John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
so NTR is unavoidable...or i should avoid myself. ;)
From what you read you choose from netori or netorare.
Netori means you basically cuck the husband, where netorare is when the girl cheats on you.

What bothers me at times is that even if usually this is clear as crystal, people can say that a Love Interest (LI) having sex with another is NTR? When it's husband and wife and you are nowhere near the planet of earth or moon of having sex with her. But if they write it sexually as if you are looking with jealousy then I would call it NTR!
Like if a girl is fucking others while intentionally making you jealous she is netorare and "cuckolding" if she does it with your knowledge.
Am drunk, sometimes when drunk whatever I say comes off as weird or crazy, or psychotic. Not a fun read when I am sober.
To me anyway NTR is when it's made as it, not just couples having sex.

Reactions: sonhot

wxyzaxb

Jul 5, 2021
Sorry for the late reply. i dont visit here often.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just wondering if there is a "justice" for him because he's getting cucked from both sides.
There isn't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I thought, the plot in NTR route is far more interesting than that fake "pure love" / netori route, at least for me. Thank you for replying. I will consider to play this game.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 1835405

Humanity is losing this war., :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
i'm more surprise that we still have more than 10% have more faith in humanity. Come on, me and my friend going out for Gelball War and then her'girlfriend called me asking did she cheat on her with me. Duh... i'm f$cking straight dude. how the heck she in love while we basically on difference legion.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
As I thought, the plot in NTR route is far more interesting than that fake "pure love" / netori route, at least for me. Thank you for replying. I will consider to play this game.
just feel bad for souya. my boy, he is the kind and lovely boy with all the best respect... first i thought that he is a douchbag that sold out his wife... but clearly, he deeply care for her. man out of them all, i just want Alicesoft done another route for me to save my boy from these motherf#ckers. that is the real pure love ending i was waiting for since the Prologue

Reactions: 7sins7

wxyzaxb

Jul 5, 2021
just feel bad for souya. my boy, he is the kind and lovely boy with all the best respect... first i thought that he is a douchbag that sold out his wife... but clearly, he deeply care for her. man out of them all, i just want Alicesoft done another route for me to save my boy from these motherf#ckers. that is the real pure love ending i was waiting for since the Prologue
Yeah, I still salty because they named it "pure love" even though it is still NTR . If they named it "Netori" route or something, then I don't complain. Just don't called it "pure love" ffs

Reactions: 7sins7

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
I wouldn't call high-quality genre-defining nukige titles with superb art Alice Soft is making as "budget" filler. Unless you never played real budget nukiges before.
I don't know if I'll call Double Sensei Life and Yokubari Saboten "Genre-Defining", but whatever floats your boat

Mar 14, 2022
Pure Love and NTR....... The Bitch is someone else's wife how can you Be Pure Love with someone else's wife ? That means NTR Game right ? The MC is Literally cock block The Husband entirety of the gameplay (NTR) And the Wife is Already cheating on her husband eventually With the MC or Everyone else (NTR). Lets just say its just NTR Game, Pure Love my ass iam going help the Husband to Burn Everyone Fuck the MC too LET IT ALL BURN !

Last edited:
Reactions: 7sins7 and wxyzaxb

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
you can Choose the pure route or NTR route.

*badump. NTR army stand beside me and chargeeeee!

kidding, ofc NTR always prevail.

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
difference they seperate the story into 2 difference games.
So the CGs still the same? I was downloading the NTR route and there were 2 button, start (vanilla) & start route (ntr) the reason why im asking is, when Im finished with vanilla then taking the NTR, will I see different set of CGs or it just some reused CGs from vanilla but wrapped in different storytelling?

wxyzaxb

Jul 5, 2021
So the CGs still the same? I was downloading the NTR route and there were 2 button, start (vanilla) & start route (ntr) the reason why im asking is, when Im finished with vanilla then taking the NTR, will I see different set of CGs or it just some reused CGs from vanilla but wrapped in different storytelling?
Different CG

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: onionhead

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah, I still salty because they named it "pure love" even though it is still NTR . If they named it "Netori" route or something, then I don't complain. Just don't called it "pure love" ffs
Calling it pure love is indeed a little strange, i'm not sure why they did that. Should've just call it "romance route"
Douchebags getting cucked? Damn i'd like to see more of that. Would be a sight if that become mainstream one day. For now they are invincible according to hentai logic.

Reactions: rKnight
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes