• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
It's Homare, not Oda Non.

Edit: It's actually kinda interesting seeing how quickly misinfomation about a single artist is spreading through the thread.
Homare and Oda Non have similar coloring techinques .. but one glance at this and I immediately thought of Homare

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
From reading the descriptions of both routes it's both NTR lol
So Netorare and Netori combined seems weird if this is supposed to be for vanilla people and NTR lovers :unsure:
I dont think Netori really fits under the NTR umbrella that well. Mainly because NTR lovers usually dont like netori since they’re getting the perspective of the bull rather than the cuck/woman. Most netori games dont even go into much depth on the cuck or their relationship, which is what NTR people are all about. In netori, the MC usually has the woman for himself(once she cheats)

Netori is like its own thing imo and I’d mostly consider it vanilla with some spice(cheating tag).
Overall, I think the “pure love” game is gonna be very enjoyable for vanilla lovers.
BUT! That does not prevent a lot of them from getting salty because their brain can’t handle the existence of an NTR route lmao So who knows how many vanilla people are actually gonna play it.

Last edited:

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Fuck Yeah Oda Non.
Seems to be a lot of confusion in this thread lol. The artist is homare and this is a netori or a netorare game depending on your version. in the "pure love" edition you play as the generic blue shirt guy named Souya or whatever and since magic requires fluid of the opposite gender the wife agrees to help him. The NTR route has you playing as the husband whose father in law wants the wife cause the husband can't produce an heir. Husband can save the wife or not depending on the choices.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Hopefully the censoring won't be too heavy, if it is, it'll ruin the great looking art.
Not sure how to measure censorship in hentai , cuz I got a strong imagination , so I don't really mind censorships. I'm still playing Evenicle 2 which is one of there games, and this is how the censorship looks:

2315561231.png

Netori is like its own thing imo and I’d mostly consider it vanilla with some spice
Agreed. Great minds think alike.

Reactions: Bse and rorzy

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
first thing in my head when i saw this game on kaguga is the art nice but there is way I buy this game, I can buy 1 but two route is just BS, for god sake, hentai game is not some kind of AAA game where you can put tons of DLC into it.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Damn ultimately this is a complete rip-off to get the whole product you have to buy two half's

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
So Netorare and Netori combined seems weird if this is supposed to be for vanilla people and NTR lovers :unsure:
From what i heard both versions change who you play as, in the "love route" you play as the guy who sleeps with the wife and in the "NTR route" you play as the husband, from a certain point of view a lot of vanilla stories are NTR stories from another perspective.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Exactly what I thought of as well. They just rephrased the "Vanilla" route to make it seem Innocent.

It may be a "lovey-dovey" route, but in the end the MC is still stealing another man's wife.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes