dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Yes, I know, slight lore spoiler follows: Naomi's nipples are pink because that's how her witch blood manifests. I've been planning to add a minor talk about it for a while now, but still can't find time to fit it in.
The Magic that is? Thanks for your quick reply! I should have considered more carefully the underlying fantasy elements.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
The Magic that is? Thanks for your quick reply! I should have considered more carefully the underlying fantasy elements.
Well, given the trend in recent years, where in anime and hentai of other medium in general the "gyaru" girls have pink nipples to accentuate their solarium brown skin, i guess the question was understandable XD

• Thinking Face

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Oof, reading the comment there's now NTR? That's a big no.
During her introduction dream, the new girl catches her aunt, a one-off side character, entertaining some guests. So unless you're as averse to the idea of any sex in the world happening without your participation and approval as Lonewolf, you really don't need to worry.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
does someone have a walkthrough on wich routes are avaliable and wich options to choose to get them? didn't get a route that fit with me by playing without one

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I didn't think much of Caitlin at first but after the shower scene with her...It made me a believer, she is adorable and the way she looks up at you..... :love: :love:

• Haha

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I think one of Naomis Side activities is broken. It says we should peek on her in the shower but if I unlock the second bath she is never going to be showering anymore.
No it's not I had all quest completed 2 updates ago when with that one quest not activating for some reason I was on Day 50 I believe quest finally played on like Day 67 so my advice keep playing it will eventually and I dont think its downstairs bathroom its upstairs when she taking a bath you finally get the courage to walk in instead of standing at the door like an idiot.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Figured it's probably been reported already, but just in case I'll say that it looks like a some animations are stopping after one loop. The ones I've noticed so far: Cait's shower scenes, Azraesha's anal, and Azraesha's apron sex.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Just uploaded a mac build, but I don't have any apple device at hand, so it's completely untested. Should be fine considering it's renpy, but you know...
i have another question for the developer when is Azraesha going to get pregnant after sex 12 3 or 4 off 12 there error there with sucking D thing she wont get pregnant i do her every day not problem maybe can fix this soon
what about pregancy for the other 3 girls
best regards Dave3518

PS never seen any games here apple phones i use apple phone 6 + main problem cant move any game to apple phone or mp3 crap apple phoes suck there 100% crap

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
does someone have a walkthrough on wich routes are avaliable and wich options to choose to get them? didn't get a route that fit with me by playing without one
There aren't really routes in the normal sense of having to choose between one or the other (at least not yet).

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Oof, reading the comment there's now NTR? That's a big no.
This term is getting really vague, so I'll try to clarify. There is an event that features two renders of a minor character getting it on with three dudes. You can choose not to look at it at all, but you will see a reaction of the other character and some bits of dialogue. In the future there probably will be more scenes with some people having sex in the background, I will try to make them optional/skippable as much as I can.

As of right now, I have no plans to add sex scenes involving main girls and other males. In theory, I could add MMF scenes or orgies at some point, but given that they weren't really popular in polls, it is unlikely. "Classic" NTR and cucolding are pretty much no go, as I have no interest in this niche.

ZanithOne

Game is getting really good, do you mind adding a Gallery so we can replay scene?
Yes, but my scripts are (dis)organized in such a way that I have to go over most events to sanitize callbacks and decide what to do with branches that rely on stats or previous choices. So it's a fair bit of work and so far I've only been adding one-off sex scenes to the gallery.

Not really, the bridge is not repeatable at least, and I don't think that's the only one is it?
Oh, yes, this one slipped my mind, added it to the list. There could be others, too. Now I remember that the handjob that Rae gives you before you get her bed is non-repeatable, too.

There are no major branches in the story so far and there probably won't be. Your choices have some consequences, but there is no content lockout.

Figured it's probably been reported already, but just in case I'll say that it looks like a some animations are stopping after one loop. The ones I've noticed so far: Cait's shower scenes, Azraesha's anal, and Azraesha's apron sex.
If you are playing on Android, there is an issue with webm playback in RenPy. I do experience it as well from time to time, but it's mostly random.

i have another question for the developer when is Azraesha going to get pregnant after sex 12 3 or 4 off 12 there error there with sucking D thing she wont get pregnant i do her every day not problem maybe can fix this soon
what about pregancy for the other 3 girls
best regards Dave3518

PS never seen any games here apple phones i use apple phone 6 + main problem cant move any game to apple phone or mp3 crap apple phoes suck there 100% crap
As I said earlier, pregnancy mechanics is not something that I am going to pursue for the main gameplay loop.
And concerning Apple devices, you can't realistically sideload apps on iOS, and Apple doesn't let any adult content on their store.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
This term is getting really vague, so I'll try to clarify. There is an event that features two renders of a minor character getting it on with three dudes. You can choose not to look at it at all, but you will see a reaction of the other character and some bits of dialogue. In the future there probably will be more scenes with some people having sex in the background, I will try to make them optional/skippable as much as I can.

As of right now, I have no plans to add sex scenes involving main girls and other males. In theory, I could add MMF scenes or orgies at some point, but given that they weren't really popular in polls, it is unlikely. "Classic" NTR and cucolding are pretty much no go, as I have no interest in this niche.

Yes, but my scripts are (dis)organized in such a way that I have to go over most events to sanitize callbacks and decide what to do with branches that rely on stats or previous choices. So it's a fair bit of work and so far I've only been adding one-off sex scenes to the gallery.

Oh, yes, this one slipped my mind, added it to the list. There could be others, too. Now I remember that the handjob that Rae gives you before you get her bed is non-repeatable, too.

There are no major branches in the story so far and there probably won't be. Your choices have some consequences, but there is no content lockout.

If you are playing on Android, there is an issue with webm playback in RenPy. I do experience it as well from time to time, but it's mostly random.

As I said earlier, pregnancy mechanics is not something that I am going to pursue for the main gameplay loop.
And concerning Apple devices, you can't realistically sideload apps on iOS, and Apple doesn't let any adult content on their store.
Scew apple stuff em i 54 years old with apple i pone 6 + no gams stupitty of apple is utter crap

im happy some pregnancy mechanics maybe coming to game all 4 that i know or more would be great

hope it not to long so many other games have pregnancy mechanics all should have it

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes