TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
It's pure love between the MC and the heroine. They're really the only 2 who matter on that path, it's not the dev's fault that you literally choose to identify with the cuck's feelings on the matter instead.
Either way it definitely isn't worth this weird multi day crusade you're going on. If it bothers you that bad just move on, it's not like the dev is going to read any of your critique.
actually uyou are wrong here...pure love is more complicate than just a romance tags. it require specific ticks to make it a pure love...it even higher standard if you compair to vanilla tag. you could said, pure love is for chad who only drink milk...that kept NTR away. the thing you mention above isn't pure love but just a romance tag. i agree they misleading "pure love" because these tag actually come from the fan themselve ttrying to differenciate. whining or not, he showed the truth that we need to understand. he didn't said the game is bad or thing but the naming made some "dairy Chad" become unchad

Reactions: 7sins7 and wxyzaxb

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
actually uyou are wrong here...pure love is more complicate than just a romance tags. it require specific ticks to make it a pure love...it even higher standard if you compair to vanilla tag. you could said, pure love is for chad who only drink milk...that kept NTR away. the thing you mention above isn't pure love but just a romance tag. i agree they misleading "pure love" because these tag actually come from the fan themselve ttrying to differenciate. whining or not, he showed the truth that we need to understand. he didn't said the game is bad or thing but the naming made some "dairy Chad" become unchad
There is nothing more pure than the love between a nympho housewife and her young virile bull. Nothing more vanilla than saving such a wonderful woman from a life of unfulfilling sex with some infertile beta twink. The only tragedy is that we can't save Souya from his misperception of his own masculinity. First time I saw him I thought "wtf the heroine is kinda ugly there..... oh wait a minute"
Should just make a third path where Gou decides since Souya is a no good and sissifies him as punishment. Shion's sperm supercharges girl Souya and turns her into a demon killing Stacy. Shion fucks Rui all day and recharges Souya by night. That'd be a pure love route. By which I mean I'd purely love it.
when will they realize it's a shitpost?

Rizir

Feb 14, 2017
Pure love route is Netori, NTR route is what the name implies. Pure love seems to have more gameplay elements than the NTR one, the NTR one played mainly like a VN and I haven't touched the Pure love one much yet. All in all, while this "game" isn't bad and the art is probably the best part about it, I would be lying if I said I didn't expect more.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
There is nothing more pure than the love between a nympho housewife and her young virile bull. Nothing more vanilla than saving such a wonderful woman from a life of unfulfilling sex with some infertile beta twink. The only tragedy is that we can't save Souya from his misperception of his own masculinity. First time I saw him I thought "wtf the heroine is kinda ugly there..... oh wait a minute"
Should just make a third path where Gou decides since Souya is a no good and sissifies him as punishment. Shion's sperm supercharges girl Souya and turns her into a demon killing Stacy. Shion fucks Rui all day and recharges Souya by night. That'd be a pure love route. By which I mean I'd purely love it.
when will they realize it's a shitpost?
that's not pure love...that is lust idiot...there's no love process...nothing. just a woman need a child and a child being seduce. you called that pure love? i barely figure if they "love" each other or just lust for other's body. you think there's no more "Pure" game? search for "one room" "teaching feeling". if you called that's pure love then Gou and Villagers also "love" her very much that they can't stop messing with her. what the difference between Shion vs Gou? because you played as Shion? or because he look pretty? you said Shion saved her? then had you played the NTR route? she is the one who seduced other just because she want a baby. only difference is when she met shion then shion satisfied her need so she don't need to come to lust for other.
if you still insist that is pure love then maybe "Otome Dori" is your love comedy. right? she still love protagonist...just slept around with old man for money...too lovely don't you think? why we have to care for the MC...she still loved him don't she!?

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
that's not pure love...that is lust idiot...there's no love process...nothing. just a woman need a child and a child being seduce. you called that pure love? i barely figure if they "love" each other or just lust for other's body. you think there's no more "Pure" game? search for "one room" "teaching feeling". if you called that's pure love then Gou and Villagers also "love" her very much that they can't stop messing with her. what the difference between Shion vs Gou? because you played as Shion? or because he look pretty? you said Shion saved her? then had you played the NTR route? she is the one who seduced other just because she want a baby. only difference is when she met shion then shion satisfied her need so she don't need to come to lust for other.
if you still insist that is pure love then maybe "Otome Dori" is your love comedy. right? she still love protagonist...just slept around with old man for money...too lovely don't you think? why we have to care for the MC...she still loved him don't she!?
Buddy you need to either quit taking a silly nukige so seriously, or just focus on the last line of my last comment. Because right now you're looking kinda ridiculous dropping that nonsense block of broken english.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Buddy you need to either quit taking a silly nukige so seriously, or just focus on the last line of my last comment. Because right now you're looking kinda ridiculous dropping that nonsense block of broken english.
i don't take thing serious...just correct the naming scheme. i don't care if it isn't about how realistic or make up. but lie is alway a lie. it will cause rage for people who got scam. it the same as EA who made a difference games from waht they advertiise. that's why people rage about battlefield 2042. people who are hating NTR genre may fall for naming trap. not everyone like netori. and sorry, not everyone born in USA... and not like i'm doing ielts test here so there's nothing for me to feel shame for using broken english.

Reactions: Chinel and 7sins7

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
it will cause rage for people who got scam
I don't think it's really that important. Maybe for the three our four people who feel enraged enough to post about how they felt betrayed by the "lie" on a pirated game they spent no money on; but there's plenty more people on F95 who are well-adjusted and responsible enough to simply drop the VN and move on with their lives without further issue if they don't like the game they're getting for free. You're just not aware of them because they're happy with their lot and don't even comment at all.

Don't try to take the side of the people who feel "scammed" since that's just insulting to most people with enough common sense to know what they're getting into . Those people exist - they just don't comment because they're satisfied with their decisions either way, and there's a whole lot more of them than there are people complaining on this thread.

F95 is a nice enough place that I'd like to phone home into every now and then. I don't need people like you speaking for me when I did not ever ask in the first place.

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Also the people who feel scammed are the ones that don't read. You are just wasting your time, just move on. How do you spend so much of your time arguing on something so useless?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is there a limit on days the game can last?
Are there several endings?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I don't think it's really that important. Maybe for the three our four people who feel enraged enough to post about how they felt betrayed by the "lie" on a pirated game they spent no money on; but there's plenty more people on F95 who are well-adjusted and responsible enough to simply drop the VN and move on with their lives without further issue if they don't like the game they're getting for free. You're just not aware of them because they're happy with their lot and don't even comment at all.

Don't try to take the side of the people who feel "scammed" since that's just insulting to most people with enough common sense to know what they're getting into . Those people exist - they just don't comment because they're satisfied with their decisions either way, and there's a whole lot more of them than there are people complaining on this thread.

F95 is a nice enough place that I'd like to phone home into every now and then. I don't need people like you speaking for me when I did not ever ask in the first place.
first of, i never speak to you in first place. you took this on yourself. if you understand itthen good for you, and i don't care if you want me to explain or not. second from the beginning i never side with rage people nor hatred. i just want to correct single thing is the naming is wrong. the other guy explain it very kindly until one dude come in and rage the "pure love" witth some deep sh!t. just to remind you one thing. that guy start it first, when i still calming explain the whole naming. he come in and scream other guy with all the nonsense and that some how reach my nerve since i'm also a fan of pure love.

Reactions: 7sins7

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
i just want to correct single thing is the naming is wrong.
It isn't, the official naming is "純愛"(じゅんあい) which means literally pure love.

If you don't like it feel free to complain directly at alicesoft for naming the game exactly like that...

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
But the thing is the MC here is still "stealing" her from her husband despite he does love her. That's why I do complain about why they called it "pure love" route. Like you said before, it is more appropriate to called it "romance" route or something other than "pure love" (maybe "netori" route if they want to be more explicit) because there is nothing pure about stealing married woman from her husband :ROFLMAO:. It is also kinda giving false hope for people who wants to play the real pure love/vanilla game because it is still NTR (Netori).
means protagonist steals other's wife by various planned means - in other words he is doing the stealing. Whereas in this game all planning, seduction, corruption, initiative and activity in sex scenes is done by wife character instead. Male protagonist is real victim of what's going on.
You can't call the game netori where slutty wife abuses 21 y.o. autistic manchild who never masturbated in his life - learning an imbecile how to fap using it as pretext to satisfy her own sexual needs. The game is NOT netori. It's just .

It's pure love between the MC and the heroine.
Lol, no. Pure Love and Nukige are antagonistic terms and can't be combined. The game is about LUST. There is nothing pure in any route. Pure Love is more appropriate for games such as White Album 2 - where dozens of hours of characters developement should be read before any lewds can appear.
Is there a limit on days the game can last?
No.

Reactions: Chinel

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Lol, no. Pure Love and Nukige are antagonistic terms and can't be combined. The game is about LUST. There is nothing pure in any route. Pure Love is more appropriate for games such as White Album 2 - where dozens of hours of characters developement should be read before any lewds can appear.
That would be a lot more relevant if my investment into this conversation was anymore than getting on those two weirdos nerves. Complaining about NTR on a nympho housewife setup when it isn't even netori just brought out my inner highschool bully, those two weirdos were just too far and needed a good virtual swirly, I know it's not pure love and I quite frankly don't give a shit.
And there absolutely are nukige that fit the pure love dynamic. Lonely Catgirl is the Purrfect Pussy is a good example off the top of my head. A wholesome and romantic love story between just two characters with what feels like 5 sex scenes a minute. Wholesome from beginning to end, ends in pregnancy and if I remember right marriage.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Love is complicated.

You can say whatever it is, but it will never change the fact that Rui isn't scummy, because she did genuinely fall in love with Shion.

Love is the most powerful emotion and it cannot be stopped when making decisions. It makes things complicated, especially when you are already in a relationship---the decisions made in this scenario are never scummy as they are never done out of hate.

Jan 6, 2019
I bet both of these routes will have a line something like "your thing is bigger than my husband's" which is the basic line of any NTR stories.
actually I didn't find that kind of cliche in my entire gameplay (of "Pure Love" part). the MC in "Pure Love" route is... pretty much like other protagonists in terms of penis size lol. What matters is that the protag is a lot more active than the husband of the heroine (I didn't play the entire NTR route cause I'm a guy who love wholesome stuff)

Reactions: wxyzaxb

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Love is complicated.

You can say whatever it is, but it will never change the fact that Rui isn't scummy, because she did genuinely fall in love with Shion.

Love is the most powerful emotion and it cannot be stopped when making decisions. It makes things complicated, especially when you are already in a relationship---the decisions made in this scenario are never scummy as they are never done out of hate.
agree that love is complicate and unexplainable. but pure love is the highest definition. not all love can be called pure love. love without benefit is one thing, love for partner's sake also include in pure love. if you said Rui fall for shion is love then sure include Gou and other villagers. they all loved her that's why they target on her don't they? the difference in shion route is love come from both way and that become so call "romance".

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes