Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Games unplayable. Sit on the throne again after the first scenes and you get black screens with no options or way to exit.

Firest scene with the queen, after the first video played, black screen again, no way to exit.

Dev, make your videois SHORTER and loop them. Unless you have different angles or position swaps, no one wantsd to be forced to sit through a 45 sec video when you could make it 5 seconds and loop it so plkayers can exit the scene or advance it when they want to.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Did the creator fix the glitch with the prince in the flashback? I am still getting the glitch.

kerzano112

Dec 16, 2020
did someone finish the update because im stuck at the war map cant do anything if you have a clew im up for it thanks

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Also getting the black screen after the scene with the queen.

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
i have not seen a single person sharing their save here can anyone just please share their latest save

Reactions: AJBit

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I'm stuck at the wartable on the end quest. dunno what to do.. can't click on anything.
what do i do?
I guess that this is end of current version?
I tried clicking every squire in screen, nothing.
Advancing story is wierd, quest dont get marked as complete, so its hard to know what you need to do next.

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
This game features lots of hilariously bad spelling and grammar, but this is a new one. The errant apostrophe in "against" appears elsewhere in the game too, so it's not just a typo.

1685376221029.png

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Does anyone have a save with the scenes or directly an advanced save?

I got bugged in some missions and the game does not advanceDoes anyone have a save with the scenes or directly an advanced save?

I got bugged in some missions and the game does not advance

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes