Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Hmm interesting, so the NTR route is from the husbands pov while the True Love route is from Shion's pov. Seems almost like two separate stories too, since the NTR one's description makes a point of mentioning husband's father wanting to fuck her.

Reactions: Salomon108

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
a Shota looking guy banging a hot Milf.i am in!!!
They should add lactation to the tags.maybe when the full game comes out.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
So is this like typical NTR, with Vanilla, VN where MC has like a small dick and everyone else has like an average or big dick? Hopefully the Pure Love route doesn't do that. (Technically both routes sounds like NTR anyways since you're cucking the husband).
Even in pure route the mc has bigger dick and higher virility than the husband who is a dud

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
True Love route might also be "less" NTR is the husband eventually croaks (since he's said to be quite sickly too) and from there becomes a comfort game. The entire setup in it is way different because it's less coercion/rape like NTR route will probably have, and instead some weird pedarastic thing involving Love MCs magical apprenticeship. But maybe I'm also talking out of my ass here.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
True Love route might also be "less" NTR is the husband eventually croaks (since he's said to be quite sickly too) and from there becomes a comfort game. The entire setup in it is way different because it's less coercion/rape like NTR route will probably have, and instead some weird pedarastic thing involving Love MCs magical apprenticeship. But maybe I'm also talking out of my ass here.
"Love path" is clear a happy romance path and the NTR she gets rape by the entire town. :cry:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I think most of the F95 user will be ...... in 3 days

View attachment 1828522
I can't wait brother. Are you gonna share both as soon as it releases? I'm thinking of supporting the devs by buying the NTR route but I don't wanna buy the Love route too. Still, I do want to play that route first.

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
It's also out on the Kagura store if that matters. I think for the first time I might go vannila route first then it will make the corruption of the NTR route more impactful. Will wait and see.

keroro22

May 29, 2017
Yeah there are many available website to choose from, but from what I've checked, only JAST & Kagura Games listed it as DRM FREE...
(dlsite, mangagamer, nutaku, johren, kagura games)

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes