Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Awkward time for the next update to get delayed so much, hopefully there's some good stuff in it.

So far only seen a teased blowjob, not sure if that's worth the wait alone.

• Sad
Reactions: ZanithOne

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
i probly missed the answer from previous page but is the gallery (the one with 9+ choices) working correctly or is it a placeholder for the moment?
I reached the end via an old save since nothing was new via the scene interface
I even started a new save on the recent version (up to pirate girl) but the gallery has no scene unlocked

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Just wondering, any chances for "virgin little sister" character? (my kink) I know MC has at least one sister, but she didn't seem innocent ^^

• Thinking Face

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hey! Sorry for not responding to the thread, was trying (in vain) to get the next version to alpha in time.

So before I said that some animations weren't looping on PC. Well I just tried again and everything seems fine. I remember before it was just those particular animations not looping no matter how many times I tried and everything else was fine, but now those animations are working fine. So maybe it WAS just a random error? Just seems weird that only a few would be affected but others wouldn't.
There's something going on with RenPy and loop playback. I have encountered this issue myself, only on mobile, though.

Damn man, the animations are really smooth.
Do you use a plugging or something?
Well, yes, my toolchain is heavily customized, and I even made some minor tools myself.

I’m brand new to f95, and these types of games. I’m an hour in and decided to register to say thanks, and looking forward to playing it through. Is there additional content on your patreon?
Thank you! There is some Patreon-only content, but it's not game content. I do bi-weekly bonus CG sets featuring characters from the game (but completely independent story-wise) and there's an occasional poll for new content and the like, but that's it.

Congrats on being featured on the front page!
Thank you! I'm immensely happy on one hand, and panicking a little bit on the other. o_O

Well deserved!
Thank you!

im more or less waiting on the continuation of the Sci Fi dream with the android body
I'm figuring out the schedule right now, and it's possible that this part of the dream will go into alpha in March. But my track record isn't great in that regard.

is this game worth it even without a augmented thingy?
Without the what?

Awkward time for the next update to get delayed so much, hopefully there's some good stuff in it.

So far only seen a teased blowjob, not sure if that's worth the wait alone.
Yes, my update schedule have been all over the place lately. I'm trying to improve, but it's not going that well, to be perfectly honest.

Hey guys, i love the game so far but i got a question, how frequently does the game gets updated? Once a month? Twice a month?
My goal is to get an update out every two weeks, but... Erm, I can't even recall if I ever managed to do it. Like, actual two weeks, not two-weeks-and-a-couple-of days. And that sucks and I'm trying to improve.

i probly missed the answer from previous page but is the gallery (the one with 9+ choices) working correctly or is it a placeholder for the moment?
I reached the end via an old save since nothing was new via the scene interface
I even started a new save on the recent version (up to pirate girl) but the gallery has no scene unlocked
The phone gallery requires you to find some hidden items scattered around the house. They only appear at a certain time of the day. I have plans to add hints for the images, but don't have ETA for that.

Just wondering, any chances for "virgin little sister" character? (my kink) I know MC has at least one sister, but she didn't seem innocent ^^
There's no incest in the game, if that's what you're after. Just not something that I'm interested in. But if you mean the general character trope, there is an innocent younger (18) magi girl, who is a virgin, and a bit naive. She's the redhead in the previews.

And here's a little teaser of the latest update (in Alpha right now, will go public in about three weeks):
0_04_02_would_you_like_to.png
(But if you are considering pledging, maybe wait until March, or you will be charged twice by Patreon, nothing I can do about that)

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
There's no incest in the game, if that's what you're after. Just not something that I'm interested in. But if you mean the general character trope, there is an innocent younger (18) magi girl, who is a virgin, and a bit naive. She's the redhead in the previews.
Yeah, I played the game, know about Caitlin ^^ I meant actual incest, but if that's not your thing it's cool. As I said, just wondering :)

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Holy shit! Congrats for getting on first page of featured! Or have you already been there long. Sorry for not noticing. Happy for you!

• Love

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
When is the public version of 4.1 dropping?
This weekend, on Sunday, probably.

Could not even open the game, got this error:

Anything i can do to solve this?
This is a compressed repack, I'm guessing? Looks like something went wrong with it. I'm using a slightly modified RenPy build, maybe the repack tools can't handle it. You could try placing the scripts.rpa file I attached below into the game folder, replacing the one you have there. If that doesn't work, you could also try extracting renpy.zip into the main folder, again, replacing files. If that also fails, then you'll have to download the uncompressed version.

Holy shit! Congrats for getting on first page of featured! Or have you already been there long. Sorry for not noticing. Happy for you!
No, that's new. Got added just a few days ago. It's very exciting and a bit scary :giggle:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
This is a compressed repack, I'm guessing? Looks like something went wrong with it. I'm using a slightly modified RenPy build, maybe the repack tools can't handle it. You could try placing the scripts.rpa file I attached below into the game folder, replacing the one you have there. If that doesn't work, you could also try extracting renpy.zip into the main folder, again, replacing files. If that also fails, then you'll have to download the uncompressed version.
Weirdly, when i placed the scripts.rpa file into the game folder, there was no question/warning replacing one already there.... Oh well, tried both anyway as you described and no deal, looks like i'm completely boned for the moment (HD too full for the uncompressed version).

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Weirdly, when i placed the scripts.rpa file into the game folder, there was no question/warning replacing one already there.... Oh well, tried both anyway as you described and no deal, looks like i'm completely boned for the moment (HD too full for the uncompressed version).
Oh, right, the recompressed version probably doesn't mirror my archive split scheme. Sorry, can't help you with that. I have plans to make a more compressed version, but no ETA.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Oh, right, the recompressed version probably doesn't mirror my archive split scheme. Sorry, can't help you with that. I have plans to make a more compressed version, but no ETA.
Well, it happens, guess i'll have to wait a bit. I can always spend the time with my ridiculous backlog of Dload & yet unplayed games and do something about all this excess shit for extra room. In theory. one day. Well, a guy can dream... :poop:;):ROFLMAO:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
$3,600 on Patreon. Devs starting to make good money.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Just tried this out for the first time and was genuinely impressed. Game has the potential to become one of the best on here.

Hey guys, i love the game so far but i got a question, how frequently does the game gets updated? Once a month? Twice a month?
I was wondering about this too though. Judging by when this thread was posted it looks like the game has been in development for just under a year at this point? Or am I wrong? Cause if so, it looks like there's been loads of progress in that time frame.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes