homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Where is the new member Ogdah (female orge) in the harem palace? Also, there is a bug: If you go into the bakery, you will trigger the bandit queen quest, which will also block you from getting Troll into your harem:
Bug.jpg

Last edited:

shio0o

May 8, 2020
When I play part 1 Android ver. with joi play , after ever image a loading logo keeps coming up and the game is not fluent at all. Is the issue with the device (I have Vivo iqoo Neo 7) or is it the game itself

Jan 14, 2023
The lack of saves / forced autosave is kinda irritating (esp. with places with multiple scenes. e.g. Brothel to find the demon > you're auto-kicked once one choice is made, couldn't find it again so...?); on the other hand, it's quite funny and the scenes show a lot of imagination. Lack of map / quick travel is also really bad given that the game is addicted to forcing the player to move around the map (e.g. you'll be 17 screens away from the castle, a scene will auto reset you to the castle... ok, great, thanks for that)

Marked, coming back to this one.

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
for part 1 can someone give me a save where when you try to enter the castle the game breaks it should be after the quest with the magic red head and meeting the werewolf

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes