AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Part 1 still fucked up, if you have done vampire quest before the money quest (like the walkthought said) the game lock your progress (you cannot pick the letter) and you are fucked up...not gonna lie, part 1 the quest system is really bad, you cannot even know when you ended that content for the quest, the dev could easy put "more in the future" and the "freedom" to choose with quest that you want to do is bad since there is some quests that if made in the "wrong" order the game lock your progress.

Dauggie

Feb 16, 2021
Screenshot looks nice but damn it's gonna be grindy and the comments arent giving me any motivation, any gallery mode with all scenes? Also compress version? Part 1 itself is like 3-4 gb

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Another rpgm without a gallery?
Rpgm isn't save friendly enough to do without one.

Edit: As said above. The link for part 3 is actually part 2 0.2.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
After loading from the end of part 2, look like my saves are all fucked, there is no story just go to harem/royal family rooms and royal chamber, if a start a new game look like a new game but you need to have played all the old stuff to understand where the game is now and i'm complete lost where the story is now. The game is a complete mess...

Edit: Yeah, save from end of part 2 still fucked, but starting new game start at the beggining of part 2, so look like there was not much stuff lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJBit

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Quite a lot of rpgm games miss gallery feature, it's quite limited in that. Pretty much best way to solve that to be honest is make every scene repeatable.

Reactions: AlexTorch
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes