Songbird

Dec 13, 2017
How to trigger the newest quest with the daughter-in-law? I have done all the other quests and built the harem palace, she is supposed to be in the dining hall but instead she's in her room

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well one piece of advice i would give the dev is to let people know when they reached the current end of open ended questlines

Caus some quest you cant complete yet but it doesnt say that u have to wait for the next update for that to complete

Other then that the fightscenes are much better with the faster animation speeds and faster battle speeds and automatic battle

Finally we making a start of the harem in this new update so thats a big plus

Also the Queen is the best to be willing to become a cuckqueen :ROFLMAO:

Also how many save files can u make

Caus i only notice auto saves ?

Caus the game gets into choices that u need to make multiple routes basicly

But i dont notice a option to actually make manual saves ?

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well just finished the end of the update

Man from no harem to suddenly having a shit ton of women in the harem is pretty funny

Also very much enjoyed making a cuck out of that old dude who hates the mc his kingdom :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
Well just finished the end of the update

Man from no harem top suddenly having a shit ton of women in the harem is pretty funny

Also very much enjoyed making a cuck out of that old dude who hates the mc his kingdom :ROFLMAO:
Care to share your save sir?

BigOI

Sep 19, 2020
is there really no way to speed up animations or finish them without spending 30 seconds looking at the same thing

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
anyone got a save from where the new stuff starts? As it seems my saves can only activate the new harem palace quest, but none of the other ones

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How to start the money money money quest?
can't trigger spy vs spy quest
How to trigger the newest quest with the daughter-in-law? I have done all the other quests and built the harem palace, she is supposed to be in the dining hall but instead she's in her room
These are what I have found out so far:
1. You need to trigger money quest before triggering the vampire quest.
2. You can't trigger spy vs spy quest using old save from 0.3.
3. You can't trigger the newest quest with the daughter-in-law even starting from a new game (She is in her room, not by the food table).

Last edited:
May 4, 2019
Goes here because I read that the Queen is a cuckquean and Cuckquean is rare. I want to read some cuckqueaning without cuckolding, and found out that the King have a mission to fuck his son's fiancee...am sad and disappointed now.

And no skip button feels weird

Nov 22, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there's a specific order to do the quests in order to continue the game? I do all the first quests, but a bunch of them say they're still active. I've never gotten to the next round of quests, so if someone could help me, I'd appreciate it.

nico360

May 17, 2020
Can anyone tell me if there's a specific order to do the quests in order to continue the game? I do all the first quests, but a bunch of them say they're still active. I've never gotten to the next round of quests, so if someone could help me, I'd appreciate it.
I just came to ask if they had fixed that, but your query tells me everything, on the other hand, have they already made a button to skip or speed up the scenes h? or they still play a whole hour without us being able to do anything

Reactions: Suprserpent
Nov 22, 2018
I just came to ask if they had fixed that, but your query tells me everything, on the other hand, have they already made a button to skip or speed up the scenes h? or they still play a whole hour without us being able to do anything
No, they haven't.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A King's Bane [v0.5] [Delicate Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Dunno why, but there a a ton of files that are only in the old version. I hope this patch works.

Universal: v0.4 -> v0.5 [702 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Reactions: mastergig30

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A King's Bane [v0.5] [Delicate Games]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 1.65 GB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
Really like the look of the diverse female characters, not the craziest about how to MC looks tho. I'll keep an eye on it

Darhzor

Jun 29, 2017
I'm stuck at the wartable on the end quest. dunno what to do.. can't click on anything.
what do i do?

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes