Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
I'm sorry, but joining vanilla route with netorare route to this day is a recipe for failure. Because no developer has managed to balance the two routes in a game, mainly because the routes are very antagonistic. The netorare route needs a cuckold with a small penis, with a childish, heroic, puritanical mentality, etc. And how to bring this character to the vanilla route without cutting scenes or physically modifying the character, and thus taking the immersion of the game? Of course, if the netorare route, instead of using these triggers, uses the corruption and mind control triggers, then there can be a balance between the two routes.
>childish, heroic, puritanical

Well my good sir, you just described a shota. Make the protag young guy and problem solved

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Damn, what a disappointing game. No interesting scenes, heavy censorship, weirdly static models, very repetitive scenes. Below mediocre one would not expect from a game with the market it had.

Feb 19, 2018
I am confused....both versions are technically NTR right since the alchemist dude is the husband...only difference is one is with single guy and the other is whole village.

Reactions: wxyzaxb

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I am confused....both versions are technically NTR right since the alchemist dude is the husband...only difference is one is with single guy and the other is whole village.
With visual novels NTR almost always refers to netorare specifically. Since a netori story deals with an almost entirely different set of emotions and dynamics they aren't usually classed together.
That's also how this site's tagging rules work, it should only get the NTR tag on this site if the MC is the cuck.

If you've got a strong aversion to any infidelity then this game probably isn't for you, but only the NTR path fits the definition of NTR on this site.

Kuzousagi

May 27, 2019
Haven't played the "Pure" Route, but, man, after playing the NTR Route, for me it doesn't feel like NTR in the end though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean it is a NTR game and has full of scenes but the endings, the endings are bittersweet, probably same goes to Pure route.
So I guess all's well that ends well?
1661103021227.png

Kuzousagi

May 27, 2019
Is there anyway to unlock all cgs in the ntr route? I'm missing atleast 5 scene.
Download Cheat Engine>Use Speedhack>Set it to 200>Click CTRL

There are only two choices to take anyways, the gate youth + the spring youth scenes.
Create saves there, and do the choices, rinse and repeat.

You can finish the CGs in a few minutes by doing this.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Download Cheat Engine>Use Speedhack>Set it to 200>Click CTRL

There are only two choices to take anyways, the gate youth + the spring youth scenes.
Create saves there, and do the choices, rinse and repeat.

You can finish the CGs in a few minutes by doing this.
Thanks for the info but I got all the scenes. I agree the NTR route wasn't really that much depressing. It was kinda weak NTR. Loved the game nonetheless.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why is this game uncensored even though it has been officially localized?
Most Japanese games remain censored despite localization. The artwork itself has the mosaic attached for most of these games. Uncensored mods either remove an overlayed mosaic, which do exist but aren't the norm, or they require rather laborious manual redraws.

Reactions: Back

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 1784266

Overview:
A Housewife’s Healing Touch: Pure Love Route and NTR Route

Shion — a young man unable to manifest his magical powers even after coming of age,
is left in the care of a family that specializes in magical research.
After finally unleashing his potential during a terrible incident, he is taken under the wing of a skilled healer,
Rui who promises to teach him how to control his powers.
But to properly command magic, a man needs a profound knowledge about carnal matters.

Will Shion be able to save Rui from a terrible fate, or will he let her become the village’s plaything?

Thread Updated: 2022-05-27
Release Date: 2022-05-27
Developer: AliceSoft - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Store: - - - - -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
A Housewife’s Healing Touch – Pure Love Route
Win
: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

A Housewife’s Healing Touch – NTR Route
Win
: - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

Thank you for sharing rancho

View attachment 1784242 View attachment 1784243 View attachment 1784245 View attachment 1784241 View attachment 1784246 View attachment 1784247 View attachment 1784244 View attachment 1784248 View attachment 1784249
Do someone played it on mobile?

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Can someone tell me which route should I start first? NTR or Pure Love?
I'd say NTR first if you could stomach it or like that stuff. I find it gives a lot of context for the things that happen (or could have had) in the pure route.

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
can someone rip all the cg or if its already done please provide a link coz i just cant find the CG rip of this game.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
there are no patches to remove the censorship ? who invented this censorship it's like watching a football match and not seeing the ball

I understand that it's better to play the love path first...

Last edited:

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
there are no patches to remove the censorship ? who invented this censorship it's like watching a football match and not seeing the ball

I understand that it's better to play the love path first...
Law of the land in Japan my man from ages past, until some politician makes it their political objectives for change it probably won't happen because the general public will think he/she is a weirdo and will probably hurt their political career lol.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes