sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
You can pick your route depending on your taste. It's not mixed vanilla & NTR, it's one or the other.
I believe that guy complaining because this game isn't one of those usual netorare cuck games.
In those games basically the good natured but weak + small dick male mc got cucked by the worst possible piece of filth but have big dick (fat bastard with hypnosis power, playboys with honeyed words, scheming employers with blackmail, bully thugs...).
This game however the protagonist is a decent boy trying to save a married woman and stealing her from her frail husband in the process it'd seems.

tldr, he wants to play as evil bastards who cuck good guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight
Jul 27, 2019
Sad day when we're seeing adult games selling individual routes as "DLC". Even as someone who really isn't interested in one of the routes, I still think it's a shit thing to do.

If that wasn't enough reason to not support this garbage, it's gonna be a mosaic censored release. Remember the days when AliceSoft releases were done right with Mangagamer? Now it's just censored self-published garbage designed to milk the English audience for the most money possible with the least amount of effort.

Basically, another Evenicle 2 from AliceSoft. The kind of shit that you automatically pirate and maybe get a couple faps out of, but stuff you'd never support, ever. I'm much better off throwing that money towards games that actually have proper localized releases that are licensed to JAST USA, Mangagamer, and the rest of the bunch.
The combined price is still less than their other games so it's not like they're milking you of money they're just formatting it different since people loved to bitch about their past avoidable ntr games tsuma 3 and oyako rankan. Now they seperate the content based on version rather than people's decisions so they can hopefully avoid it. I'm not here to pitch for or against NTR, but it's hard to deny why they're doing this when in their last milf game haha ranman they literally had to put "NO NTR INCLUDED" on the back label to calm people down. This is just alicesoft meeting people half way as far as I'm concerned and looking forward to how this turns out.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The combined price is still less than their other games so it's not like they're milking you of money they're just formatting it different since people loved to bitch about their past avoidable ntr games tsuma 3 and oyako rankan. Now they seperate the content based on version rather than people's decisions so they can hopefully avoid it. I'm not here to pitch for or against NTR, but it's hard to deny why they're doing this when in their last milf game haha ranman they literally had to put "NO NTR INCLUDED" on the back label to calm people down. This is just alicesoft meeting people half way as far as I'm concerned and looking forward to how this turns out.
Avoidable ntr games like tsuma 3 and oyako rankan seems really nice man. Games like those exist, sadly only "unavoidable" netorare get translated.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Don't Know why there selling them separate I guess there trying to pander to vanilla crowd probably because of all the REEEEing still seems like a bad choice tho for people like me who really don't get upset over NTR so this most likely will be a hard pass for me buying it

Jul 27, 2019
Avoidable ntr games like tsuma 3 and oyako rankan seems really nice man. Games like those exist, sadly only "unavoidable" netorare get translated.
Well tbh my guess on this is based on the price alicesoft made this a shorter game but with the same quality of those so they don't have to invest as much in while they can still the test the waters of what a western translation of those games would like. Or at least those are my first thoughts, since tbh I like the concept for both ways the fact you can avoid it adds to the NTR. And the fact it can happen makes it feel better since you stopped the bad thing from happening though that's just my take.

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Will this be censored?
And when it's released, will it be posted in this thread or a different thread?

Spellslinger

Jun 14, 2019
No seriously. Both routes are NTR. in the "pure love" route you play as the female and fall in "love" with the young guy. The NTR route is just the more typical NTR plot of a women being forced into it. I have no idea why they're not both tagged as NTR. The only difference is consent of the Wife.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No seriously. Both routes are NTR. in the "pure love" route you play as the female and fall in "love" with the young guy. The NTR route is just the more typical NTR plot of a women being forced into it. I have no idea why they're not both tagged as NTR. The only difference is consent of the Wife.
huh? thought it was which male you play as... huh.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Because this forum and many others call Netori cheating and use NTR only for Netorare and Netorase.

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
From the DLsite description it does sound like the NTR in the NTR route can be avoided.
"In this route, the game takes form as a decision-based narrative adventure.
The protagonist, Souya (Rui’s husband), is controlled by the player.
The decisions made during the story will decide Rui’s fate.
Keep an eye on the Couple’s Bond. If it gets too low, the player will be unable to select favorable options during some of the decisions presented to him.
The Couple’s Bond can be restored by visiting Rui’s clinic.
(* Select to visit Rui’s Clinic during a story choice"

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Because this forum and many others call Netori cheating and use NTR only for Netorare and Netorase.
Technically just Netorare. Netorase is included because it is a sub-genre of Netorare.

But well, Netorase is it's own tag, so no need to add both usually. (for those that don't know, Netorase is basically just Netorare but consenual on the MC's part).

pixelica

Jan 12, 2019
It's funny the call it the "Pure-Love" route, but the woman is cheating on her husband with you XD

And from the desc, he isn't a bad guy or anything (quite the opposite... is a char you would expect in a pure-love route lmao). sooo is impure XD
I think English is not their main language, so there might be different perception as to what translated to English.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes