telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
So what's the difference between "Start" and "start route"? If I wanna avoid NTR what do I do?
been a long time since i played this one, but here's what i remember: ntr only exists in the ntr version of the game. so if you downloaded the pure love version, you should do whatever. ain't no ntr in that one.

Senpai_Desu

May 21, 2022
been a long time since i played this one, but here's what i remember: ntr only exists in the ntr version of the game. so if you downloaded the pure love version, you should do whatever. ain't no ntr in that one.
Thanks a bunch. I just thought that normal Start would just begin the default game and Route start would show the Pure Love Route.

Dontax

Jan 10, 2019
The story is a bit interesting, although its short. Finished the NTR route in under 4 hours.

A bit more context to Gabriel1628 post.

Gou - Father: He keeps the entire Village acting as normal in the Spirit World. When his lifespan is nearing its end, his mana runs out. Then the Village descends into the real world because he can't keep it there anymore.
To continue his life. He finds a woman with mana from the outside and reincarnates as the child in her womb. So the cycle continuous.

Every villager is a homunculus with a villager's soul stuffed into it. The husband is also a homunculus.

Rui - Wife: Is a princess who has been kidnapped by Guo from the outside. Her memory is wiped, which is why she can't remember her life outside the village.
Royals have a seal on the womb to prevent pregnancy by outsiders. Only the one she loves can unlock the seal when they are having sex. With the seal gone, Rui can get pregnant.
This does not work with her husband, since he isn't human.

Souya - Husband: Is also a homunculus created by Gou. He crafted the memory of him being the husband of Rui.
Basically Gou designed him sickly, maybe just for his own amusement.

Shion - The lover boy: Was kidnapped by Gou from the outside since he found out he had mana and was memory wiped. Gou's plan was to make Rui fall in love with Shion. So Shion can unlock the seal on the womb.

Jabi - The thief: He sneaked into the village from outside. He heard a beautiful princess had been kidnapped. He eventually found the village and then Rui. He wants to make Rui a member of his harem.

There a two endings in the NTR route.
One is where Rui goes with Jabi and the other is where she stays with Gou.
For Jabi ending you have to let him impregnate Rui.

For Gou pick the options to tell Gou when something happens and let Rui be railed by the villagers. (Cockblocks Jabi)

During the ending, the village is destroyed since Gou is close to running out of mana. The villagers homunculi can't be maintained and the souls enter the spirit world through the gate.
If Rui stays with Gou. Gou is reincarnated into her child and reborn. The village and the souls are taken back by Gou and the village is recreated in the spirit world. Till the next time his lifespan is close to running out.
Souya and Rui can now probably be a happy husband and wife in the spirit world.
Gou just designed Souya to be a cuck after the village descended into the real world

If Jabi route. Rui leaves the village with Jabi and becomes another member of his harem. Thus foiling Gou's plan for a new life. The villagers souls are finally freed from the cycle.

The PURE LOVE version is misleading to player, I had paid for FULL version of NTR version, all village is GHOST, spirit, even the villager crated by GOU

REAL PERSON
Rui , Shion, Jabi, GOU (Rui father in law is real person)

OTHER VILLAGERS & Suoya (RUI HUSBAND)
ghost manipulated by GOU with his MANA

Why GOU wanna impregnate RUI to reincarnate as a baby so as to maintain his MANA to keep the village alive, however, in story end, GOU suck all villager power to keep himselves longer, so that Shion and JABI have to destroy GOU

VILLAGER can "impregnate" RUI I bet it is controlled by GOU too, I think RUI husband SOUYA can do so, but he think he is a ghost only, and love her so much, so that he didnt take part in RUI's "impregnation", and he ask RUI to heal Shion, I think he want Shion to take RUI away from this VILLAGE View attachment 2862263

when GOU withdraw the MAGIC, RUI even cannot think of her husband (SOUYA) name

Jul 28, 2022
Wow this is fire. Character art is very hot. I've seen the hentai adaptation of this before but after playing it I think I like the game slightly more.
The art of the hentai game is miles better than the art of the hentai adaptation to me lol. Rui looked nothing alike in the adaptation.

Reactions: we3ley7

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys .. a question pls .. before i download .. does the love rout has multiple girls or harem to fuck .. ?

or ill just be stuck the whole game with only that 1 main ( LI ) woman in the screenshot poster ?

thank you

Jul 28, 2022
hello guys .. a question pls .. before i download .. does the love rout has multiple girls or harem to fuck .. ?

or ill just be stuck the whole game with only that 1 main ( LI ) woman in the screenshot poster ?

thank you
It's mostly one girl, the main woman Rui. There is only like a scene or two of a side girl if I remember correctly.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
It's mostly one girl, the main woman Rui. There is only like a scene or two of a side girl if I remember correctly.
thats fine for me .. better than nothing hehe .. even if only 1 scene with each extra girl .. is ok for me .. atleast it will break the routine :)

thanks for the good news bro

Reactions: HiddenDarkness

Axel1234

May 11, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone know if the artist for this game is working on other game projects? This artstyle is amazing!

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
where do the save files go?
When you install the game there is a file called opensavefolder.exe double click that opens where the saves go.
As for the saves it's on page 18 I think Default save folder is typically (your username) my documents > alicesoft > A housewife healing touch etc..

Speaking of this game, the differences between NTR and Pure love are some CG+ Scenes different to NTR version? Or just dialogue?

Last edited:

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
VN and animated this ones IVe been looking for in a game. I just wished it was not censored, oh well.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes