wxyzaxb

Jul 5, 2021
I greatly appreciate the developer allowing you to pick which route to buy. It lets me feel at ease knowing I got my money's worth rather than worrying about reading a story that I know will make me feel terrible but feeling obligated to anyway for completionist's sake or just to get my money's worth by seeing the half of the game I didn't want but still paid for.

Though I gotta ask...

Is ntr in the NTR route avoidable?
No lmao. Even "pure love" route is still NTR, so NTR isn't avoidable in both routes.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
In case it hasn't been answered yet, and in case someone asks again later, yes, obviously, NTR is technically avoidable. But it's also not avoidable because the main heroine is married. Pure Love protagonist is basically stealing her from her husband and saving her from her father in-law. NTR protag is actually her husband, so if you play that, welcome aboard, cuck.

Reactions: wiseold6996

priamos1

Sep 12, 2018
Is the version up for download here English only or is it possible for me to have text in Japanese? Would prefer not playing a translation if possible so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
Is the version up for download here English only or is it possible for me to have text in Japanese? Would prefer not playing a translation if possible so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
english only, you best look up the japanese name if you want the original

priamos1

Sep 12, 2018
english only, you best look up the japanese name if you want the original
In here? No results. If you mean elsewhere then yeah I did. Comes out with Chinese version results. Japanese name but Chinese version aka 中国語版. I guess I'll just wait a couple more days for a Japanese version to see if that shows up.

kokothebear

Sep 10, 2017
In here? No results. If you mean elsewhere then yeah I did. Comes out with Chinese version results. Japanese name but Chinese version aka 中国語版. I guess I'll just wait a couple more days for a Japanese version to see if that shows up.
Have you tried 奥さまの回復術 ? That's the name on dlsite and vndb

desong

Jul 17, 2017
I actually expected some spoiler, but if you don't want to spoil it then it's okay. I just wondering if there is a "justice" for him because he's getting cucked from both sides. I still feel salty because they named the other route "pure love" even though it is still NTR.
Sorry for the late reply. i dont visit here often.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just wondering if there is a "justice" for him because he's getting cucked from both sides.
There isn't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notasimp666

May 24, 2022
Will buy the pure love route, shame it's censored. I played rance 1 and evenicle made by the same company, both de-censored. Shame the evenicle 2 and this one is censored, minus 1 point from full score for me. Though it doesn't look as bad as miel game censoring, they be putting watersports in all games but they fully blur vagina and penis. I have no fucking clue why Japan is so scuffed, to allow vore, bestiality, but seeing an unblurred vagina is a taboo, smh.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is it possible to decensor the game, or has the company programmed it in such a way that it's impossible? Main point of this comment is to see if I should hold out hope that I'll see an update in the next month or two.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Is the NTR avoidable ?
There's literally an entire separate game mode for NTR away from the Pure Love route. That said, technically not, since the hero of the pure love route is stealing her from her husband. But he's kind of a chad with the face of a innocent pretty-boy, so it works out.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
There's literally an entire separate game mode for NTR away from the Pure Love route. That said, technically not, since the hero of the pure love route is stealing her from her husband. But he's kind of a chad with the face of a innocent pretty-boy, so it works out.
so NTR is unavoidable...or i should avoid myself. ;)

BurnAss

Mar 1, 2020
They need to add gay route where the mc take housewives husband lol
Joke aside this is really good, 10/10 art

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So after finishing the first start button, it "continues" in the second start button?

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes