Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
WOW... I load 0.38 version from F95 and want to say next:
1. Amazing Game! Beatifull and Original story with Great 3D Art-Work!!!
2. Impoved and not static camera on sex scenes, what i realy see very rare!
3. Have in-game hints so you no need go to forum and wait to get solitions, if you stuck!

4. Every sex scenes have a lot of words and it not just fap-fap on images/videos, it realy perfect scenes!

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
If you are playing on Android, there is an issue with webm playback in RenPy. I do experience it as well from time to time, but it's mostly random.
I'm playing the PC version, and as far as I can tell it isn't random. It's those animations consistently.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Is there a payoff down the line for picking all the blue dialogue options with the elf and making her steaming mad?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Could you PM/upload your save? I'll have a look.

Yup, that's the thing. I must've been in Rae's mode at the time, cause it's the word she uses, and it doesn't make sense when the narrator says it. I'll change the wording in this instance, thanks.

I figured that just looking at Lyriel's face would be fine. Sorta like most people didn't mind watching reaction videos for 2girls1cup while not wanting to watch the clip itself. And this scene setup doesn't really lend itself to giving the player the ability to influence the proceedings. That said, I'll have a think about adding a global option to skip any scenes that involve looking at other people having sex, it's not like there are a lot of such instances so far.

That's a fair point.

What platform are you on? You are talking about the spaceship case code, right?
yeah the spaceship code, i cant enter anything when im prompted. Im on windows

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Been playing the new version.
Trying to continue on with Naomi since she's my favorite (bigtittied fit brown girl is as always my favorite, and I like her taking charge).

Anyway, it says that I need to take her out in the evening, but I can't seem to do that?

subzero22

Apr 12, 2018
lol I couldn't stop laughing when I tried to go to the bathroom while Azraesha was in there telling me lewdness was too low. Isn't she a succubus not to mention what she wears is already leaving little to the imagination. Not complaining about any of it but made me laugh at the irony of it considering she doesn't mind doing sexual stuff and wear skimpy clothing but too shy to take a shower with you?

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
when are we going to see update
v0.4.1 - ALPHA ($30) bugger gotta wait Alpha access - at least three weeks early plenty more games to test

Last edited:

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
im not happy with game that has fucking in it no Pregnancy not good enough in my book

i don't believe in support if not getting what i like in game developer said no to Pregnancy........ I really liked the game

but liking game isnt enough to get anything done

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Reactions: Dave3518

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
New poll notification!
Bonus scene 2 is coming sometime in the v0.4.x cycle, will be smaller than the first one, locked with a code again. Four options are on offer:
poll_bs_2_f95.png
The actual voting is open for all the $5+ Patrons here - , but if you have something to say, I'll be glad to hear it :)

I'm playing the PC version, and as far as I can tell it isn't random. It's those animations consistently.
I'll recheck those particular animations in the latest build, but it's weird. I pretty much reuse the same bit of code for all the animated scenes, so there really shouldn't be any difference.

Is there a payoff down the line for picking all the blue dialogue options with the elf and making her steaming mad?
So far, no, but there is this bit of code in one of the later events:
Code:
    if Lyriel.get_var(var_name = Lyriel.NO_TALK, default_value = False):
        persistent.achievements.add("no_elfish")
Added it on a whim, can't say if there will be anything tied to it. But maybe.

yeah the spaceship code, i cant enter anything when im prompted. Im on windows
That is very, very weird. No numbers, no anything, right? I wanted to do this bit with a actual keypad screen, but it's a bit of a waste of time for a one-off small thing. Can you enter a custom name when starting a new game?

Been playing the new version.
Trying to continue on with Naomi since she's my favorite (bigtittied fit brown girl is as always my favorite, and I like her taking charge).

Anyway, it says that I need to take her out in the evening, but I can't seem to do that?
Could you please send me your save file?

Reactions: asanoturna

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Honestly Lyriel as maid should make it from my opinion because she has still less content and there she looks nice and gentle and not like a commanding bitch.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
New poll notification!
Bonus scene 2 is coming sometime in the v0.4.x cycle, will be smaller than the first one, locked with a code again. Four options are on offer:
View attachment 551202
The actual voting is open for all the $5+ Patrons here - , but if you have something to say, I'll be glad to hear it :)
Nurse Caitlin looks so cute, like she doesn't really know what she's doing but she's determined to try her best.
Slave Naomi is very hot, I'd love to tease her mercilessly then make her cum herself silly.
Maid Lyriel is just delicious, I can see why she's in the lead.
And Rae Quinn really looks like she's enjoying herself :giggle:, I'm not into femdom but we really need to have some fun with her some time. Whether that's just her dressing up or sharing a dream with her (that's a story feature that really feels underutilised, IMO, if I had those powers I'd want to take the girls on a dream date almost every night)

Reactions: ZanithOne
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes