LewdKitten98

Sep 6, 2020
sorry there are both in pure love route so ?
if yes netorare isn't avoidable ? i mean if bot which is difference with ntr route then ?
no, I mean netori in pure love version, and netore in NTR version, This game is tagged with both netori and NTR

Reactions: kiava

wxyzaxb

Jul 5, 2021
sorry there are both in pure love route so ?
if yes netorare isn't avoidable ? i mean if bot which is difference with ntr route then ?
The "pure love" route is not actually pure love, it is NTR, or Netori, which means that you play as the guy who steals her from her husband. In NTR route, you play as her husband and you are getting cucked. So no, netorare isn't avoidable. The husband got cucked from both sides

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
The "pure love" route is not actually pure love, it is NTR, or Netori, which means that you play as the guy who steals her from her husband. In NTR route, you play as her husband and you are getting cucked. So no, netorare isn't avoidable. The husband got cucked from both sides
thanks man but i know what it mean netori etc, just wanted a clarification

Jan 6, 2019
at least one is actually seemingly better than the other lmao. I'd rather pick the "pure love" since I can bet the entire line would be "I love you, and I want you to be mine even if you're already married" lmfao

wxyzaxb

Jul 5, 2021
at least one is actually seemingly better than the other lmao. I'd rather pick the "pure love" since I can bet the entire line would be "I love you, and I want you to be mine even if you're already married" lmfao
I bet both of these routes will have a line something like "your thing is bigger than my husband's" which is the basic line of any NTR stories.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Stealing girls without using annoying tropes such as rape/blackmail/mind-control...could still be considered pure love imo. It's all about who is the male protagonist. To me i only consider it netori when the stealer is the protagonist and also is a decent guy that steal the woman by being a better man. When the stealer is some insufferable human trash or scheming bastard with horse cock cheat code then it's netorare.

Apr 2, 2020
Play without Installation & elevation

For anyone who does not know already: you can run the novel/game without installing it first.

Just extract the package, go to InstallSet > InstallData and run healingtouch_<e.g. ntr>.exe

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

wxyzaxb

Jul 5, 2021
Stealing girls without using annoying tropes such as rape/blackmail/mind-control...could still be considered pure love imo. It's all about who is the male protagonist. To me i only consider it netori when the stealer is the protagonist and also is a decent guy that steal the woman by being a better man. When the stealer is some insufferable human trash or scheming bastard with horse cock cheat code then it's netorare.
I respect your opinion but I'm pretty sure that most people (including me) agree that cheating on your partner is bad even though your affair partner is "better" than your real partner, so yeah, it is not "pure love" for me, and for them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i don't get it, why do devs add an ntr route to an otherwise vanilla game. either make an ntr game or a vanilla game, don't try to combine the two.
you're not making anyone happy with that, the ones that like ntr are bored during the vanilla phase and the ones that like vanilla probably won't even touch it in the first place because of the ntr tag, even if it's "optional" or avoidable.
would you eat a pizza that has a turd on it? you don't have to eat the turd, you can just eat around it.
They didn't combine the 2, they are 2 entirely separate things.

The only thing they share is a prologue. It's not a case of optional or avoidable, you pick a route. If you pick the vanilla route there is no chance of any ntr at all, that's an entirely different route.

It's even shown in the downloads which you should have seen before your pointless rant.

There are 2 downloads, one for normal and one for NTR. If you don't like NTR then don't download the NTR version.

Pretty simple.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Selling game routes as different DLC. Patreon milkers are getting ideas.

Also, unless I got something wrong, the description implies she becomes the town bike in ntr route. Does that still happen in the love version with a different POV (bull vs cuck)? Or is she exclusive to the bull (which would make sense for a love route)?

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
This makes me want Oyako Rankan and the whole Tsumamigui games to be translated...
I liked the first Tsumamigui (it was like half translated when I played) due to NTR being completely avoidable, since it was your fault if you got it. Since Pure and NTR route are separated, if I play Pure route will I have to defend the girl from NTR or is it literally inexistent? (talking about netorare, since I don't like it one bit. Netori is completely fine)

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes