ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
01.png
Another State of the Game post is up over on Patreon, this is a public post in which I lay out short-term and long-term plans for the game and discuss the overall state of the development.
Link:

$3,600 on Patreon. Devs starting to make good money.
Frankly, I am amazed at the growth I've seen for the last few months, still cannot quite believe it, to be honest. But with the extra money I can bring more people to work on the project and hopefully increase the amount of content in the updates. I'm already working on finding an additional writer for the game, there's more info about that in the post linked above.

ZanithOne

yo dawg you gonna add more main girls or stick to 4?? just curious
This too is discussed at some length in the post above. I want to add two more girls to the main cast at the very least. Maybe more, but really not sure about that.

Just tried this out for the first time and was genuinely impressed. Game has the potential to become one of the best on here.
Thank you!

I was wondering about this too though. Judging by when this thread was posted it looks like the game has been in development for just under a year at this point? Or am I wrong? Cause if so, it looks like there's been loads of progress in that time frame.
Yes, v0.1 was released on the 1st of May, last year. It's not for me to judge the rate of progress, but I am not totally happy with it, to be honest. All in all, there are about 60 bigger events in the game as of right now, give or take, and about 20 repeatable sex scenes.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Frankly, I am amazed at the growth I've seen for the last few months, still cannot quite believe it, to be honest. But with the extra money I can bring more people to work on the project and hopefully increase the amount of content in the updates. I'm already working on finding an additional writer for the game, there's more info about that in the post linked above.
You can post an advert here: https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/
If it's paid, you'll get answers.

Reactions: L30

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
You can post an advert here: https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/
If it's paid, you'll get answers.
Yes, of course, once I'm done with the test assignment I'll post it in as many places as I can. And I have high hopes for a certain erotica fiction writers' community. If I manage to land a professional writer, even if it's only for a few tens of hours of work per month, I would be ecstatic.

Reactions: L30 and rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yes, of course, once I'm done with the test assignment I'll post it in as many places as I can. And I have high hopes for a certain erotica fiction writers' community. If I manage to land a professional writer, even if it's only for a few tens of hours of work per month, I would be ecstatic.
That would be great. Good dialogues make it so much better, especially in sex scenes.

Try also to hire translators. Many people can't read English well on Patreon.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Regarding the length of the game, I personally would be quite happy for it to go on as long as you're happy writing it. I think most people can tell the difference between milking and telling a long-running story, and the more we get of these girls the better.

Reactions: ZanithOne

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Don't think I've posted here so far, so I just have to.
I love how the very concept allows you to bring together vastly different scenarios in a homogeneous whole.
Also a diverse cast with actual backstories. Looking forward to seeing more of this!

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Don't think I've posted here so far, so I just have to.
I love how the very concept allows you to bring together vastly different scenarios in a homogeneous whole.
Also a diverse cast with actual backstories. Looking forward to seeing more of this!

Edit:
Well something went really wrong. You shouldn't be able to enter the dream without the quest object being present. Do you have a save that reproduces this error by any chance?

There's a typo in the second dream about the elf girl where Lyriel and Taena are arguing:

And during the first bench press event (unless that's part of her pirate speak):
Yup, typos, thanks.

Reactions: L30

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
When are we going to be able to revisit the MC's world, since he promised Rae a shopping trip & Cait some glasses & I suspect more board games ?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.4.1:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well something went really wrong. You shouldn't be able to enter the dream without the quest object being present. Do you have a save that reproduces this error by any chance?

Yup, typos, thanks.
I haven't yet tried to do so, but will tomorrow. I can easily reproduce it, of course, by clicking ignore, then entering the same dream the next day.
If I can repeat this from a reload, I'll send you the save.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Excellent as always, I want to see a new update already :giggle:. I really want to see the progress in the morning "fun" with Caitlin, something with her pretty little mouth... ;) Azraesha is simply unattainably beautiful and gorgeous... :love:

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Hit an Error

Additional: No Matter where Rae is on the map she is ALWAYS in the library with Cait sitting on the desk

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes