ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
New CG set was released over the weekend, featuring Lady Sirenia. She won a side character poll some time ago, so more scenes with her are coming, but in the meantime, you can watch her in her abode.
teaser_2.png
Full set is available here:
And another freebie pic is here:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
New CG set was released over the weekend, featuring Lady Sirenia. She won a side character poll some time ago, so more scenes with her are coming, but in the meantime, you can watch her in her abode.
View attachment 556032
Full set is available here:
And another freebie pic is here:
She's tasty. Black hair and pale skin, and a really great body. 10/10 would love to visit her dreams with Rae.

Reactions: ZanithOne

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Haven't played 4.0 in fears of withdrawal symptoms. keep wondering what kind of elf Lyriel is. There's only 2 good kinds though.
The obedient, innocent kind that's a closet nympho,
And the sharp tongued, high and mighty tsundere kind that's secretly a sub.
=D

• Thinking Face

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
She's tasty. Black hair and pale skin, and a really great body. 10/10 would love to visit her dreams with Rae.
Soon... Depending on your definition of "soon"

Haven't played 4.0 in fears of withdrawal symptoms. keep wondering what kind of elf Lyriel is. There's only 2 good kinds though.
The obedient, innocent kind that's a closet nympho,
And the sharp tongued, high and mighty tsundere kind that's secretly a sub.
=D
Well...

Rae is such a hot waifu. Love me some succubi.
And how do you feel about a lot of succubi?

rly good game, registered only yo type this. Best game i evere played. Love everythin about it
Thank you. Reading stuff like never fails to make me a bit happier. And a bit more flustered. :giggle:

Reactions: L30 and vladgos

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
So before I said that some animations weren't looping on PC. Well I just tried again and everything seems fine. I remember before it was just those particular animations not looping no matter how many times I tried and everything else was fine, but now those animations are working fine. So maybe it WAS just a random error? Just seems weird that only a few would be affected but others wouldn't.

Davis1891

Feb 23, 2020
I’m brand new to f95, and these types of games. I’m an hour in and decided to register to say thanks, and looking forward to playing it through. Is there additional content on your patreon?

• Love

insomnia1012

May 29, 2018
Ive exhausted all options I'm aware of, does anyone know how to unlock Scene 2 in the Scene Gallery. Last thing I'm missing

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes