Sep 12, 2018
I dont think Netori really fits under the NTR umbrella that well. Mainly because NTR lovers usually dont like netori since they’re getting the perspective of the bull rather than the cuck/woman. Most netori games dont even go into much depth on the cuck or their relationship, which is what NTR people are all about. In netori, the MC usually has the woman for himself(once she cheats)

Netori is like its own thing imo and I’d mostly consider it vanilla with some spice(cheating tag).
Overall, I think the “pure love” game is gonna be very enjoyable for vanilla lovers.
BUT! That does not prevent a lot of them from getting salty because their brain can’t handle the existence of an NTR route lmao So who knows how many vanilla people are actually gonna play it.
What are you saying lol Netori is NTR no matter how you spin it.
There are three sides to NTR: Getting lover stolen, Liking and watching your lover get stolen and then stealing other people's lovers.
If you prefer one over the others that changes nothing they are all under one umbrella.
This story has nothing pure about it lol.

Sep 12, 2018
From what i heard both versions change who you play as, in the "love route" you play as the guy who sleeps with the wife and in the "NTR route" you play as the husband, from a certain point of view a lot of vanilla stories are NTR stories from another perspective.
In the NTR the wife bangs the old guy and some other men.
In the pure route wife bangs the young guy neither of these men are her husband :ROFLMAO:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
What are you saying lol Netori is NTR no matter how you spin it.
There are three sides to NTR: Getting lover stolen, Liking and watching your lover get stolen and then stealing other people's lovers.
If you prefer one over the others that changes nothing they are all under one umbrella.
This story has nothing pure about it lol.
Its not the same. Netorare and Netorase are for those who like cuckolding. Netori is For those who like cheating. Its the reason for why we have NTR tag and Cheating tag. You can have Cheating tag without NTR in it, just try searching for it yourself.

You seem to dislike both of those tags which just sucks for you I guess. The Pure Love route is not 100% vanilla i will give you that, but that would be boring tbh. This game is gonna be awesome.

Last edited:

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
You can buy both routes separately so when you but the pure love version theres zero cuckold in it if that bothers you

Sep 4, 2019
I am actually looking forward to this game. Regardless of what kind of NTR you like, the director of this game, , made some of my favorite VN games like , , and . All of them premised around avoidable NTR, with it as the threat and challenge.

Really surprised with this release considering all of his previous works are still in Japanese. Fuck, I'm just happy we are getting it in English all things considered. Running fuckin google translate and other applications to even play his other works is a pain in the ass. A shame for such good games in my opinion. Not only the avoidable ntr aspect, but also adding features to make the games a bit non-linear for a VN game.

Though, I find it weird they are selling two different routes given the nature of his previous games. I mean, part of the fun is when there is the threat of getting cucked, but ultimately coming out the winner by the end.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Netori or Netorase eh ?
What's worse we will cuck our friend / patron? But the art is so good and the story is not too dumb, wish it was vanilla instead.

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
So is this like typical NTR, with Vanilla, VN where MC has like a small dick and everyone else has like an average or big dick? Hopefully the Pure Love route doesn't do that. (Technically both routes sounds like NTR anyways since you're cucking the husband).

hydro13

May 22, 2017
So is this like typical NTR, with Vanilla, VN where MC has like a small dick and everyone else has like an average or big dick? Hopefully the Pure Love route doesn't do that. (Technically both routes sounds like NTR anyways since you're cucking the husband).
Don't think so, in the "vanilla" route the MC is Shion who is sent to the couple to help unlock his magic. The wife cheats with the MC because magic is required to have fluids from the opposite gender to fuel his magic. The wife tells herself she won't go too far and will train him for a future girlfriend. Guess she'll get swept up in the full version. In the NTR route the Husband's father lusts after the wife and is growing frustrated that his son isn't pounding his wife and producing heirs yet. So he invokes the men in the village to help him corrupt the wife and produce a heir himself. The husband seems to be a dud and in the ntr route you can prevent the corruption via choices with the husband.

Jul 20, 2019
I am actually looking forward to this game. Regardless of what kind of NTR you like, the director of this game, , made some of my favorite VN games like , , and . All of them premised around avoidable NTR, with it as the threat and challenge.

Really surprised with this release considering all of his previous works are still in Japanese. Fuck, I'm just happy we are getting it in English all things considered. Running fuckin google translate and other applications to even play his other works is a pain in the ass. A shame for such good games in my opinion. Not only the avoidable ntr aspect, but also adding features to make the games a bit non-linear for a VN game.

Though, I find it weird they are selling two different routes given the nature of his previous games. I mean, part of the fun is when there is the threat of getting cucked, but ultimately coming out the winner by the end.
hopefully those three other games get an official translation (or a fan translation), although that's merely a pipe dream at this point.

Reactions: 7sins7

s3rpentttt

Nov 16, 2021

Is this same game?

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017

Is this same game?
Yes. Honestly believe the separation of routes is Alicesofts solution to appeasing those that like NTR and those that don't.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
After the play throw of the Prolog. I am a Littel Disapointed about the Nonanimated Pics. Hey there make since 89 games and all same Good Voicesaktor but no Animation i H or any other .

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes