Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
I really enjoyed Triangle, and I appreciate finding a new VN from this dev but I find that the medieval side is a failure. Panties? pretty nightgown? perfectly shaved pussy? shaved cock? Why situate the action in a medieval era in this case?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I really enjoyed Triangle, and I appreciate finding a new VN from this dev but I find that the medieval side is a failure. Panties? pretty nightgown? perfectly shaved pussy? shaved cock? Why situate the action in a medieval era in this case?
Do you want to see hairy pussies and granny panties?

EXN

Jun 29, 2018
Or maybe he wants:
- only missionary
- no harem (on a Neverlucky game :LOL: )
- no sex on Sundays, and in a few Fridays and Wednesdays
- women can't enjoy sex, so the wife shoud've be a "frigid"
- sex only for pregnancy

yeah... I don't think it would be a success. But at least we could consider this more real xD

• Haha
Reactions: Xtmr61 and Ruffuss

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Do you want to see hairy pussies and granny panties?
Hairy pussies ? Yes or trimmed pussies for everyone (and not only a trimmed pussy on the milf and not on the youngsters)
Granny panties ? No, no panties at all

Or maybe he wants:
- only missionary
- no harem (on a Neverlucky game :LOL: )
- no sex on Sundays, and in a few Fridays and Wednesdays
- women can't enjoy sex, so the wife shoud've be a "frigid"
- sex only for pregnancy

yeah... I don't think it would be a success. But at least we could consider this more real xD
Ahaha you're funny... actually no besides being wrong

I don't mind a bit of anachronism or more modern customs (I'm glad the characters wash themself everyday). Here there are so many that I wonder why the dev chose this period

EXN

Jun 29, 2018
well... thats a personal preference of him, i guess :)
a story of knights, castles are fun to write, right? that's why there's so many books and movies of fantasy like this.

the lack of assets of this period dont make the game a failure,( thats just my opinion)
but I just gave a few facts of the "sex-life" of medieval times that needed to be on the story for those players who says "the game isn't showing us enough reality about that time"

Last edited:

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
I would not be as categorical as you on the "facts" speaking rather of false ideas
I also don't blame the lack of proper assets
and I never said that the game was a failure just on the medieval side, why put characters in armor if on the other side he wears panties to sleep >_<

As I said in my first message I really appreciated Triangle and I appreciate this new VN, just a shame for the wearing of panties and shaved pussies

EXN

Jun 29, 2018
I would not be as categorical as you on the "facts" speaking rather of false ideas
well... my "facts" are from a book called "Law, Sex and Christian Society in Medieval Europe" by James A. Brundage - a professor emmerittus of History at University of Kansas.

just to be clear, i am not trying to pick a fight or anything like it, i understand the people disliking a few things about the game, but a few those just sounds a little shallow for me... this is all a work of fiction

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Neverlucky has stated multiple times this game is not set in any particular historical past, or meant to be historically accurate. He can imagine his story any way he wants. If it really bothers anyone that much, there are plenty of other games they may find more "realistic."

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Can't wait for the next update, maybe we can get some action with both your protege and the wife at the same time :D Or maybe the little red? :)

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Can't wait for the next update, maybe we can get some action with both your protege and the wife at the same time :D Or maybe the little red? :)
I’m waiting for Emma and seeing a real bush :sneaky:
-
I would ask that is the next version 1.0 then the end of the story or how do these go in neverlucky games?
Like Triangle is v1.0 and completed of the story.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I’m waiting for Emma and seeing a real bush :sneaky:
-
I would ask that is the next version 1.0 then the end of the story or how do these go in neverlucky games?
Like Triangle is v1.0 and completed of the story.
Story doesn't feel anywhere near to completion to me, I would guess next update will be "0.10".

Reactions: Sorrow85 and Repuci

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Anyone able to help out. Appear to be missing scene16529alt to scene16537alt. According to script it is after Alice gives MC a blow job where she straddles his face and he eats her. Then they snuggle.

Seems the script is the Special Edition but the image files aren't there for that bit.

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone able to help out. Appear to be missing scene16529alt to scene16537alt. According to script it is after Alice gives MC a blow job where she straddles his face and he eats her. Then they snuggle.

Seems the script is the Special Edition but the image files aren't there for that bit.
This occurs when you play the normal version with a save from the special version.
The uploaded version of 0.8 was the special version but the 0.9 isn't.

It seems the text from the special version is included in the normal version but only triggers when used with a special version save file.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
This occurs when you play the normal version with a save from the special version.
The uploaded version of 0.8 was the special version but the 0.9 isn't.

It seems the text from the special version is included in the normal version but only triggers when used with a special version save file.
So in short I got lucky with extra content without the image file because I continued from a v0.8 save. :D Would be nice to see those images though.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes