant to help help some else path along .

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
And the elf is here! v0.4.0 is public as of today! The links in the master post are updated.

And if you have some cash burning a hole in your pocket, consider the v0.4.1 alpha. It only has one new event for the elf-girl (no sex yet, sex is coming in v0.4.2), but it starts a new side story for Cait and lets you screw Rae even more often!
Awesome11. So now I have something beatiful to do and I just longed for more Succubussex anyway.

Reactions: ZanithOne

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Oof! How about a research for dark-skinned girls on the Internet regarding areola/nipple coloration?

screenshot0001.jpg

Generally, the areola has darker pigmentation than other skins of the body.

Reactions: riktor

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Enjoyed the new story and scenes.

Also, Caitlin is also such a sweetheart as always.

Looks like Lyriel is a potential tsun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I think one of Naomis Side activities is broken. It says we should peek on her in the shower but if I unlock the second bath she is never going to be showering anymore.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
[Sigh's] I would like the option to prevent it. I am not asking for a skip option. theirs a difference I am asking to stop it from happening but what your implying is to to just add a skip option.
Well, I already said that from my perspective, active participation in the scene does not work within the context of the event and the story. So, I'm not implying, I'm saying it directly. I will explore the skip option, and I do believe that it could be done in such a way to not imply that the sex is happening in the background, at least, for this particular scene. I cannot vouch for any future scenes though, so if you are uncomfortable with sexual activity not involving the player/MC, there probably will come a point when you will not be able to enjoy the game. So, not pledging is probably the best option.

Oof! How about a research for dark-skinned girls on the Internet regarding areola/nipple coloration?

Generally, the areola has darker pigmentation than other skins of the body.
Yes, I know, slight lore spoiler follows: Naomi's nipples are pink because that's how her witch blood manifests. I've been planning to add a minor talk about it for a while now, but still can't find time to fit it in.

Enjoyed the new story and scenes.

Also, Caitlin is also such a sweetheart as always.

Looks like Lyriel is a potential tsun.
It's not like she wants you to look at her, b-baka!

How to unluck gallery in phone?
You need to find items hidden around the house. They are only available at certain times of the day, but there were a few posts with all the locations in this thread.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes