homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Where is the new member Ogdah (female orge) in the harem palace? Also, there is a bug: If you go into the bakery, you will trigger the bandit queen quest, which will also block you from getting Troll into your harem:
Bug.jpg

Last edited:

shio0o

May 8, 2020
When I play part 1 Android ver. with joi play , after ever image a loading logo keeps coming up and the game is not fluent at all. Is the issue with the device (I have Vivo iqoo Neo 7) or is it the game itself

Jan 14, 2023
The lack of saves / forced autosave is kinda irritating (esp. with places with multiple scenes. e.g. Brothel to find the demon > you're auto-kicked once one choice is made, couldn't find it again so...?); on the other hand, it's quite funny and the scenes show a lot of imagination. Lack of map / quick travel is also really bad given that the game is addicted to forcing the player to move around the map (e.g. you'll be 17 screens away from the castle, a scene will auto reset you to the castle... ok, great, thanks for that)

Marked, coming back to this one.

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
for part 1 can someone give me a save where when you try to enter the castle the game breaks it should be after the quest with the magic red head and meeting the werewolf

shio0o

May 8, 2020
Can someone explain to me why there is a Loding screen after every fucking dialogue. And why can I watch the sex scene properly. Why is it outside the limit of screen or too zoomed in

Zefexi

Feb 17, 2019
Am i the only one who just noticed that it's the same dev from Delicate Taboo and Pater Familias...which are two ABANDONED games (and another called "Milf Busters"...just in development, made with 2d-arts unless it's a case of homonymy) ?
yes and he refuse to fix the game breaking bugs since it doesn't earn him money

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
yes and he refuse to fix the game breaking bugs since it doesn't earn him money
last time he talked about it, he said some problems were on renpy(like a new version created a compatibility problem and he gave up waiting and move on to King's Bane)

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Game freezes when I go to Ogre village fast travel. Can't move, but I see the leaves falling lol. What the fuck.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
so what the hell do ya do when youve done the various steps in the side quests and yet the game is telling you to still do them, ex go look in ogre territory... been there licked that.... why isnt it registerring

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
I may have found a new way to break the game, interestingly enough.
In part 1, during the spy vs spy key hunt with the two young women... how the fuck am I expected to progress? I've gotten the key parts.. and then what? I can't get up the stairs, I can't go back down.
So... then what?

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
How do you do that?
-Download RPG Maker MZ(That's the version of rpg maker this game uses)
-Create a new project
-Copy the game's data into the new project's data
-Now locate the map where the event happens and fix the event, I can't truly remember what the error was tbh, but if you know a little bit of coding it shouldn't be too hard to find it

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes