rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
WTF? I bought it, but... it is visual novel with fake gameplay. Boring, shallow. This is a clicker app for mobile, not Alicesoft's game.
Agree. The "gameplay" that's there feels like they might as well not have bothered...

Edit:

in all fairness, it was stated on the bio for the NTR route that it will play more as a VN
View attachment 1833553
I'm liking everything so far (I'm not that far into it) but I do definitely wish there was... more to the gameplay of the NTR route? I haven't played the Pure Love route yet but it seems like that has actual gameplay compared to NTR route.
Pure Love is nothing more than what he described. "Go to dungeon, click advance, wait, wait, wait, wait, retreat, heal, mana, gate, advance, wait, wait, wait, wait, retreat, heal, mana, gate, advance, wait, wait, wait, wait, retreat, heal, mana, gate, advance, wait, wait, retreat, heal, mana, gate, advance, wait, wait, retreat, heal, mana, gate, advance, wait, wait, retreat, heal, mana" and repeat. Doing events in-between. Such gameplay, such engaging, such wow.

Hell, I'd say the NTR route has the most engaging 'gameplay', as you at least get to do SOMETHING.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Back and CobraPL

wxyzaxb

Jul 5, 2021
it's tied to the story. it's quite spoiler heavy. i consider it a good end as a whole. it's not breaking the wife for the sake of breaking the wife.

but a good end for the husband?
nah. he's just a plot device.
I actually expected some spoiler, but if you don't want to spoil it then it's okay. I just wondering if there is a "justice" for him because he's getting cucked from both sides. I still feel salty because they named the other route "pure love" even though it is still NTR.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I figured something was wrong when the game is 400mb lol way off the Alicesoft's standards

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes