bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Hold... hold... hold the fuck on, we went from EA literally removing content and making it dlc all the way to releasing 2 dlcs which together make 1 game?

wxyzaxb

Jul 5, 2021
Douchebags getting cucked? Damn i'd like to see more of that. Would be a sight if that become mainstream one day. For now they are invincible according to hentai logic.
It's not like he's a douchebag. In the introduction of the character it said that he doesn't have any choice left and he's not as strong as the MC in other route so he is kinda "forced" to sold his wife. Typical NTR story where the writers make the husband couldn't do anything in the beginning of the story for the sake of NTR.

Reactions: MankoEater

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Calling it pure love is indeed a little strange, i'm not sure why they did that. Should've just call it "romance route"

Douchebags getting cucked? Damn i'd like to see more of that. Would be a sight if that become mainstream one day. For now they are invincible according to hentai logic.
no he wasn't...i thought he was at first since i have bad feeling about long hair glasses male character from other games and manga. but he actually been a very kind and a good man. that's why when i played NTR route, i felt bad for him getting cuck by his father and other villagers. he helped them so much and what did he get? nothing. NTR actually transfer the better story. specially once you understand why he couldn't have time for his wife is because he done all the magic to maintain the gate. to save the girl he loved, his father and all the people. he is actually more hero than even MC from pure love route. specially from his pov, i don't think heroine worth to play anymore...her inner deeply was a slut to begin with. i don't hate ntr but i hate when the husband or boy friend was a better man...not by the look.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Umm.

The NTR route somehow feels like an otome game to me. Anyone feel the same way? I just had a mondo nut and suddenly made the connection.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Umm.

The NTR route somehow feels like an otome game to me. Anyone feel the same way? I just had a mondo nut and suddenly made the connection.
Maybe because both Jabi and Shion getting action as well in that one and being the "lesser" evil out of everyone getting action there.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys, I'm sorry to ask but....is this just some sort of censor or do they really not show the H-scenes? All they display is the voice acting and texts, but no actual pic or scene of what they were actually doing

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Maybe because both Jabi and Shion getting action as well in that one and being the "lesser" evil out of everyone getting action there.
I mean from a mechanical perspective too. The objective of the game is to get Rui pregnant. Technically her husband is the protagonist of the game but for the most part he's really just a railroad switch. Rui feels more like the actual protagonist in this one, specially in the Jabi ending.

I dunno. If you switched the characters around and have Rui be the official protagonist of the game you practically get three "heroes" plus the husband who's the "other view" audience surrogate in terms of the narrative.

The more I think about it the more I think I got played. Don't feel bad about it though.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I mean from a mechanical perspective too. The objective of the game is to get Rui pregnant. Technically her husband is the protagonist of the game but for the most part he's really just a railroad switch. Rui feels more like the actual protagonist in this one, specially in the Jabi ending.

I dunno. If you switched the characters around and have Rui be the official protagonist of the game you practically get three "heroes" plus the husband who's the "other view" audience surrogate in terms of the narrative.

The more I think about it the more I think I got played. Don't feel bad about it though.
Hmm yeah I see it from your stance now, in the end I also feel the same.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017

most Alicesoft NTR games that i played include the "counter" but not all the time like this one. i'm actually prefer the game where you have to fight tooth and nail to secure the one you loved... than just simply watching they got take away. if you aren't good enough then sure, she fall for other one...if you not focus in your lover then you got none of them. i don't feel the guilt that should because at least i did take action. this one is really pathetic where even you choose to protect your love..she still come and messing around. if it's female protagonist, you can choose her action but nope... the story was the same. this is the poor writting ntr i ever counter from Alicesoft. i just want to scream why my most beloved Jp NTR Devs fall this hard. i dont understand.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
wxyzaxb TimeWalker Haha obviously i dont think Souya is a douchebag at all. As i've said douchebags are kinda invincible in hentai so the fact that Souya getting cucked meant he's definitely not designed to be one :LOL: . Would love to see douchebags getting cucked becoming mainstream tho. I do have a netori fetish but i'd much rather playing as the mc who cuck someone like for example Rance than some good honest guy like Souya.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
wxyzaxb TimeWalker Haha obviously i dont think Souya is a douchebag at all. As i've said douchebags are kinda invincible in hentai so the fact that Souya getting cucked meant he's definitely not designed to be one :LOL: . Would love to see douchebags getting cucked becoming mainstream tho. I do have a netori fetish but i'd much rather playing as the mc who cuck someone like for example Rance than some good honest guy like Souya.
you can...lso a game of Alicesoft...some thing called Oyako Rankan...you will played as a little pure boys fighting again a douchbag who stole your sister away, a dirty old man who want to take your cousin away...the time is limited so focus on your heroine first. they said there's harem but even to secure 2 heroine is hard enough that i basically give up on harem ending. i can give you JP download link ... it will be tough to played but really satisfied where you kick those moron butts...basically you played as all netori, netorare, netorase, netorarerase

Reactions: sonhot

wxyzaxb

Jul 5, 2021
It is reminds me of tsumamigui 3, another game from alicesoft. The main route in that game is about the MC is cucking his own brother, and the brother is actually a good guy. Unfortunately, his wife is a serial cheater. MC's brother getting cucked in almost every route. I feel bitter after playing those routes. I'm glad at least they give us one route where MC's brother not getting cucked. It is the route where MC have an affair with the milf and you cucked her douchebag husband. That route is probably the most "vanilla" route in that game.

Reactions: 7sins7 and sonhot

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Calling it pure love is indeed a little strange, i'm not sure why they did that. Should've just call it "romance route"

I really don't understand at this point. Everyone is attracted to her but everyone is banging her and trying to steal her from the other to assert their own dominance, basically ntr'ing the other and the husband is left to crumble in ashes. Don't really get where the pure love of that is

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
well, download and play it for few hour, on my POV, the art good, the story somehow not good, the price to buy both route too high.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
you can...lso a game of Alicesoft...some thing called Oyako Rankan...you will played as a little pure boys fighting again a douchbag who stole your sister away, a dirty old man who want to take your cousin away...the time is limited so focus on your heroine first. they said there's harem but even to secure 2 heroine is hard enough that i basically give up on harem ending. i can give you JP download link ... it will be tough to played but really satisfied where you kick those moron butts...basically you played as all netori, netorare, netorase, netorarerase
It is reminds me of tsumamigui 3, another game from alicesoft. The main route in that game is about the MC is cucking his own brother, and the brother is actually a good guy. Unfortunately, his wife is a serial cheater. MC's brother getting cucked in almost every route. I feel bitter after playing those routes. I'm glad at least they give us one route where MC's brother not getting cucked. It is the route where MC have an affair with the milf and you cucked her douchebag husband. That route is probably the most "vanilla" route in that game.
See, even though it's not the major theme, in both of those games the mc has the option to screw over the douchebags and that's why i don't think it'd get translated anytime soon lol. Why, i'm not sure but they tend to only translate games where douchebags are invincible.

I really don't understand at this point. Everyone is attracted to her but everyone is banging her and trying to steal her from the other to assert their own dominance, basically ntr'ing the other and the husband is left to crumble in ashes. Don't really get where the pure love of that is
Is that what happening in the netorare route? I'm currently playing the pure love route and Shion is just a naive boy with his puppy love he doesn't care about any domination at all. For how naive he behaved, i'd bet Shion was supposed to be 16-17 in the Jap version but the English version changed his age into 21+ lol. I guess that was why they called it pure love? as Shion really does love her. I don't think i'd play the nerorare route but i doubt those guys from that route plan to actually "love" her.

Reactions: tuShua

wxyzaxb

Jul 5, 2021
Is that what happening in the netorare route? I'm currently playing the pure love route and Shion is just a naive boy with his puppy love he doesn't care about any domination at all. For how naive he behaved, i'd bet Shion was supposed to be 16-17 in the Jap version but the English version changed his age into 21+ lol. I guess that was why they called it pure love? as Shion really does love her. I don't think i'd play the nerorare route but i doubt those guys from that route plan to actually "love" her.
But the thing is the MC here is still "stealing" her from her husband despite he does love her. That's why I do complain about why they called it "pure love" route. Like you said before, it is more appropriate to called it "romance" route or something other than "pure love" (maybe "netori" route if they want to be more explicit) because there is nothing pure about stealing married woman from her husband :ROFLMAO:. It is also kinda giving false hope for people who wants to play the real pure love/vanilla game because it is still NTR (Netori).

Last edited:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Basically it's like this:
NTR Route: Heroine's husband reluctantly has to give her away due to village's dark custom. His father basically steals her away and her soul becomes corrupted, the end.

Pure Love route: MC from this route is a young man who is injured and needs healing from main heroine, and during this long treatment (that requires skinship due to how it works regarding fluids lol) he falls head over heels with her, and is able to save her after he's treated; turns out he's actually quite fucking strong.

it's basically you play as beta male cuck or young chad

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes