Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
So how do i play this ? Do you extract all parts in one folder, or are they all like each games ?
Yep i realy don't like when devs devide their game into part with out any real reason.
I think that in this case part 1 dev ran into bug that would have been harder to fix then just divede game to part, since each part is "new game"

Zefexi

Feb 17, 2019
Yep i realy don't like when devs devide their game into part with out any real reason.
I think that in this case part 1 dev ran into bug that would have been harder to fix then just divede game to part, since each part is "new game"
well his reason for doing that is probably because his part 1 of the game is a buggy mess and he is to lazy to fix them even after players reports the bugs. part 1 of the game is unplayable if you dont know about the bugs and how to work around them

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AKingsBane-P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
i'wanted to give this game a other go but then with the first sex scene ah yes...unskibbele sex scenes and you have no control either very smart decision very smart...

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
there's no way to activate kings bane quest without talking to the statue and if you talk to it before kings bane quest it constantly make you repeat the choices process and its fucking annoying

Zefexi

Feb 17, 2019
there's no way to activate kings bane quest without talking to the statue and if you talk to it before kings bane quest it constantly make you repeat the choices process and its fucking annoying
part 1 of the game is unplayable if you dont know about the bugs and how to work around them but dev dosent care

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
bud instead of updating part 2 just fix the bugs in part one it's not gonna kill you to do it just fix them so people know what they're playing and make the sex scenes skippable cause that's annoying asf if you just did this everyone would be happy

Reactions: Exsa

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
how do i even do the vampire quest? when i go inside the tower, after i find the key stone, if i try to leave, the tower's door is there, blocking the possible only sqm that might let me leave... i have a save outside the tower, but i can't progress like this... also the WT is complete bs, as it doesn't explain shit

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
So the part 1 has a lot of bugs and the dev doesn't care? how is it even possible to play that? PLSSS SOMEONE WORK ON PART 1!!!!!

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes