DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I did all the quests but despite doing them, The Vampire, Wierd Magic, Putting a bun in the oven, The Inn Lady, Greener Pastures, Its all Ogre now, Cheers!, God's Gift to this world, and Gnomes aren't completed. Can't find anything else to do either.

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
I did all the quests but despite doing them, The Vampire, Wierd Magic, Putting a bun in the oven, The Inn Lady, Greener Pastures, Its all Ogre now, Cheers!, God's Gift to this world, and Gnomes aren't completed. Can't find anything else to do either.
Literally same as you tried asking for other people's save who finished those but either no one have it or they dont give a rat's ass

greenguard

Jun 29, 2017
Have you had sex at the fort? It's not a quest, but you must do it to move on. From the forest village go south then under the inn take the path east where the army fort is you meet yuri. Then you can follow the walkthrough from 0.2.
also my saves. I'm stuck in the war map part. No idea how to move on from that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: melfew

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so cant even get past 0.1 content just says go to alchemists room after ive already done that

croPath

May 10, 2017
anyone got a walkthrough? one that actually tells you where to go?

agree to that...needs a better walkthrough...
needs a lot of basic features even before that like a gallery , better movement speed and faster text skip

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
hint to the dev, start a playthrough of your own game, go fix bugs. go add a self switch to the bit when leaving your room so you dont get the vampire quest back everytime you leave the room.

Reactions: Zefexi

lomechip

Nov 11, 2021
Battles are incredibly tedious. How much HP do the beastmen have when you're with the dwarf? It took at least 20 turns to kill them on auto and immediately upon exiting the fight another one walks into you and starts the slog all over again. Should have been a Ren'py game.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How to trigger the newest quest with the daughter-in-law? I have done all the other quests and built the harem palace, she is supposed to be in the dining hall but instead she's in her room
She's now in the dining hall, but you can't trigger the quest from 4.0 save!

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
Have you had sex at the fort? It's not a quest, but you must do it to move on. From the forest village go south then under the inn take the path east where the army fort is you meet yuri. Then you can follow the walkthrough from 0.2.
also my saves. I'm stuck in the war map part. No idea how to move on from that.
Same for me

War map.JPG

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
I have issues with the game, once i finished the vampire quest, its appear as completed but after i tried to finished the weird magic, the quest is still active and the vampire quest appeas as incomplete. Anyone has the same problem?

arrepio

Sep 3, 2021
The walkthrough mentions that at some point in the game we're taken to the office to make some choices which influence the ending, however it doesn't say what consequence each choice has.

Can someone tell me what each choice causes to happen?

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes