Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Ntr version featuring a husband doctor trying everything he can to stop the village from corrupting his wife or else watch his wife getting by everyone fucked. Brutally.
Pure love? version featuring a young man adventurer helping the town and eventually fucking the wife. Only him alone do the wife during this route.
1686471684636.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ntr version featuring a husband doctor trying everything he can to stop the village from corrupting his wife or else watch his wife getting by everyone fucked. Brutally.
Pure love? version featuring a young man adventurer helping the town and eventually fucking the wife. Only him alone do the wife during this route.
View attachment 2689603
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She isn't wrong for cheating on her emasculate cuck husband. It's her husband's fault for being a complete failure of a man in literally every single conceivable way. Physically can't protect her, doesn't have the magic reserves to protect her, doesn't have the stamina to sexually satisfy her, assuming people of the town even can impregnate real women there's no way his tiny pp and smoll loads would ever manage it, and he literally asks his wife to train Shion WHEN HE KNOWS YOU STRENGTHEN YOUR MAGIC THROUGH SEX. Wife isn't a whore, husband's just a turbocuck failure of a man who doesn't deserve her. Not too mention it's pretty sus the way all these people come into the thread identifying with Souya and complaining about the NTR. Like what is so inadequate about yourselves that you even bother worrying about that loser? You see yourselves in him or something?

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
She isn't wrong for cheating on her emasculate cuck husband. It's her husband's fault for being a complete failure of a man in literally every single conceivable way. Physically can't protect her, doesn't have the magic reserves to protect her, doesn't have the stamina to sexually satisfy her, assuming people of the town even can impregnate real women there's no way his tiny pp and smoll loads would ever manage it, and he literally asks his wife to train Shion WHEN HE KNOWS YOU STRENGTHEN YOUR MAGIC THROUGH SEX. Wife isn't a whore, husband's just a turbocuck failure of a man who doesn't deserve her. Not too mention it's pretty sus the way all these people come into the thread identifying with Souya and complaining about the NTR. Like what is so inadequate about yourselves that you even bother worrying about that loser? You see yourselves in him or something?
Word. In the end there were only two guys with real dicks anyway. Shion and that milf hunter guy whose building his own harem like a chad in the outside world or something lol.

Last edited:

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
Hi, anybody BUY NTR ROUTE and FINISH ALL SCENE??

I JUST PLAY 2 TIMES

I CANT just go to Jabi's ROUTE ................all scene are GOU and villagers;)

I download NTR in this trend , however, it is just prologue

After playing PURE LOVE version, I find I fall in love with RUI, so I PAY $11.89 for NTR route

(I havent pay for a GAME for 10 year, exclude patergon)

1687698424536.png

1687698532810.png 1687698632918.png

Last edited:

Chinel

May 26, 2019
This game's logic baffles me. It has hot art, but its logic is stupid.
If sex is how you train magic, there is two options.

1 - Husband is a fool (but since he is apparently a scholar/alchemist, I don't think that is the case).

2 - Relationship logic in that world is different due to magic's sexual nature, in which perhaps he...making that statement is seen as normal and no one cares about sexual fidelity (that also is false since our horny housewife keeps 'Souya I am so sooooowwwwy' which is just dumb, made worse because then mana recharging should be something considered common, so everyone fucks everyone. That is what the logic more or less demands since their society is magic based.)

...It just makes no sense. Don't think about the logic, the characters are made dumb for the sake of cheating/getting younger flesh fetish.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
The first question I came up with was 'why did she marry him?' Even the idea of their marriage beforehand feels contrived. If she had issues because her hubby was weak...there wasn't any 'strong dude' on the village she could have married with?

'NTR' proves the village had a lot of those. Odd shit.

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
The PURE LOVE version is misleading to player, I had paid for FULL version of NTR version, all village is GHOST, spirit, even the villager crated by GOU

REAL PERSON
Rui , Shion, Jabi, GOU (Rui father in law is real person)

OTHER VILLAGERS & Suoya (RUI HUSBAND)
ghost manipulated by GOU with his MANA

Why GOU wanna impregnate RUI to reincarnate as a baby so as to maintain his MANA to keep the village alive, however, in story end, GOU suck all villager power to keep himselves longer, so that Shion and JABI have to destroy GOU

VILLAGER can "impregnate" RUI I bet it is controlled by GOU too, I think RUI husband SOUYA can do so, but he think he is a ghost only, and love her so much, so that he didnt take part in RUI's "impregnation", and he ask RUI to heal Shion, I think he want Shion to take RUI away from this VILLAGE 1692438740207.png

when GOU withdraw the MAGIC, RUI even cannot think of her husband (SOUYA) name

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The first question I came up with was 'why did she marry him?' Even the idea of their marriage beforehand feels contrived. If she had issues because her hubby was weak...there wasn't any 'strong dude' on the village she could have married with?

'NTR' proves the village had a lot of those. Odd shit.
Two equally valid answers to that.
1, It was love. She didn't care that her husband couldn't provide her with enough mana and it took existential threats on the village to overcome that.
2, Because the script said so. The dev needed it for the NTR/netori plot. Personally, I like that answer more.

Reactions: Chinel

Chinel

May 26, 2019
2 - Because the script said so. The dev needed it for the NTR/netori plot. Personally, I like that answer more.
Tbh only this one makes sense to me.
'Because the plot demands it even if there is not a sense logically'.
Also this game is Netori I think. You don't play as the poor protag (in this case considering the second game, not the first).

The ending changes everything.
Souya KNEW why Rui was bough to the village...and he HIMSELF asked Shion to kill his father.

So he knew the village's true aspect.
That paints every single of his actions different. He is an homunculus. Conclusion?

Perhaps he was never weak or impotent. He just ensured to not get Rui pregnant so the cycle wouldn't continue. Guy wanted to REST.

Souya: For fuck's sake. Fuck immortality.

New Edit: They would confront hubby and his father...plot happens.
Hahahahahahah! So pathetic.

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I see, was wondering what the difference is,
So basically Pure Love is Adventurer Guy's PoV,
While NTR is Healer's Husband PoV?

Axel1234

May 11, 2017
I have a question about the game (haven't play it) in the NTR route, is the perspective from the male character or the female character? I like corruption but i don't like getting cucked

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes