gourd_guy

Apr 9, 2021
Okay. I got the harem palace quest to work but the spy vs spy and the side quest just will not work for whatever reason. A new save starting at the beginning of the current patch (with a name changer) would be nice. Don't want to do all the quests again.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I know! Honestly, I wanted to be more violent with the femdom since it's kind of my main fetish, but past experiences has managed to convince me that it is a bad idea, people just get too insecure or too uncomfortable with it for some reason. The best resolution we can get, is to make on option or the other as... well, optional. But that is something that narratively speaking is hard to pull off.
That really will depend on your targeted audience, if you wanted to make a game focused on femdom, you would get a femdom audience, and maledom fans would drop off. If you want to make a game that has both femdom and maledom, then you will have to keep the routes optional to prevent the two audiences from clashing with each other.
The dev Darktoz who is currently working on The Shadows over Blackmore, is a good example, he does exclusively femdom games and his fans/audience reflect that.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So... I am trying to do the new content.
I did the harem palace. when I try to do spy vs spy, it won't trigger. likewise for the ssidequest in v0.4

I started wandering around and somehow retriggered the bit where the court mage goes to explore ruins and she gets molested by a slime.
did the update reset some old content due to changes?

I simply can't figure out how to progress. maps are too big and there is very little direction on what to do.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
This game desperately needs a skip option, it's a one-second-long loop. The game is also buggy; missed the first daughter scene, speaking with lord about the past part and the hypnosis part has shown twice. Looks promising overall, but bugs and long loop animations takes a toll.

Reactions: mrttao

John573

Dec 16, 2017
How do you start the harem quest? I spoke with Gilly but he says he needs materials and money for workers. Using a save from 0.3. Completed all previous quests.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
So... I am trying to do the new content.
I did the harem palace. when I try to do spy vs spy, it won't trigger. likewise for the ssidequest in v0.4

I started wandering around and somehow retriggered the bit where the court mage goes to explore ruins and she gets molested by a slime.
did the update reset some old content due to changes?

I simply can't figure out how to progress. maps are too big and there is very little direction on what to do.
Same here!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Sounds to me like there are issues with importing old saves.
so we need a save that was created in 0.4
that has all the content in v0.3 done.
so we can get straight to the v0.4 new content.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
It's the main quest "A Tale of Short Stacks" (See walkthrough).
I completed that quest but when I speak with him, he says he needs money for workers and materials. I tried to go to the northern wall but it will not let me in because it says it is still being repaired. How do I get him to fix the wall?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I completed that quest but when I speak with him, he says he needs money for workers and materials. I tried to go to the northern wall but it will not let me in because it says it is still being repaired. How do I get him to fix the wall?
Weird... When I talk to him, he just says he found something beyond the wall and the harem quest kicks in automatically. Maybe there are some other requirements needed to trigger the quest but not specified in the walkthrough.

Reactions: John573

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
can someone please upload their save? ive done the stupid quests but it dont proceed! wtf

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes