darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
A Knight's Tale [v0.10 Special Edition] [Neverlucky] - Original Size: 1.94GB

Compressed version for PC (315MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 03/03/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "A knight's tale" version "0.19".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "A knight's tale" versione "0.19".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 05/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "A knight's tale" version "0.17".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "A knight's tale" versione "0.17".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 01/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "A knight's tale" version "0.16".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "A knight's tale" versione "0.16".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Update 18/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "A knight's tale" version "0.15 Special Edition".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "A knight's tale" versione "0.15 Special Edition".

Update 07/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "A knight's tale" version "Season 2-14".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "A knight's tale" versione "Season 2-14".

Here is the Italian translation of "A knight's tale" version "0.10 Special Edition".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "A knight's tale" versione "0.10 Special Edition".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It has always been easy for royals to have harems and shagg everything!
other quick fap game
Just look at Charles and Camilla ... they got together literally during Diana”s worst years and now they are together ...

That is what royals do ... they have it easy! - so it is in this very easy game!

Also ... the dialogue is easy going so you can have fun following the story and not pretend any modern BS in there!

YOu do remember Prince HArry having that top of the las vegas luxury hotel orgy with a bunch of girls, don”t you?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, not much to say, but kudos to Neverlucky that the first chess board indeed showed a checkmate situation. Not sure though for the second game as you did not see the whole board.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
OK, for starters it is nice to see this version is the special edition with all images (including the ones missing from the last update).

What I am not happy about is Alice still holding out on MC and not giving him what he really wants and MC can only get that from Cathy and I know Alice is a virgin but it annoys me dev is just making us all wait for the event. We already know the Lydia is going to be the one more difficult to get onboard and if dev wants to prolong that event then so be it.

But why fucking do that with Alice when MC and Alice are supposed to be in a proper relationship. MC just seems to be submissive to the women and doesn't show any signs of dominance. Cathy says she wants this and now Alice says she wants this and MC just rolls over and gives it to them.

I didn't expect this to be a fem dom game but it certainly feels that - for fucks sake, he is supposed to be the lord...

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Neverlucky's last game Triangle was about a love triangle with 2 girls.
Now here we got already 3 girls involved.

I am eagerly looking forward to the next game! ;)

And I really like this one here. Very positive and happy.

There is some potential drama set up with the bad new king and
your old friend and mentor prolly not surviving the new bad king's reign
but so far i like the tune very much.

As well as Triangle.

Keep up the great work mate.

Reactions: Ruffuss and Capt OA

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
MC just seems to be submissive to the women and doesn't show any signs of dominance.
I didn't expect this to be a fem dom game but it certainly feels that - for fucks sake, he is supposed to be the lord...
Or maybe there is no dominance here at all, just people in relationships taking things at the pace they are comfortable with?

Why do you have this notion that one side has to be dominant? Have you ever been in a real relationship? Well, if that is your fetish and you're trying to escape the real world where people don't go around being dominant all the time, there are more than enough asshole-simulators on this site already, just go pick one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OK, for starters it is nice to see this version is the special edition with all images (including the ones missing from the last update).

What I am not happy about is Alice still holding out on MC and not giving him what he really wants and MC can only get that from Cathy and I know Alice is a virgin but it annoys me dev is just making us all wait for the event. We already know the Lydia is going to be the one more difficult to get onboard and if dev wants to prolong that event then so be it.

But why fucking do that with Alice when MC and Alice are supposed to be in a proper relationship. MC just seems to be submissive to the women and doesn't show any signs of dominance. Cathy says she wants this and now Alice says she wants this and MC just rolls over and gives it to them.

Yeah, sure, he forces the women and then the rest of the game you're spent watching a single man masturbate as they all leave him.

You use the word all like we're all feeling the same way you are, don't do that. Don't ever do that.

You'll note by reading the thread some of us have played both his games and know how they go. These are romance and love based no domination involved. This isn't that kind of game.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Or maybe there is no dominance here at all, just people in relationships taking things at the pace they are comfortable with?

Why do you have this notion that one side has to be dominant? Have you ever been in a real relationship? Well, if that is your fetish and you're trying to escape the real world where people don't go around being dominant all the time, there are more than enough asshole-simulators on this site already, just go pick one.
That is not what I was saying and yes, I am in a relationship (married) but in any relationship there is always a give and take and in the case of this game - it appears that the females are always asking him to do things and he just bends over backwards to do it for them. I call that being submissive.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer
2.90 star(s) 97 Votes