Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The NTR path is dogshit and not for the lack of gameplay - that "gameplay" in pure route doesn't really add anything. I don't really know what type of NTR they were shooting for. You technically control the cuck but you witness scenes that he doesn't see, nor is he mentioned to be present nearby. The wife doesn't really give a fuck about getting molested because its to help the village. The meme comes to mind :" Oh no my poor husband!.... anyway". Soon enough i was skipping most of the text, scenes hot through. Wish it was proper ntr with female as protag.

The pure love route is decent, mostly because you have some attachment to the MC from prologue. Also knowing the other side of story from NTR path kinda lets you ignore the fact you are stealing the wife.

I wanted to buy the NTR route but its the pure one i like. But i can't buy pure because it is like voting against NTR. #notlikethis

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The NTR path is dogshit and not for the lack of gameplay - that "gameplay" in pure route doesn't really add anything.
My question for anyone that played both routes is, which one should I play first? Do one of them build up the other or is it irrelevant?
I'm planning to start with the love route first but would like to know if the ntr one is a better starting point to avoid spoilers or something.

Reactions: Elucidus

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
The wife doesn't really give a fuck about getting molested because its to help the village. The meme comes to mind :" Oh no my poor husband!.... anyway".
That's why I am against NTR or even the whole nukige genre in fantasy/another world settings. The setting lacks feeling of taboo due to different, much more lax societal norms than our modern SJW world. And feeling of dirtyness and taboo is crucial for me in nukige.
Soon enough i was skipping most of the text, scenes hot through.
That's what matters the most in the end in a nukige, is it not?
Wish it was proper ntr with female as protag.
Sorry but "proper ntr" is antonym to "female protag" (unless they watch helplessly how their husband being stolen - I've yet to see such plot tbh). They are not compatible. Key features of ntr is sense of loss, betrayal and jealousy - and that all absent from female POW. What you like to see is called "reverse ntr" - the subgenre where protagonist is being stolen/seduced from their loved one. Unfortunately, this genre is very often wrongly labeled as just NTR (mostly in case of female protagonists though) - which creates misconceptions about the whole genre. "Reverse ntr" genre with female protagonists is closer to standart corruption/sluttyfication fetish rather than ntr fetish.

P.S.: I wonder why Alice Soft didn't try to sell the game in steam? Considering there isn't any lolies and there are lot of 18+ games in steam nowadays - I don't see a problem.

Last edited:

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
P.S.: I wonder why Alice Soft didn't try to sell the game in steam? Considering there isn't any lolies and there are lot of 18+ games in steam nowadays - I don't see a problem.
I think they just got blanket blacklisted by Steam with Evenicle 2

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The artstyle is something else for sure, thx for sharing :love:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
My question for anyone that played both routes is, which one should I play first? Do one of them build up the other or is it irrelevant?
I'm planning to start with the love route first but would like to know if the ntr one is a better starting point to avoid spoilers or something.
I didn't finish pure route yet but from what I've seen the plot events stay the same it is only the girls fate that is changing.
So it doesn't matter you still gonna be kinda spoiled for the second route. But if you are looking to get the most out of it then i suggest pure route as i find it better.

That's what matters the most in the end in a nukige, is it not?
Damn i didn't even notice it's nukige, i guess i was expecting more because AliceSoft.

Sorry but "proper ntr" is antonym to "female protag" (unless they watch helplessly how their husband being stolen - I've yet to see such plot tbh). They are not compatible. Key features of ntr is sense of loss, betrayal and jealousy - and that all absent from female POW. What you like to see is called "reverse ntr" - the subgenre where protagonist is being stolen/seduced from their loved one. Unfortunately, this genre is very often wrongly labeled as just NTR (mostly in case of female protagonists though) - which creates misconceptions about the whole genre. "Reverse ntr" genre with female protagonists is closer to standart corruption/sluttyfication fetish rather than ntr fetish.
By proper ntr i mean game that focues on ntr rather then just banging whomever.
Fundamentally it is not right to call any NTR a proper ntr because people like different things about NTR, in short some wanna steal others wants things stolen from them and then the rest just wanna see the heist.
I visit various sites and i have never seen "reverse ntr" tag. VNDB doesn't have it for one. So i think it falls pretty deep into NTR category.

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
I think most people are experienced with Alicesoft's good games because those are the ones that actually get translated, but they actually have a lot of "budget" filler games like this one in Japanese over the years that they make in-between Rance to get funding - I'm not sure if a company can even survive financially making Rance-tier games only.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
I think most people are experienced with Alicesoft's good games because those are the ones that actually get translated, but they actually have a lot of "budget" filler games like this one in Japanese over the years that they make in-between Rance to get funding - I'm not sure if a company can even survive financially making Rance-tier games only.
If you like NTR, play the "Tsuma" series. Alicesoft made a bunch of high-budget VNs that play like a better, bigger version of this game that are myseriously untranslated. Tsumamigui 3 and Oyako Rankan are the best Netorare games ever made and they are both quality Alicesoft titles. Using textractor and it's DeepL extension found on Github, you can play them both in better than MTL quality english.

Reactions: Takomon

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
I think they just got blanket blacklisted by Steam with Evenicle 2
Was it THAT bad in terms of lolicon content? 0_0
Damn i didn't even notice it's nukige, i guess i was expecting more because AliceSoft.
From bigger picture point of view - you can consider all Alice Soft games as nukiges due to their high sexual content. In that sense the only difference between this and Rance is amount of gameplay between scenes.
By proper ntr i mean game that focues on ntr rather then just banging whomever.
Fundamentally it is not right to call any NTR a proper ntr because people like different things about NTR, in short some wanna steal others wants things stolen from them and then the rest just wanna see the heist.
I visit various sites and i have never seen "reverse ntr" tag. VNDB doesn't have it for one. So i think it falls pretty deep into NTR category.
You should search better: Notice how it's not even subtag of NTR metatag there - for a reason.
but they actually have a lot of "budget" filler games like this one in Japanese over the years that they make in-between Rance to get funding
I wouldn't call high-quality genre-defining nukige titles with superb art Alice Soft is making as "budget" filler. Unless you never played real budget nukiges before.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
I'm not exactly on board on seeing good women be degraded into subhuman fuckpuppets, either. It would've been another thing if the woman is a huge bitch that deserves what's coming to her.
It's not what happens to her in Pure Love Route though. I wouldn't even call what happens there as "corruption". At least not about heroine - it's she who is doing corruption to "poor" naive boy after all ))

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Game needs the highly underrated and sadly rare "internal view" tag
Man, I loved your rating, very well written, continious winking and about almost exactly the same things that had been going through my mind (though it would have sounded a whole less eloquent if I would've put them down). Only I would have cut one more star I guess. I was a little bit disappointed with this release from alicesoft when you compare it to the other games. It just lacked a little too much depth and content and uniqueness...

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes