X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
agree that love is complicate and unexplainable. but pure love is the highest definition. not all love can be called pure love. love without benefit is one thing, love for partner's sake also include in pure love. if you said Rui fall for shion is love then sure include Gou and other villagers. they all loved her that's why they target on her don't they? the difference in shion route is love come from both way and that become so call "romance".
Pure love --- loving someone more than yourself and not expecting anything in return and having no expectations of them for anything; proving they can be trusted as an example.

Gou and the villager do not love Rui. Gou doesn't even lust for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The villagers too, did not love her: they lusted after her; expected her to be the village cumdump for only pleasure and not mana replenishment (which was just a benefit). Jabi too, doesn't love her and only lusted after her.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Pure love --- loving someone more than yourself and not expecting anything in return and having no expectations of them for anything; proving they can be trusted as an example.

Gou and the villager do not love Rui. Gou doesn't even lust for her.
The villagers too, did not love her: they lusted after her; expected her to be the village cumdump for only pleasure and not mana replenishment (which was just a benefit). Jabi too, doesn't love her and only lusted after her.
then you sure hadn't pay attention to the prologue and the ending of gou. in the beginning, she being love by everyone that stated once Gou introduce shion to Rui. also, sure that their love is more lust than normal but the truth is they still love her, specially in the endings. also shion is also lust for her from very beginning until he transform it to romance. the only difference is Rui love shion... which result in a more bondage relationship. last because the story was short and they are side characters so basically, only a few dialog mention about Gou and Villagers toward her.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
then you sure hadn't pay attention to the prologue and the ending of gou. in the beginning, she being love by everyone that stated once Gou introduce shion to Rui. also, sure that their love is more lust than normal but the truth is they still love her, specially in the endings. also shion is also lust for her from very beginning until he transform it to romance. the only difference is Rui love shion... which result in a more bondage relationship. last because the story was short and they are side characters so basically, only a few dialog mention about Gou and Villagers toward her.
You are talking about platonic love with the villagers. This topic is about romantic love. Gou said nothing about her being loved platonically in the ending btw. I just double checked.

Shion didn't just lust for her though from the beginning: he said himself twice...that he fell in love with her since the first day he arrived in the "village".

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
You are talking about platonic love with the villagers. This topic is about romantic love. Gou said nothing about her being loved platonically in the ending btw. I just double checked.

Shion didn't just lust for her though from the beginning: he said himself twice...that he fell in love with her since the first day he arrived in the "village".
it the same love of platonic. that means there's no real developing period. same with villager and gou. it's not the "love" that lover share. like i said, there're multiple love...multiple face. i didn't deny that there's no love at first sight, but to called it pure love then no where near to even called true love. in the whole story arc...there's only one true love and it come from Souya.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
it the same love of platonic. that means there's no real developing period. same with villager and gou. it's not the "love" that lover share. like i said, there're multiple love...multiple face. i didn't deny that there's no love at first sight, but to called it pure love then no where near to even called true love. in the whole story arc...there's only one true love and it come from Souya.
If Souya was her true love then she wouldn't have been thirsting for Shion's dick the moment he came to the village. If she has a true love then it's Shion

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
first of all, Rui want a baby, Souya too busy in his lab that he basically don't have time nor strenght to help her. second, True love come from Souya, not from Rui.
Nor seed.
True love doesn't come from one single person, it comes from two or more. One sided love is infatuation, and while she loves Souya and infantilizes Shion she really seems to view Souya as more of a child and Shion as an actual lover and mate. Souya's affection towards Rui is more of an infatuation, especially since he never provides for her what she actually needs. He loves the idea of her but he doesn't take care of her properly. He doesn't keep her mana replenished even though she has a very magic heavy job and and either won't or can't give her a child.
That sounds like a pretty shitty "true" love to me.

Reactions: wiseold6996

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Nor seed.
True love doesn't come from one single person, it comes from two or more. One sided love is infatuation, and while she loves Souya and infantilizes Shion she really seems to view Souya as more of a child and Shion as an actual lover and mate. Souya's affection towards Rui is more of an infatuation, especially since he never provides for her what she actually needs. He loves the idea of her but he doesn't take care of her properly. He doesn't keep her mana replenished even though she has a very magic heavy job and and either won't or can't give her a child.
That sounds like a pretty shitty "true" love to me.
The f4ck true love come from true feeling. it not include the the bond. many people can find their truelove but not all the time their love can reach. second the true love that had the bond between them two is what called pure love (as pure as there is not a f4cking stain). third, i don't care if what she's viewing souya as a child or not because it depend on player who think of their deep bond. so instead i view the love between her and shion is mother's love more than woman's love. fourth, his job is keeping the gate alway shield. he done more job to protect the village than shion. and he been doing that for years. in Love route, if without souya help, Shion can't gain more power to stop the demon come from the gate. also, he don't have the strength as shion. that's not his fault, everyone have specific physical condition. he just doesn't match Rui's need... that's why he basically have to accept his fate. that doing nothing to proof his love is a false. he is the only one in the whole story really love someone that can sacrify himself. back to the main point. nothing in this story are enough to called pure love. only lust affection between these characters beside Souya. non of them worth it. specially, dunno about others buut my view perspective is Shion and Rui are more like mother and child, sure it could call love but no where near true love not to be compare with Pure love. like i said, Pure Love is the highest standard that basically something that only exist in fairy tales, and there's nothing wrong of non pure love story telling...just don't name it purelove. that's it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
because it depend on player who think of their deep bond.
Well if feelings trump facts all of a sudden then we go back to my original point that it's pure love because I purely love it.

Maaann I know I was joking about it earlier but you are identifying waaaaaay too hard with the cuck there. Pretty sus tbh.
He's an emasculate girly boy cuck who could never make Rui happy. That's why there's no love route for him, because the whole point of his character is to be Rui's starting point that from no matter what she's improving from.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Ntr route and pure ntr route lol. I thought this one rui and souya. At least he could fix the name. It's totally confusing. I guess he understands nothing of the word "pure love".

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 1784266

Overview:
A Housewife’s Healing Touch: Pure Love Route and NTR Route

Shion — a young man unable to manifest his magical powers even after coming of age,
is left in the care of a family that specializes in magical research.
After finally unleashing his potential during a terrible incident, he is taken under the wing of a skilled healer,
Rui who promises to teach him how to control his powers.
But to properly command magic, a man needs a profound knowledge about carnal matters.

Will Shion be able to save Rui from a terrible fate, or will he let her become the village’s plaything?

Thread Updated: 2022-05-27
Release Date: 2022-05-27
Developer: AliceSoft - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Store: - - - - -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
A Housewife’s Healing Touch – Pure Love Route
Win
: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

A Housewife’s Healing Touch – NTR Route
Win
: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

Thank you for sharing rancho

View attachment 1784242 View attachment 1784243 View attachment 1784245 View attachment 1784241 View attachment 1784246 View attachment 1784247 View attachment 1784244 View attachment 1784248 View attachment 1784249
Can someone help me? How to play this in joiplay on android?

Thanks

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes