SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
It seems a lot of games, not just from Alicesoft, but also those licensed for sale under Kagura games, are getting worse and worse. A couple years ago, Each game came with a decensor and localised english translation for those not living in Japan. Now everything remains censored, and whether or not the english version is properly translated or MTL quality is a toss-up, and no longer a sure thing. Its sad to see the devs seem to give less and less care than before, either as a decision made by the higher-ups, or simply because they've become complacent and lazy. Please, jap devs, do not become another company like Illusion.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Man, I loved your rating, very well written, continious winking and about almost exactly the same things that had been going through my mind (though it would have sounded a whole less eloquent if I would've put them down). Only I would have cut one more star I guess. I was a little bit disappointed with this release from alicesoft when you compare it to the other games. It just lacked a little too much depth and content and uniqueness...
Thanks, I completely agree with the three stars; it's just that F95's reviewing rules ask for objectivity so I felt compelled to rate it higher. Like you, I'm constantly thinking back to playing the better releases, so I was trying not to let my bias knock the game too far down. I dream of a world where Tsumamigui 3 is translated and Alicesoft has both the money and inclination to create more NTR titles. People are complimenting the art here but have never seen those fucking juicy CGs we had. Even the x-rays were above and beyond.

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
When you see eroge with MILF or Onee-san and then you thing you're a lucky boy with lucky MC... nope not until you see who the developer is... lol
Yeah every Alice soft game with that kinda setting is always have NTR route beside the netori... from rance, toushin toshi, tsumamigui, escalayer, choukou sennin haruka, tsuma shibori, oyako rankan, evenicle, heartful maman... and many more.

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
Artist goes by the name homare_(fool's_art)
Use Rule34 or Sankaku Channel for more of his awesome art.
Was surprised to see him working one a game which is featured here. Since its has a Netori/Love Path I cant wait to see how it will play out. o_O
exactly, people cant tell from Oda nons and Homares.
its like they cant tell whats cabbage and whats lettuce.

Sep 12, 2018
It's vanilla to the player but not to the husband cause fuck some npc husband we go down with the wives
It's not vanilla by definition because it's still NTR that's my point it's literally false tagging.
I don't have anything against you if you like it just wish they were honest with it.

Reactions: wxyzaxb
Sep 12, 2018
Its not the same. Netorare and Netorase are for those who like cuckolding. Netori is For those who like cheating. Its the reason for why we have NTR tag and Cheating tag. You can have Cheating tag without NTR in it, just try searching for it yourself.

You seem to dislike both of those tags which just sucks for you I guess. The Pure Love route is not 100% vanilla i will give you that, but that would be boring tbh. This game is gonna be awesome.
I know you can have cheating without NTR that's obvious but the point is Netori is still taking the love interest from someone hence why it exists outside of cheating.
That's the side I am coming from both routes are NTR and no pure or vanilla route truly exists.
I don't dislike NTR because of what happens with it, I dislike it because once you play a few you have played them all.
Add to the fact it's typically used for cheap and low effort cash grabs for a number of Eroge Developers and Artists.
I will admit there has been a few that have some twists but you can probably count that number on your hands.

Reactions: wxyzaxb

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
Sorry but "proper ntr" is antonym to "female protag" (unless they watch helplessly how their husband being stolen - I've yet to see such plot tbh). They are not compatible. Key features of ntr is sense of loss, betrayal and jealousy - and that all absent from female POW. What you like to see is called "reverse ntr" - the subgenre where protagonist is being stolen/seduced from their loved one. Unfortunately, this genre is very often wrongly labeled as just NTR (mostly in case of female protagonists though) - which creates misconceptions about the whole genre. "Reverse ntr" genre with female protagonists is closer to standart corruption/sluttyfication fetish rather than ntr fetish.
By proper ntr i mean game that focues on ntr rather then just banging whomever.
Fundamentally it is not right to call any NTR a proper ntr because people like different things about NTR, in short some wanna steal others wants things stolen from them and then the rest just wanna see the heist.
I visit various sites and i have never seen "reverse ntr" tag. VNDB doesn't have it for one. So i think it falls pretty deep into NTR category.
NTR = cuckhold. That's it, nothing else. While it's been split into 3 different sub groups ( Netorare, Netori, Netorase ), overall, as long as cuckholding takes place ( no matter it's form ) it's NTR, that simple.

To fit Netorare, the only requirements is: 1: One person in stolen\taken away ( i.e; falls in love with someone else through cheating\coercion, etc ), 2: The other person becomes aware of this at some point ( usually at the end ), [or the other person is at least introduced to the story]

Netori - Always the perspective of the one taking away, and not of the other two's perspective.

Netorase - From any of the 3 perspectives ( taker, taken, taken-from ), the key is that it's consensual.

Edit: Text in '[]', followed by next segment of text:

So:
Non consensual perspective of anyone in the couple? Netorare.
Non consensual perspective of the one stealing? Netori
Consensual cuckhold? Netorase.

Really is that simple.

P.S.: I wonder why Alice Soft didn't try to sell the game in steam? Considering there isn't any lolies and there are lot of 18+ games in steam nowadays - I don't see a problem.
Because Steam fucked them over once. They have no desire of going through all of this again as it potentionally harms the brand.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
You should search better: Notice how it's not even subtag of NTR metatag there - for a reason.
My search skill has failed me (because i searched for reverse ntr). But still i haven't seen it on games like ntr homestay 1/2 and smth despicable family. (Now i realize that besides Atalier Sakura games there aren't many ntr VNs that got translated).
Anyway thanks i have new tag to search for and get disappointed there is no translation.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I greatly appreciate the developer allowing you to pick which route to buy. It lets me feel at ease knowing I got my money's worth rather than worrying about reading a story that I know will make me feel terrible but feeling obligated to anyway for completionist's sake or just to get my money's worth by seeing the half of the game I didn't want but still paid for.

Though I gotta ask...

Is ntr in the NTR route avoidable?

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
I'm unable to unlock last scene in CG gallery on NTR route
Last scene is the end of Jabi's route. The decision before it is something like trust Rui or I'll think of something (in the house, table in the background). Pick option 2.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
the ones that like ntr are bored during the vanilla phase
That's not true at all.

Vanilla for NTR adds a necessary build-up, and it can be a lot more interesting feeling both-ways that it was YOUR CHOICE that led to your character meeting the fate they did. It can also be a sort of dessert to see a happy ending for characters that you previously saw cucked.

Now, in case of this game, it is pretty moot since it seems like two routes are seperate and you just choose with your wallet. But that's how it is in general.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
exactly, people cant tell from Oda nons and Homares.
its like they cant tell whats cabbage and whats lettuce.
To be fair, to others who don't know or barely know the artists, it does look like it was made by a single person.

Even when the project was announced and a few preview CG's were released, pretty much everyone here thought it did come from Oda Non before it was confirmed from Homare since Oda Non's art style is extremely distinctive from others.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes