Aug 1, 2017
Yeah there are many available website to choose from, but from what I've checked, only JAST & Kagura Games listed it as DRM FREE...
(dlsite, mangagamer, nutaku, johren, kagura games)
ManagaGamer is also DRM free, Johren uses Denuvo activation. DLsite has no DRM specified meaning it's also DRM free (they put a notice if DRM is present).

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
now that the Love and NTR route are released, tags will be updated later (or report them)

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
How different are the "two" games? Is there a Shion route in the NTR game?

EDIT: Are there different paths on the NTR route, basically?

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
WTF? I bought it, but... it is visual novel with fake gameplay. Boring, shallow. This is a clicker app for mobile, not Alicesoft's game.

wxyzaxb

Jul 5, 2021
Like the others said, I don't get why they called "Pure Love" when it is still NTR. Feels like a scam for people who wants to play real pure love/vanilla. They should named it "Netori" route or something.

Ellurion

Aug 8, 2018
Is this game also censored on kagura games?
Yes.Its censored in all shops. It's Alicesoft self-published. Same as Evenicle 2.
Why there is only prologue part of the game?
Not only Prologue. Prologue is included in both routes. You don't need download it separately. After Prologue is finished (Pic with to be continued...) you back to title screen. Push Start Route Button. Just Start - is Prologue.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
WTF? I bought it, but... it is visual novel with fake gameplay. Boring, shallow. This is a clicker app for mobile, not Alicesoft's game.
in all fairness, it was stated on the bio for the NTR route that it will play more as a VN
1653620865317.png
I'm liking everything so far (I'm not that far into it) but I do definitely wish there was... more to the gameplay of the NTR route? I haven't played the Pure Love route yet but it seems like that has actual gameplay compared to NTR route.

Ellurion

Aug 8, 2018
in all fairness, it was stated on the bio for the NTR route that it will play more as a VN
I'm liking everything so far (I'm not that far into it) but I do definitely wish there was... more to the gameplay of the NTR route? I haven't played the Pure Love route yet but it seems like that has actual gameplay compared to NTR route.
Yes. NTR route is pure VN. Pure Love has Gameplay but is barebones. Basically hentai autobattler. You play this with one finger.

desong

Jul 17, 2017
I finished the NTR route, village plaything. the art is so good. short playtime but i'm very satisifed. the ending didnt give me a bitter after taste too.

Reactions: blaqkthespian
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes